Cleaning a painted deck is easy—if you know what you’re doing. With the right tools and technique, your deck will look as good as new. These simple tips can help keep your deck looking great for years to come without flaking or chipping the paint.
Get matched with top deck cleaning services in Plattsburgh, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local deck cleaning services.
Recent Deck Cleaning Reviews in Plattsburgh
- Sheridan RenovationsTS is THE BEST. They work hard, fast. So friendly, and always with a chipper positive attitude. The quality of their work is honestly TOP SHELF. TS is 100% HONEST. I would only seek help elsewhere if TS was not available. But i don't because i would rather wait for when TS is available.
- Pleasant Valley PaintersDaniel was amazing. Great guy, honest. Undercut the other painters SUBSTANTIALLY. I got quotes from five other businesses and Pleasant Valley Painters not only HUGELY underbid the other guys, but came through with amazing work. Without a doubt, I will be hiring Daniel again for future interior work, as well as the upkeep on my decks and porch. Honest, straight shooting guy. - Mike Czarny Williston, V read less
- Pleasant Valley PaintersThis is just a summary of the work, Dan did. He was on time for all appointments, did some odd things painters don't normally do, was careful, always cleaned up, I was impressed by his professionalism and his work ethic. I really like him and I think you will too.
- Lafayette Painting IncI had to be out of town, and the job was complete while I wasn't even home. He sent me the bill. No fuse, no worry.
- HOUSE DOCTORS HANDYMAN SERVICEThe job went well from beginning to end. He treated my home as if it were his own and used the exact materials I requested. I have used House Doctors Handyman Service since it became a source of labor in the Adirondacks. Jim Leonard is consistent in good work. I have recommended his service to others in the North Country read less
- Total Home Services of VermontFor many years ,Mark is my ? go to guy? for all and any of my minor or major home repairs and remodeling projects . What I like most about him , is, how reliable, honest and professional he is. I highly recommend Mark and his crew to anyone who needs prompt and reasonable priced maintenance and repair work done. As his company name says, he is truly a TOTAL HOME SERVICES read less
- Rohne's PaintingBest its ever looked. They laid down a great cover of paint/stain. laughing and talking and doing supreme work. It was a great experience. porch ceiling is very good color. Will be hiring them again for future jobs. have recommended their services to others in our home owners association.
- Boise PaintingThe decks look absolutely fabulous. He's professional and very affable. He has very fair prices and does super quality work. He also painted the interior of our house in the past.
- Wooden HammerWooden Hammer was a great find. Ben was professional, listened to my ideas and offered great ideas. He was neat and tidy, cleaned up after the job and punctual. Ben came when he said he would and called if he was late or needed to change the date. His estimate was accurate and fair. I will use Ben again in the fall for another project read less
- Torgorm Property Services LLCIt went Great! They even got me a mulch that matched the stain for my deck which really made my yard look amazing!
Deck Cleaners in Plattsburgh
- Business Description:We are a growing company and If we can't fix it, it shouldn't be fixed! We do things the correct way, taking pride in our work. We have over 30 years of experience, so we have seen just about everything! Our services range from fixing your Sink, to remodeling your entire home! We specialize in both commercial and residential. For faster service please call or text 802-324-746 read lessRecent Review:This was the most money we have ever paid anyone to do anything...ever. The Sheridans had our trust throughout the entire process. They gave an affordable quote and did awesome work. They cleaned up during each stage of the project and always communicated well with me about timing and issues that came up. Our garage dimensions were awkward and not a perfect rectangle by any means - these guys had to craft a kit of workarounds for irregular shapes and curves. Todd and Luke are good human beings with positive attitudes, and care about their integrity and their work. I hope to use them in the future read lessSawyer J.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of experience, we have been providing our customers with high quality workmanship, top quality products, and extensive attention to planning, coordination, and safety. We treat all of our customers the way we would want to be treated; with honesty and respect. All metal products are crafted in our shop and we stand proudly behind our workmanship. Our owner Jeff is on site for every job to ensure that each job gets the highest attention to detail and the job is done safel.. read lessRecent Review:Jeff never even answered my messages.Christopher M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:GOKEY`s Painting & Construction is locally owned out of Chateaugay, New York, formerly located in Kingston, New York. We take a YOU-centered approach to ensure we can Paint or Build your home or business to your level of expectation. Our primary work is with high end homes, businesses, or multi unit properties, since recently expanding to Northern Upstate New York we will gladly give you a free estimate on any level home, business or multi unit property, to tell you exactly what it will .. read lessRecent Review:They were great. They were very accommodating of my need. They had a great communication and they did the job very well. They were one of the best home improvement company.Nitya C.
- Business Description:Full service professional contractorRecent Review:B & E did an excellent job and was able to complete the work in the time frame required. The employees were very pleasant and hard working.Donald R.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Garrant Services is located in Morrisonville, NY. We take great pride in our work as our name goes on every job we do. We offer asphalt repair and sealcoating as well as concrete repair and flat work.
