We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Plug Pv

875 Broadway

Albany, NY 12207

Join the Switch to Solar Energy in New York There are a lot of good reasons that more and more homeowners in New York are turning to solar power and Plug PV. . Solar power is more accessible than ever . New innovations have lowered the cost of adding solar . Financing and tax incentives are available . Unlike electric utility bills, solar energy rates are stable! Better yet, your savings begin as soon as your installation is complete! Get a Quick Return on Your Solar Power Investment At Plug PV, we're not a one-size-fits-all shop. Drawing on our professional expertise and years of experience, we study each customer's individual energy needs and expectations and only then develop a solar plan. . Free consultations . Roof assessments for solar installations . Safe installation by quality driven technicians . Data tracking . Personalized maintenance plans We keep our approach transparent because we want you to understand the features and benefits of solar energy for your home. Trust Plug PV to deliver power and performance and to help you see a return on your investment almost at once! Contact Anthony Marino (845)240-9149 for a immediate in home Solar consultation to see if your home qualifies for one of these amazing systems. ...

02/04/2022

Brendon B.

Went great, Anthony from plug-pv was constantly in touch regarding the steps in the entire process and kept my wife and I up to date and informed at every step. I have and will continue to recommend for solar needs.

Description of Work
Roof plus Solar

02/04/2022

Gina T.

We were quite pleased with the installation of our new solar system. The crew performed an extensive installation on multiple rooflines in bitter cold. Their work was neat and well executed, and they left their workspace, our backyard, tidy upon completion. We would, and in fact, have, recommend PlugPV to customers interested in adopting solar power

Description of Work
Solar

Jasmin T.

Once the deal was approved, Anthony at PlugPV handled everything from financing, permits, work, and follow up. Will recommend.

Description of Work
Solar

Rick B.

What a great purchase experience. Anthony was very knowledgeable of the system and process and walked me through every step. The installation of the roof and panels was done professionally and very neat. Awesome job. Would recommend Plug PV without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roof & Solar

Martin T.

Excellent job. They did on time and very courteous. True to their words.

Description of Work
Solar installation.

02/02/2022

Mila L.

From the very start of the project I was skeptical about going solar. I was not aware of any rebates and had no idea what solar costs. After working with energy consultant Anthony Marino. I began to have a very clear idea of how solar works and what it costs. Anthony Marino kept constant contact and was very transparent with the entire process. I have had solar over 5 months and the system worked out exactly as planned. I now have $0 electric bill and my payment for solar was lower then my original utility payment. This also included a new roof with the solar panels. I paid $0 down exactly how Anthony explained it. There was many other employees such as project managers installers and roofers that worked on the project that were all professional and nice. The entire process from start to finish was fast easy and professional. I am clearly happy with my decision to go with Plug Pv and Anthony Marino for my solar project. I would recommend anybody to his services.

Description of Work
Solar plus Roof combination

02/02/2022

Sean V.

Anthony was very professional and answered every question I had. He was in touch with me until the job was completed. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Solar instalation & Reroof

UPSTATES FINEST ELECTRIC

Mel Carr Electric

We thank you for taking the time to research Mel Carr Electric for your residential electrical needs. Our incredible customer service and highly trained electricians are just some of the ways that this 40 year old family-owned company is leading the pack among residential service technicians in the Capital Region. If you choose to use our company, you can expect: • A warm and friendly greeting on the telephone by a live person. • Bright yellow booties on our shoes to protect your floors and keep your home as clean as when we arrived. • Up-front pricing for the entire job, there are no cost surprises when the work is completed. • Experienced, trained, and qualified electricians to troubleshoot existing problems and install new wiring to prevent future issues. • Our guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with all workmanship and quality of the service you receive.

Capital District Electric

Give Capital District Electric a call at (518) 573-1059 where no job is too big or too small. We do quality work, right the first time! Whenever you call Capital District Electric you will speak to a licensed electrician. Whenever you have us do your work it will be done by a licensed electrician not a helper or a electrician in training. We accept Checks, cash and all major credit cards. Additional email - capital.district.electrician@gmail.com.

Offers by Capital District Electric on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Financing Available

Solar designs Solar financing Solar installations Solar solutions Energy consulting ReRoofs Tree cutting Electric work