Susan Little Design

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2014

Full Service Residential Design, specializing in remodeling! I design for everyday people. You will be pleased with my innovative style, fair pricing, and the quality of the installation. That being said, you do get what you pay for, and my services and those of the craftsmen I recommend are competitive for the quality we provide. I will direct you to areas where you can save, but we never cut corners. I will provide you with “right “choices for each design decision, and your budget is definitely part of my consideration. The trades people I recommend to you are licensed and will contract their services directly with you. I will work with furniture/accessories you have, and will add product where it is needed. I enjoy rearranging your existing things in ways that will show them optimally! I AM NOT A CONTRACTOR. I AM A LICENSED INTERIOR DESIGNER. Please see some more of my work at: www.susanlittledesign.com. I charge $150 for an hour-1.5 hour consultation. The consultation fee will be used toward the design fee when we go to contract. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

home remodeling202089135
Remodel 3 Bathrooms and Kitchen
Remodel: 3 bathrooms and kitchen project

home remodeling

202089135

interior decorators (27)window treatment (7)home remodeling (5)flooring (10)interior painting (9)home staging (5)carpet installation (5)cabinet refacing (2)wallpaper hanger (1)handyman (1)

03/12/2022

Lynn R.

Giant whole house remodel! My first desire was to get rid of the tv and fireplace niches and the bump out arches all over my circa 2003 house. The job expanded when I came to realize that I needed new, sturdier cabinets, new flooring and interior paint. So, with Susan’s ideas and skills, the house looks gorgeous! No more niches. No more arches. Just a beautiful, modern, bright design!

Description of Work
Remodel and decor

Category flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling, wallpaper, furniture sales, window treatments, muralist, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was such a pleasure to work with you on this project! I appreciate that you were open to my ideas, and I love how your house has turned out! We are still waiting for the wallpaper to arrive and be installed--and the replacement Kemper cabinets. Photos will be taken then for my website... Thank you for your patience and flexibility with the remodeling process!

04/27/2021

Ashley H.

It went well and we are happy with our new designs!

Description of Work
Susan helped with design choices and ideas in our home. She provided her own expertise, but supported our decisions based on what felt best for us in the home. Susan helped us select flooring, paint colors, suggested art and rugs. It was great to have another person to bounce ideas off of and she kept the project running smoothly.

Category flooring contractor, interior designers, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

10/27/2020

ROSE M.

Great! Susan has an incredible talent for color, placement and arranging decor in new and unexpected ways using either new items or long owned ones. She is considerate of the client's budget and can work with any style home and interior. In our remodel, we wanted a contemporary feel while still respecting the traditional architecture of the house and neighborhood. Susan was able to combine both for a result that is gorgeous, airy and spacious. Everyone who has seen the finished project has had nothing but compliments for it. This is the fourth home Susan has helped me redecorate (including one new build), each different in style and character and each one has resulted in a home that is both beautiful and unique with a feeling of warmth and coziness.

Description of Work
Updating and remodel of a traditional townhouse including new kitchen, master bath, staircase, loft, flooring and paint.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling, muralist, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/19/2020

Lee J.

Entire process of nearly a full year went very well. Designer engaged with us at Builder design center to select Builder options, previewed Las Vegas Furniture Market and guided us to recommended furniture, rugs, lighting fixtures, decorator items and arranged for Trades to paint accent walls, install upgraded electrical and plumbing fixtures and hang artwork.

Description of Work
Bought new house and needed advice on Builder options; flooring, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, appliances, etc. Also needed guidance on wall coverings, light fixtures, furniture, rugs, window coverings, decorator items, etc.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, interior designers, furniture sales, window treatments, muralist, interior painters, home staging

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/18/2020

Esteban L.

I can describe our recent complete remodel as “astonishing and remarkable”! Susan’s ability to combine color with stone, wood, tile, and texture made our home in Vegas a showstopper. Susan worked within our ideas and budget, and shifted her design and materials as we went along to achieve what we wanted. Her construction craftsmen created such a noticeable quality outcome that we still are asked how it was created within our demanding ideas and constraints. Everyone who sees our kitchen stops in their tracks with amazement. Our entire house has been transformed from a beige bore into a stunning showplace. We recommend Susan wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling, window treatments, muralist, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, home staging

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Review for Susan Little Design - Susan Little Design, Las Vegas, NV - 38963990

09/14/2019

Judy H.

We had used Susan 3 years ago for our kitchen remodel and called her again for the bathroom. We hired the contractor that she recommended and were very pleased with his work. While I have my own ideas, Susan is able to guide me to "think outside the box". Her ability to pick the right colors for rooms is outstanding. She is very detailed oriented and thorough. Also works within your budget. I would certainly recommend her for your decorating needs.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

09/13/2019

William G.

We would use Susan again for any design/remodel work we do. She was great to work with and stepped in as our project manager coordinating all contractors, and providing access to resources such as furniture and accessories . If you are planning a remodel you should have Susan lead your team. She keeps the project on time and stays with it until it is done.

Description of Work
Interior Design/Decorating

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling, furniture sales, interior painters, home staging

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

09/11/2019

May-Ling W.

This was a large project with a budget of $80,000

Description of Work
This was a complete home design project.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

12/18/2018

Chris G.

Susan provide excellent service and consulting on an interior decorating project at our house. She provided a wonderful vision with ideas that we would never have imagined. She worked with us on paint, furniture, window coverings and the placement of everything. Very impressive work that we really loved.

Description of Work
Interior Decorating and Design

Category interior designers, furniture sales, window treatments, muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

03/17/2018

Yolanda C.