- Business Description:We offer a special 0% financing program, and we accept Visa and MasterCard.Recent Review:The company started the project approximately 3 weeks later than promised and began the work with a very small crew that only put in 4-5 hours per day. Despite an expected completion date of 4 weeks after the promised start date, the project was still not completed 5 months later. The company's owner made excuses about why the project wasn't completed and continued to delay completion regardless of the upcoming winter that was going to damage my home without the project done. Despite nearly weekly re-promises on completing the project "next week" or "no later than", the owner always had a reason why the project was not completed. Approximately 3 months into the project the owner did not answer phone calls and would only respond via email to questions about the project. The email responses from the owner of the company were often aggressive and defensive. <br /> The employees of the company entered my home without authorization (this was an external house project) and stole items from my home, which was documented with video cameras so the evidence was irrefutable. The company owner initially expressed remorse about the situation. We agreed to allow him to finish the project if he agreed to personally be on the project site at all times throughout the balance of the project. He did not, however, honor this promise and workers showed up without the owner on several occasions. <br /> Toward the end of the project when only one additional agreed upon replacement item was still unfinished, replacement of the front entry door to the home, the owner of the company contacted me and said there was rot under the door that would prevent him from installing a new door. Despite my acceptance of this possible issue, which I believe should have been identified at the outset of the project, I was willing to have this additional work completed and pay for the work. However, the owner of the company specifically said to the company that referred him to me that he didn't want to do this extra work because he didn't care to be involved in the project any longer. At this point the owner offered to deduct the cost of the door from the project and requested payment on the remaining balance owed. Although deducting the cost of the door was reasonable, my house is now exposed to the elements (wind, rain & snow) until I can find another company to replace the door. It was my preference to have the project completed, however the owner made it clear that he would not finish the project. Further, he threatened to file a lien on my home if he did not get paid within 48 hours of the time he provided a conditional waiver of lien and his insurance information. <br /> Despite the project not being completed, I felt I had no choice other than to pay this company the balance owed on the project. However, before making the final payment I expressed concern about the items that were missing from my home due to the theft, which I could not verify until I returned in late spring to assess the losses. Since the company's insurance does not cover theft, specifically explained by the company's insurance agent, the company owner promised that he would provide me with a letter stating that he would cover any losses from the theft once he received the final payment. Relying on this promise and the threat of a lien on my home, I made the final payment to the company. However, after several emails from the owner ,reiterating his promise to provide the letter, all subsequent emails I sent to him went unanswered. <br / read lessKeith W.
- Business Description:We are a full service home repair contractor, We specialize in small projects and respond quickly to your needs. From hanging pictures to fixing plumbing electrical and sheetrock we do it all. We also have a great staff of carpenters for all your custom built ins or molding projects read lessRecent Review:Just when I thought there were no really great and reliable contractors left, I engaged the services of The Tick Tock Group. Performed the work in a day and were so professional. Price was competitive and I had lower estimates, but they were worth every single penny. The job was tough because my wiring was ancient and they upgraded it all! I will use Tick Tock again and again, for the big projects down to home repairs I can't do myself. Couldn't be more pleased read lessStan S.
- Business Description:We are professional painters in the South Burlington area that provide quality work at affordable prices. Whether it's your home or office, we'll have it looking great in no time. Call today!Recent Review:There were some major painting challenges in our new 3 story town home, so we knew it would take a while to complete. We wanted it done before we moved in and hired ProTech to do the work, which they said would take two weeks. Their crew showed up as planned and worked every day for two weeks to get the job done. As we revised some color choices along the way, the work took a little over two weeks and they finished shortly after we moved in. But the delay was of our doing. Crew was pleasant and neat. They tidied up at the end of each day and even came back several times after the work was done to do some touch ups (which we caused as we installed new light fixtures, etc.) Larry even came back nearly a year later to help fix a problem on the dining room ceiling after we installed a new chandelier (and he didn't charge us anything for the consultation). Highly recommend Larry and his crew. <br / read lessDon S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck cleaner articles
It’s important to protect a wooden deck from the elements, as it weathers rain and sunlight and daily wear and tear. When deciding between paint or stain, consider the look you want, the protection you need, and the time you have to apply it.
Deck maintenance is vital to protecting a wooden deck. Cleaning, staining and sealing a deck after pressure washing will add years to its lifespan. Protect a deck by following these deck maintenance tips for cedar and other types of wood materials.
Find deck cleaning services in
- West Chazy
- Grand Isle
- Isle La Motte
- North Hero
- South Hero
- Rouses Point
- Saint Albans
- Mooers Forks
- Au Sable Forks
- Ellenburg Depot
deck cleaning services in Plattsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- First Response Labor LLC516 St Albans Rd
- First Response Labor LLC
- Legault-Construction8 S Platt St
Plattsburgh, New York
- New England Interior76 Barrett St
South Burlington, Vermont
- New England Interior
- Pro-Tech Painting418 Notch Rd
- Pro-Tech Painting
- Reece's Crew4 Page Drive
Cadyville, New York
- Reece's Crew
- The Handy Men63 Flynn ave
Plattsburgh, New York
- The Handy Men
- Wooden Hammer90 Lookout Lane
North Ferrisburgh, Vermont
- Wooden Hammer