A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in East Nassau, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in East Nassau
- Shabby brown restoreI had an amazing experience with this company. I could not be happier with the results of their work.From the consultation to the completion of the work they were professional, timely, courteous and accommodating. My 1925 kitchen presented numerous challenges and they dealt with each one. Crystal's design aesthetic rivals any HGTV celebrity.She made many helpful suggestions that I opted to go with and the result was beyond expectation. I would recommend Crystal and CJ to anyone who is thinking of redoing their cabinets read less
- AC Professional PaintersAnthony and the team he uses for kitchen cabinet painting/resurfacing were excellent. We couldn't be happier with the quality of work when the transformed our honey oak cabinets to white. This is not our first time having Anthony paint our home and we look forward to the next project he can help us with read less
- Amf Painting LLCWe are so happy with AMF Painting. From setting up a time to come give us an estimate until it was completed Art was professional, knowledgeable, on time and all around fantastic. Once the work started it only took 2 days and we have very high walls. I was a bit worried about that but Art put me at ease immediately. We would absolutely hire him again and would recommended him to anyone read less
- Inhabit ConstructionCraig did a fantastic job on our bathroom and kitchen update/renovation. He is meticulous and accounts for every single detail. He’s professional and keeps the work zone very clean. He helped make our vision a reality that exceeded our expectations and he’s so kind to work with. I highly recommend his work and will use him again read less
- E&A Quality PaintingErnesto is absolutely the best contractor I’ve ever had in our home! His attention to detail is excellent. I’m very particular so I can’t stress enough E&A painting is a must have for any of your interior projects.
- E&A Quality PaintingErnesto was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain the process in detail, including the materials he would use. He made recommendations on some small items to make the finish product look great.
- American Kitchen and Bath RenewalSteve, the installer, did a phenomenal job! The door placement and overall alignment geometry was perfect. We had a couple of issues after the fact that were resolved satisfactorily by Jason, the project estimator.
- American Kitchen and Bath RenewalThe salesmen were very professional and did not pressure us to make our decision without thinking it through! Once we made our decision which took a little while due to all the different options available it was only a few short weeks before we had them in our house. After only 3 days our kitchen is completely transformed! Their installers left our kitchen clean and functional each and every night and were very accommodating to our needs. Friends and family both though we spent far more than we did and we are so happy to have found a different alternative to demolishing our perfectly fine cabinets that were just too dated for our taste! From start to finish everything was professional, easy and accommodating to our needs, I cannot rave about them enough, now a days we are taught to expect the worst from contractors but they went above and beyond all of my expectations read less
- American Kitchen and Bath RenewalA sales consultant came to my home to evaluate my cabinets. I had several trouble spots. When they came to do the work, within three days they redid my entire kitchen, which took a previous contractor one month! It came out beautiful and I am confident I made the right choice and am not worried about future flaws. I would highly recommend these guys, they are professional, quick clean and they actually pay attention to the customer needs. Thank you read less
- American Kitchen and Bath RenewalThis company is outstanding! The owner Pieter and his two sons take great pride in their work. They are professional, courteous and I trust them in my house. They were very prompt in answering my initial call and giving me an estimate. Their price seemed very fair for the level of work. They started work when promised- about 6 weeks from the date of my order and deposit. They cleaned up every day so the house was not dirty- dust was kept to a minimum. They wanted to be sure we were pleased. My new kitchen looks like we spent 30k not 7k !!= the transformation is amazing!!! The quality of the doors is excellent = they are solid wood and very heavy- the finish is beautiful and looks very durable. I recommend this company highly read less
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in East Nassau
- Business Description:Let’s face it, kitchen remodeling can be a stressful, time consuming, and an expensive investment to make. At American Kitchen and Bath Renewal, we offer an affordable and time savvy kitchen remodel option = RE-FACING! We remove your old cabinet doors, veneers, and hardware, while still keeping the original cabinet boxes intact. Afterwards, we RE-FACE the cabinet boxes with your choice of high-end wood or laminate doors, industry-leading matching veneers, and completely hidden European hinges.. read lessRecent Review:Steve, the installer, did a phenomenal job! The door placement and overall alignment geometry was perfect. We had a couple of issues after the fact that were resolved satisfactorily by Jason, the project estimator read lessJeffrey O.
