Family Fence

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

2207 Newbridge Rd

Bellmore, NY 11710

Looking to enhance your home or business with a privacy fence, garden fence, pool fence, boundary fence or security fence? Find it here at Family Fence! Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or are in search of fence ideas, we are here with over 20 years experience. Family owned & operated. Division of Family Maintenance Company, Inc. May contact through email ....

11/30/2020

Howard K.

They demanded a fee for a written estimate. They didn't even come to my home. I sent them several pics and measured the lenghth myself. They did nothing but tell me a price over Angies list. When I asked for it in writing they wanted to be paid. THEY DO NOT GIVE FREE ESTIMATES.

Description of Work
Wantged an estimate for a fence repair.

Category awnings

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We were very disappointed to read your unfavorable review. We tried to be of service to you within the parameters of our company policy. We, unfortunately, do not engage in homeowner insurance claims. Additionally, you are incorrect. We have actually been providing the public with free estimates for 25 years. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Stay safe and be well. Best Regards, Gladiz DiGangi, Family Fence Owner.

05/21/2019

Michael B.

Very happy with the PVC fence I had installed by Family Fence. Received quotes from 3 different businesses. Their price was very fair and the work they did was excellent. Their workers were professional and courteous during the whole install. Love my new fence! Thanks!

Description of Work
PVC Fence install

Category fencing

We cannot thank you enough, Mr. [Member Name Removed], for your complimentary review and for awarding us an "A" rating. We are so happy that you love your new fence! Your positive feedback is tremendously appreciated. Our installers are outstanding and they always make us proud. Confirmation from a customer about the caliber of employees we have here at Family Fence is priceless. Thank you for choosing Family Fence!

08/18/2018

Lewis C.

Awesome local company. They arrived on time did a great job (more than was expected). The installers were perfectionists lining everything up for a perfect fit. They removed old fence and installed a new one. I would definitely use them again and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Great job!!!

Description of Work
Removed an old fence & installed a new one.

Category fencing

Well you certainly made a good morning even better!!! We are so grateful to you for posting such a positive review on our behalf! We strive for perfection every day and the very best reward we could hope to achieve is that our efforts are recognized by our valued customers. Thank you so very much for choosing Family Fence - we're glad you did! Best Regards, Family Fence

07/13/2018

Lewis C.

Not completed yet scheduled for August 17th. Price was reasonable & the person that came for the estimate was very professional.

Description of Work
Remove & install new fence

Category fencing

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for posting this positive review regarding your experience so far with Family Fence. It means a lot to us. We look forward to hearing from you once your home project is completed. Thanks again!

06/25/2018

Teodora & Michael C.

These were one of the four companies I called to get quotes from. I didn’t hire them, but I regret not doing so. I went with another company who quoted me 750 less and what a disaster that turned out to be. My advice is to get a price from them and other and if they are not the lowest try to negotiate them down to what your lowest bid is....and if Accept hire them. If they do not meet the other price, we’ll then you need to decide. They quoted me 7,250 and the other companies were around 6,500. Apples to apples on material and supposed installation process. Fences in general seem extremely expensive for the material cost and amount of labor to install (to me at least), but it does pay to just hire well rated companies to avoid headaches.

Description of Work
Got quote for pvc privacy fence and theee gates

Category fencing,driveway gates

Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. . . We are sorry for your negative experience with another company and hope that you have been able to negotiate a more favorable end result. We would, however, like to take this opportunity to thank you so very much for taking the time to post a favorable review on Family Fence's behalf. Truly such a kind and generous thing to do considering your situation. We would love to be able to provide services for you in the future. Once again, thank you so much - speaks volumes of how gracious you both are. Have the best of summers! Regards, Family Fence

05/04/2018

Don S.

Family Fence was perfect in every aspect and you should have no reservations about using them. They followed up as promised and did the work as expected in a professional manner. Their crew was polite, punctual and the end product was great.

