GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

P.O. Box 634

Goshen, NY 10924

Gold Crown Plumbing is ready to assist you with any problems you may encounter. We offer a wide variety of services which includes plumbing and heating repairs to sewer and drain clog removal including sewer line replacement and repair . We use the latest video technology to inspect your sewer line to reveal any potential sewer line problems before they turn into a major issue !! We take pride in our reputation for timely service, professional results and exceeding expectations. This is what a Gold Crown Service experience is all about... and this is what we deliver to every customer - GUARANTEED. Un - matched drain cleaning that will effectively prevent a costly sewage back up to full plumbing replacement . You can count on our experience to provide your home with a wide range of services. Trust the company that delivers excellence to your homes Plumbing Heating Sewer and drain system. Fully insured references available ....

09/20/2018

Keith S.

They showed up on time and did not just replace the tank but also fixed some irregularities on how the prior tank was connected. That level of excellence and knowledge really impressed me.

Description of Work
Replacement of a pressurized water tank

08/28/2018

Gregory P.

It went very well.

Description of Work
I had the old shower drain replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! It was a pleasure working for you and if I can be of further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call at anytime .

06/10/2017

Gerry D.

Bill was very courteous and able to make time in his schedule to come by Friday afternoon. He knew exactly what the problem was and what to do. Within an hour he was able to clear the blockage and had the plumbing draining properly again. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Description of Work
I needed our main sewer line snaked and cleaned out.

05/17/2017

Melanie G.

On time, professional, and affordable.

Description of Work
leaking toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you !! If you need anything further please give us a call.

04/02/2017

Howard B.

Immediate after hours response - very prompt, professional and courteous

Description of Work
Emergency sump pump replacement

01/04/2017

Bill B.

He came in and fixed it. He was efficient. He charged me $85 to do the work and he said to me that he did not charge me a service charge. He did what he had to do. I think for the amount of time he spent, I thought he was a little high in price, but I was happy to have it done anyway. I was satisfied! $85.41, I paid him. He did what he had to do in a short time, he understood the problem and he fixed it the best way he could. He was within a reasonable time limit. He was a professional. I asked him had he got into the business and he talked to me a little about being a handy kid, I thought he handled himself well.

Description of Work
I had a leaky washer on a connection of an inlet line of the water that comes in the house.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the positive review . It was nice meeting you and working for you . I just want to clarify one thing about the review , I think there is a little confusion here. I only charged a service fee for the repair and no labor was charged to make the repairs to the incoming water line to the home. Thanks again and if there is anything further we can help you with please give us a call . Sincerely, [Member Name Removed] Ewing (845)545-0115 goldcrownplumbing

06/11/2014

Thomas T.

I sent Bill Ewing, owner/operator of Goldcrown, an email Sunday June 8 describing the near total clog of my drain pipe. I gave him the days suitable for me to have the work done. He responded that evening saying it would be on the 11th or 12th which was the days I gave. He said he would call me in the morning (Monday) to give the exact day. Monday morning as he said he would, he called and set the date for today June 11th and he would be here between 9:30 and 10am in the morning. He came in the time frame given, sized up the project and promptly went to work. Bill Ewing is a very personable fellow and one who communicates with you while working if you wish about the work being done. Bill also offered suggestions on increasing and maintaining flow force to extend anti clogging time. He never once used the suggestions as an additional job he would do. Rather he explained I didn't need him and I could do it on my own and it is something I will be doing thanks to Bill's open personality. His price was reasonable! I definitely will use him again should I have need for a plumber!

Description of Work
Cleared sink drain line thru vent to main sewer line 40 ft in front of house.

01/05/2014

Diane P.

Description of Work
I used GoldCrown Sewer & Drain Service

12/10/2013

Thomas D.

Bill, the owner, contacted me the moment he received the referral and made an appointment to come to my home. He showed up promptly at the agreed upon time. He diagnosed the issue and provided me with a quote for the work he needed to do. He began the work immediately and was very professional, neat and DEPENDABLE!!!. I would and will recommend him to all of my family and friends.

Description of Work
Fixed my leaking baseboard heat pipe.

05/17/2013

Michael F.

very knowledgeable and professional; gave options as to how the job could be done; friendly and worked quickly

Description of Work
repaired flange, installed toilet

11/30/2012

Sue P.

Bill was on time, his estimate was right on the money, he performed the job himself and offered a suggestion on continued maintenance for the home.

Description of Work
Replace faucets, repair leak, replace shut off valves.

JN Noel LLC

JN Noel LLC is owner operated and focused on quality. We provide a wide range of home repair services and we're interested to hear more about your upcoming project. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

SNJ Upgrade Solutions,inc.

Petro Home Services

With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Septic tank pump out.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc.

How is GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. overall rated?

GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. open?

GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. is open:

Saturday: 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. provide

GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Does GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. ?

Yes, GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offer?

GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. offers the following services: Plumbing and Heating repairs Sewer and Drain blockage removal , Water Heater and Boiler installations . Sewer line Video inspections offered to prospective home purchase's. Home inspectors never check the sewer line and if there is an issue you wont know about it until its to late. Give us a call before you purchase your next home , we will video inspect your sewer / septic line to make sure its free and clear of roots or other issues.

Are there any services GoldCrown Plumbing Heating & Drain Service, Inc. does not offer?

Septic tank pump out.