Floria Electric Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2953 Charlotte Dr

Merrick, NY 11566

For emegencies considered - Health and Safety

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

"Our Prices Will Not Shock You" 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Super Service Award Winner in all phases of electrical installations; Service upgrades, lighting, landscape lighting, Ceiling fans & more. We are certified in HVAC installations such as Central Air & Ductless - Mini-Splits (Heat-Pumps) and preventive maintenance as well. Floria Electric Inc is a family owned business since 1978. We are certified and registered with the EPA. Floria Electric Inc is Licensed, Insured and Bonded in Nassau and Suffolk counties including the Incorporated Villages of Freeport, Rockville Centre, Malverene, Lynbrook and East Hills....

electrician (603)lighting (142)HVAC Companies (86)ceiling fan installation (39)generator service (29)landscape lighting (23)plumbers (23)handyman (16)home security systems (13)drywall (11)home theater installation (6)well & water pump repair (4)

09/09/2021

Pat personally came over the same day and checked the simple things first. He found it was the smallest issue and least expensive issue. No upsell. He also showed me how to fix it, if it happens again.

Description of Work
Central AC was not working

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Thank You for your great review it’s nice to hear customers are happy with our services best regards Pat Flora

08/27/2021

Pat is amazing!!!!! He is more than amazing there aren’t even words to describe how great pat and Alex (his assistant) were!! They took care of my electrical work that was needed in my home. There were many issues with my electrical wiring, panel and my outlets. He took care of everything for me and was honest and diligent. Pat never tried to up sell me anything. He told me everything with complet...

Description of Work
Electrical and air conditioning

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

07/03/2021

I highly recommend Floria Electric for air conditioning and electrical work. I needed to replace an under-powered split-system air condition system in the Living Room with a more powerful unit that would cool a large open area. This had to be done quickly during this heat wave because my 94 year old mother was suffering in the heat. The company I had been using for 8 years plus 4 other companies I...

Description of Work
Split-System 2-zone air conditioning system

Category drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

06/25/2021

Unit was repaired and serviced. We will hire again for maintenance (and repairs if our other unit also will need repair). Communication was also excellent, we knew when they would come, and a delay was communicated clear.

Description of Work
AC unit repaired

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

04/05/2021

Pat was very professional and got the job done quickly. He was easy to work with and did a great job with the installation!

Description of Work
Outdoor lamppost

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/01/2021

I contacted Mr. Floria and he came to my home the same day. He and Joe thoroughly inspected my home and educated me on the problems and how best to fix them. I just met them and I trust them! There were so many problems and I put off hiring an electrician earlier because I thought I would have to rewire my home. Well, after Mr. Floria and Joe looked at the problems I did not have to rewire my home...

Description of Work
Electrical outages and shortages throughout the home due to shoddy work done by a previous contractor more than 7 years ago.

Category electrician,lighting,energy audit

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/01/2021

The Floria Electric team is far and away the best team in all of Long Island. They're extremely quick to respond to your needs and they ask plenty of questions to make sure you get exactly what you need. They were able to come quickly and when it was convenient for me. I will be sure to use their services for all my future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Installation of an exhaust fan

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you for your review - Best regards - Pat

02/10/2021

Did a tremendous job on all phases of the project, really went above and beyond what I was expecting.

Description of Work
1425 sq ft house is gutted and needs upgrade to 200 amps and complete rewiring

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Thank you for your review; it's nice to hear customers are happy with our services - Best Regards - Pat

01/23/2021

Pat was very responsive when I initially called to discuss my projects and was able to stop by within a day to take a look, summarize what needed to be done and give me a rough estimate. I received a written proposal that evening. I engaged him to do the work but did not start right away since I needed to find the ceiling fans and outdoor lights that I wanted and then order everything. I let Pat k...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation Installation of sensors on outside floodlights Updated wiring on outdoor floodlights Installation of front and rear outdoor lights

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

12/31/2020

He was able to inspect the breaker that kept tripping. He was also very helpful in advising me that my newly purchased home was wired improperly and needed to be fixed. I contacted my lawyer and was able to have the seller bring electrician to fix the issue. Floria Electric Inc also advised me what I needed to ask the seller's electrician to provide before starting the work. I will definitely hire...

Description of Work
Inspected Breakers

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Electrical. Lighting. Landscape Lighting. Ceiling Fans. HVAC.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check