Description of Work
Replace several portions of wood fence

Category fencing

Family Fence is so happy to receive your positive review. Wow - you called us "perfect"! Thank you!!! The best reward we could possibly hope for is a satisfied and happy customer. It is what we strive for on a daily basis. And thank you for complimenting our crew - we have outstanding employees that we value tremendously and it means a lot to us when a customer appreciates them as much as we do. Best Regards, Family Fence

05/03/2018

Johanna G.

I wanted to use Family Fence from the very beginning bc their reviews are amazing. Originally their quote was too expensive, but they worked with me on the price and sat with me to design the exact fence I wanted. I wanted a particular fence with a doggie bottom so my puppy wouldn’t squeeze through! Whereas many other fence companies were restrictive on their offerings, Frank at Family Fence sat down with me and outlined all the options. They stuck to their install date, called me the day before as promised, and followed up several times to make sure I was happy. The fence is high quality (better quality than their competitors) and it looks amazing. Doing work on a house can be so frustrating and I find that half the time it’s because of the unreliability of the people you’re working with. That is NOT the case with Family Fence. They really do treat you like you’re a close friend or family. In the end, I think I probably paid $100 more than their competitor with crappy customer service, but it was worth it! No hiccups. No broken promise. I received exactly what what I wanted, when I wanted!

Description of Work
Aluminum Fence

Category fencing,wrought iron

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review pointing out so many positive points about doing business with Family Fence. We are all animal lovers here at Family Fence so your four legged family member's safety was very important to us! Our Office Manager Frank is just an outstanding young man who gives each and every customer with special concerns or needs his undivided attention. We are proud of all of our employees who share the same goal. And that goal is to have a happy and satisfied customer. That starts with providing excellent customer service and offering a quality product. We thank you for your business and wish you the best of summers!

05/01/2018

Tammy R.

My experience with Family Fence was excellent. The office staff was professional and attentive. The work was performed quickly and beautifully. The staff could not have been more helpful and courteous. I highly recommend Family Fence - a first rate company!

Description of Work
I needed a fence installed on my property.

Category fencing

All of us here at Family Fence would like to thank you for your excellent review. Your positive words are extremely appreciated. It is what we strive for on a daily basis - to be efficient and professional and to leave our customers feeling completely satisfied with their Family Fence experience!

04/23/2018

Paul D.

Excellent work. Professional/polite crew. Slightly pricey, but great work.

Description of Work
Fencing back yard, with arbor and gate.

Category fencing

We, here at Family Fence are so thankful to you for taking the time to post this review. Having a customer who calls our work excellent is the best reward we could possibly ask for. We thank you for your business and for your generous comments.

02/13/2018

Gennaro C.

Great, the fence was installed and it was done properly.

Description of Work
New 86 foot of fence installed

Category fencing

Good Morning! We, here at Family Fence would like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review on our behalf. It means a lot to us to have this valuable feedback from our customers. Thank you so much!

Torres Contracting Corp

You can rest assured that when you work with us that we will bring you the quality you deserve. To guarantee you top quality, we have the owner handle all your projects. You'll be able to take advantage of our expert service for both your home and your business as we handle both residential and commercial projects.

JA LAND DEVELOPMENT

J.A. Land development is a full service landscape construction and design company. We specialize in all aspects of landscape and site work from start to finish. Specializing in : -Plantings -grading -design -excavation -driveways -cobblestone -bluestone -stone veneer -cultured stone -patios -custom BBQ's -drainage -land clearing -retaining walls

APM O'Neill & Sons

We do not provide seal coating services. We provide a large range of services including asphalt paving, masonry , concrete paver installations, blacktop driveways, patio extensions, patio renovations, stoop repairs and installations, step repairs, wall building and more. We do not offer seal coating services. Over 30 years delivering high quality workmanship in Long Island. Asphalt paving masonry driveways patio stoops walkways retaining wall Belgian block drainage and waterproofing private roads and much more please call for a free estimates.

NASSAU COUNTY H1303790000
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Fencing - PVC, Pool, Stockade, Picket, Chain Link, Aluminum, Vinyl, & Wood. Railings. Awnings. Pergolas. Decks.

Landscaping. Hardscaping. Pavers.