- Business Description:Jade Enterprises formed in 1995 and specializes in Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling. We cover every aspect of your Kitchen or Bathroom remodeling project, from start to finish, without the need for subcontractors. Our business is based on custom made and designed kitchens and bathrooms. With Jade, custom does not mean more expensive; it means that everything is made to order for you and your project, giving you full choices on everything you desire in your kitchen or bathroom; from cabinet siz.. read lessRecent Review:Rick and his crew did an excellent job. We are very pleased at the results. The laminate was installed on site and it came out great. There are virtually no visible seams. They paid attention to all of the small detail. Highly recommend read lessBruce D.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated.Recent Review:Anthony and the team he uses for kitchen cabinet painting/resurfacing were excellent. We couldn't be happier with the quality of work when the transformed our honey oak cabinets to white. This is not our first time having Anthony paint our home and we look forward to the next project he can help us with read lessDavid O.
- Business Description:No job to small or to big, available for contracting on all phases of painting . Staining, interior ,exterior, Decks. Drywall and plaster repair. Wall paper removal. commercial and residential . Very detailed in all phases. All work guaranteed for 6years exterior and 10 years interior. Best in buisness! SENIORS VETERANS AND FIRST TIME CLIENTS DICOUNTS: -). ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS EXCEPTED read lessRecent Review:House looks beautiful! Had front of the house painted, which included sanding and fixing damaged wood. Will be hiring again in the spring to have the remainder of the house painted. Had several quotes and Genesis provided the best rate read lessSHANNON M.
- Business Description:At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty — your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project — interior and exterior — and we focus on you, our client.Recent Review:Fantastic, they sent one man which is excellent, he was very good and did an excellent, he was very meticulous.Veronica C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Award winning. Over 75 full time employees. With 100 years of experience and thousands of successful construction projects in our portfolio, Bennett is proud to have earned a 99% satisfaction rate among our customers read lessRecent Review:Initially, we met with project manager, Tony Cicchino and project designer Sarah McDonald . We had more meetings and planning with Sarah . We found her pleasant to work with and she had ideas without being pushy. When it was time to select appliances and flooring, she met us at those business locations and together we met with the sales staff. Besides emails, we met with Sarah about 4 times at our home and her office. We enjoyed working with her and benefitting from her experience, Our only other contact with Tony was an issue with a cabinet with a lazy susan that that was resolved with a lowering of cost to remedy the the issue. Once the work began, the primary installer was Adam Squires.Adam was on site for about 6 weeks. He was at our house most days, at least 8 hours, sometimes more. Adam was a hard worker with quality skills and an eye for detail. He worked alone a majority of the days, unless an assist from a man named David, who helped with the painting and wall paper removal. We are retired, so my wife and I were home most days and we found him easy to be around while he worked. Adam kept the work area clean, which we appreciated. When we had questions or concerns, Adam was happy to discuss and sometimes offered alternative suggestions. This is the second time we have used Bennett Contracting. Overall, we were pleased with the renovation and recommend them highly read lessRobert F.
- Business Description:We are a hard working, highly experienced, dependable company. Our rates and estimates are fair and we keep them affordable to accommodate the average working family. We also like to get things done in a timely manner. As far as billing, we provide an estimate for the job needed and typically ask for payment upon completion of work. At times, if need be, half down and half upon completion may be required. Our estimates are accurate and we do not like to surprise our customers, so if there is .. read lessRecent Review:They did the work as promised, were neat with the work and completed the work in a timely manner.Theresa Perfer To Be Called Teddy C.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned family business that strives on producing top quality work at affordable rate. No job too big or too small. We offer discounts such as military and senior citizen discounts. We participate in local charities and offer seasonal discounts to those that participate in said charities read lessRecent Review:The communication was terrible, a job that should have taken a week took 3 weeks some days no one showed up. The job wasn't completed because I got fed up with time and lack on consistency. The work was subpar and not done properly missing j channels- gaps in wrap install. Going to cost me more to fix/complete the work. I do not recommend read lessNatasha M.