We were hesitant to start a remodel because we didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted and were concerned about finding high quality contractors. Susan's design service helped us narrow choices and keep within our budget. She made several trips to the house with samples until we found the materials, patterns and colors that worked best in our space. Later she met us at shops to make the final selections. After comparing bids, we decided to use Susan's contractors. She coordinated the general contractor, plumbers, cabinet installers, painters, carpet people & electricians. Everyone who came to the house was professional, expert and trustworthy. When we needed them to return to change/add/adjust something she reached out to them and they responded immediately. All we had to do was text or email her. It was an outstanding experience. Our upgraded bathrooms are stylish and functional. Susan saved us money and time because we minimized design mistakes. We will be calling on her again.

Description of Work
Remodel 2 bathrooms and replace upstairs carpet

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, interior designers, muralist, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

10/30/2017

enola D.

Susan is an excellent interior, who listened to my wants and needs in updating my home. Loved Susan's attention to details, being on time, and the results of the decorating of my home.

Description of Work
Updating kitchen, lighting fixtures, painting, furniture placement.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/27/2017

Jeryl Dean W.

Perfect. What started as a relatively small remodel became my entire home. Susan was easy to work with, suggested many ideas that I loved and I decided to just go “all-in” and remodel my entire home. Susan made room in her schedule to accommodate me and I’m thrilled she did.

Description of Work
I hired Susan to do a small remodel in my home, which in the end became a complete redesign. I researched and spoke with several designers. What stuck with me, was that right away Susan showed genuine excitement and great vision around the possibilities. The remodel included flooring, furniture, window coverings, lighting and accessories for the dining and living and family rooms, master bedroom and bath, guest room and bath including color selections and painting of the entire home. I had never gone through a major redesign or worked with a designer before and was unsure of the process. Susan asked me a lot of questions about by tastes, listened to my ideas and brought back a vision that was awesome! She did such a great job of ensuring the design was something that I would love. The result is that she gave me such a beautiful place, one that I couldn't imagine getting to on my own, and I love it! My home looks like a model home. In addition to the design, she coordinated and managed the entire project. This included purchasing and delivering hard and soft goods, coordinating and managing the contractors, inspection of their work and set up of the furniture. I still have one bedroom that I intend to finish at a later date and Susan will be there with me! She was so easy to work with, had great vision and creative ideas, paid attention to detail, masterfully managed all the moving parts and ensured that I would love the results...and I do! I still can't believe how great it looks! Susan is a true professional, super creative, has reliable sub contractors, is mindful of my budget and great to work with. I highly recommend Susan to anyone looking for help on a remodel.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, picture framing, interior designers, furniture sales, window treatments, muralist, interior painters, cabinet refacing, home staging

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Review for Susan Little Design - Susan Little Design, Las Vegas, NV - 36485092

06/12/2017

David S.

Very well - no problems. Susan had a good eye. We were very pleased with her recommendations. Her prices for the tile was competitive.

Description of Work
Advice for tile selection and paint colors on two bedroom sized rooms

Category flooring contractor, interior designers

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

04/11/2017

Dorothy S.

Susan is very easy to work with. She does not impose her ideas on you , but works with you to create what you want. Consequently, you end up with something you love.

Description of Work
I needed to update the exterior color of my home. Susan helped me select a color that is perfect. In addition I needed to select a new fabric for a chair and add a cornice board to my family room. She worked diligently to find just the right colors and patterns. The workmanship on the chair was also very good.

Category interior designers, window treatments

Work Completed On 11/20/2016

12/15/2015

Susan A.

Work Completed On 11/14/2015

12/03/2015

J L.

Description of Work
Reviewed home decor, talked.

Work Completed On 12/01/2015

11/27/2015

Marcia D.

Description of Work
Susan helped select paint colors for interior of home, provided input for chandelier choice and suggestions for art display. $3000 went directly to painter which she recommended.

Work Completed On 11/11/2015

10/26/2015

Tracy C.

Susan helped me use the things I have to their fullest potential. She and I agreed on areas where I simply needed something else, and I'll be working on those.

Description of Work
Susan came to my home and made suggestions for improvement in furniture and decor placement. I embraced almost all of her ideas, and have begun implimenting them. I expect to use Susan's services again.

Work Completed On 10/16/2015

10/06/2015

catherine D.

Description of Work
Gave me ideas on decor

Work Completed On 07/17/2015

10/01/2015

catherine D.

Category home staging

Work Completed On 06/19/2015

07/16/2015

Maria R.

Susan did a great job helping us to upgrade and decorate our home. She is professional and knowledgeable. She was very patient and explained everything to my husband and I. A plus of having her is that I did not have to deal with different people. She contracted the tile company, the painters, and she took four pieces of art work to be framed. She made sure that everything was done well. If you hire Susan for your decorating needs, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Spent with with us regarding designer consultation, ordered needed merchandise, and third party services.

Category interior designers, furniture sales, muralist

Work Completed On 06/08/2015

07/07/2015

Molly S.

Description of Work
Susan is very professional. Followed up and arrived right on time. I just needed some ideas to "punch up" my home. She provided ideas, colors, and possible furniture change-outs that I might want to consider without buying anything new. Some of her ideas I would never have thought of in a million years. I did not agree with all of her thoughts, but for a perfect stranger to come in cold, not knowing me or my lifestyle, and be able to offer viable solutions I thought was pretty darn good. I need to work on some of her suggestions, so at this time, I would not need to have more assistance.

Work Completed On 06/25/2015