- Business Description:Here At Malone's Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Remodeling, LLC We have the DO IT RIGHT, Additude. We cover every aspect of our trade. All one zone Boilers are 4,996.99 Electric Hot Water Tanks are 699.99 Gas Hot Water Tanks are 856.99 All labor & parts Included with a two year warant read lessRecent Review:DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN YOUR MONEY!!! He is a liar, a fraud, and stole $3,000 from me. He quoted me on installing a mini-split AC system and I gave him a 3k down payment to purchase the unit and start the work. I thought he had been recommended to me by someone I trusted (which is why I overlooked many red flags and gave him money), only to later find out he was not the guy who was actually recommended. After Corey delayed the start date 2 times, I researched him further online and realized he had lied to me and misrepresented his work. He had shown me photos of “his remodeling work”, which I found were taken from various sources online, like Pinterest. These photos were also on his Facebook page, which he later removed after I called him out (I have screenshots, though). Then I called the supplier from which he ordered my AC unit (Meier Supply Co., Inc). They pulled up the order and said it was not paid for or picked up. Shortly after, I called Corey to cancel the job. I called him out on lying to me by misrepresenting his work and he admitted to that but lied further, saying he had already paid for and picked up my AC unit and pleaded with me to let him do the job. He admitted to lying again when I told him I had talked to the supplier that day. He agreed to pay back my 3k, but then the next day he began giving me the runaround via text and email, saying he had to do everything by the book and that I’d receive a call from his accountant (which he doesn’t have) and things had to go through his finance department (which he doesn’t have). It’s been a month now and I haven’t heard from him again, nor have a received any of my money back. I don’t expect to. I’m not sure whether or not Corey Malone is a good plumber. He might be, but I know for sure he’s a liar and crook. Stay clear of this guy read lessMarcus C.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional .. read lessRecent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service read lessPaul S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Old Chatham
- New Lebanon
- Averill Park
- East Chatham
- West Sand Lake
- Castleton On Hudson
- East Greenbush
- Schodack Landing
- West Stockbridge
cabinet refinishers in East Nassau
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA MacFawn Fire and Flood RestorationPO Box 13205,1583 Central Ave
Albany, New York
- ABConstructionIICorp36 Anthony Ln.
Albany, New York
- AC Professional Painters21 Boyack Rd
Clifton Park, New York
- Adam Scudder Woodworking137 Axtell Rd
Maryland, New York
- Affordable Handyman HelperPO Box 13205
Albany, New York
- Affordable Remodeling Co810 Westmoreland Dr
Niskayuna, New York
- AGTech Building and Remodeling6 Pennsylvania Ave
Johnstown, New York
- Albany Home RepairsPO Box 301
Glenmont, New York
- Altamura and Associates, LLCPO Box 2195
Ballston Spa, New York
- American Kitchen and Bath Renewal73 Mohican Street
Glens Falls, New York
- Anthology Home237 Green Street
Schenectady, New York
- AAA MacFawn Fire and Flood Restoration
- C.Hausler Construction1407 Sunset Rd
Castleton On Hudson, New York
- CABINET DOCTOR85 COUNTY ROUTE 75
Mechanicville, New York
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- CertaPro Painters® of Albany437 Second St
Schenectady, New York
- Chas G Burch Supply Co760 State St
Schenectady, New York
- Chris alan painting
Troy, New York
- Couture Contracting & Modular Homes383 Stuffle Street
Cropseyville, New York
- Creative Interiors227 County Route 7
Nassau, New York
- C.Hausler Construction
- Grandview Properties23 N Grandview Terrace A
Voorheesville, New York
- Grandview Properties
- Level Best LLC207 Riverview Rd
Rexford, New York
- Level Best LLC
- M and S Interiors26 Michael Dr
Schenectady, New York
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L45-47 S Hudson Ave
Stillwater, New York
- Marro & Son Construction38 JAMES LANE
Troy, New York
- McBain Carpentry Services2519 2nd Ave D
Watervliet, New York
- MKC Kitchen Cabinets Inc. 346 Congress St
Troy, New York
- Mountain Timber Company, Inc.1029 Carter Bridge Rd
Greenville, New York
- MURRAY PAINTING20 BOOTH RD
Delmar, New York
- M and S Interiors
- yankee home improvement7 vista drive
Scotia, New York
- yankee home improvement