Sunshine Cleaning Company

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2011

800 N Rainbow Blvd Suite #208-132

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Sunshine Cleaning’s commitment to excellence, honesty, reliability, and savings are the qualities that best describes our company. It is our constant pursuit of customer satisfaction has enabled us to reach 100% customer satisfaction....

house cleaning (124)window cleaning (14)blind cleaning (10)floor cleaning (7)ceiling fan installation (6)carpet cleaning (5)closet design (4)

04/08/2021

I have used Sunshine Cleaning service several times and they never disappoint! They are very professional and do a wonderful job. I have shared Sunshine Cleaning with friends and they all have had wonderful reviews

Description of Work
general housekeeping

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

02/13/2021

This was the first time I have used Sunshine Cleaning Co. and they did a fantastic job. They even did some things I didn't request, such as cleaning ceiling fan, cleaning two glass patio tables, sweeping front porch, etc. I will definitely use them again in the future and recommend this company to my friends. Jim

Description of Work
Partial cleaning of small house which included living room, kitchen, breakfast nook, laundry room, and bathroom.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,ceiling fans,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

12/02/2020

They were great very professional ! Looking forward to having them on a regular monthly schedule. I am a senior and live in a rural community my home had not been deep cleaned for over 3 years. I also have over 100 house plants and lots of stuff. I was so happy to have it so clean. The first deep cleaning was $400 that included $25.00 driving fee because I live far from the city.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my home

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/09/2020

Fantastic. This company did and amazing job on my house. i mean, it is spotless. Everything. Appliances, cabinets. I could not be happier. They showed me what they provide as a service for a move out on a printed document and delivered in full. Excellent. Highly recommend .

Description of Work
I had a full move out clean from a 2100 sq. ft. house. 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,closet systems,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you are happy with your service.

03/16/2020

Absolutely excellent. Prompt, efficient, and very thorough. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback & welcome to the family!

02/05/2020

Have hired them on permanently. They send at least 2 sometimes 3 people to complete the job. They do a great job and would recommend them.

Description of Work
bi-weekly house keeping

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your cleaning experience. We pride ourselves in providing professional, quality services. It is feedback like yours that helps us continue to improve.

02/01/2020

3 calls, 3 messages left, no call back. 3 strikes, you're out.

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning for 3600 sf home

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

Incoming phone, text and email messages are monitored around the clock in the case of emergencies. We have no record of your attempts to reach us. Please feel free to contact us by phone, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm at 702-810-0921. You may also send an email to Admin@SunshineCleaningLV.com. -Julia, Sunshine Cleaning

01/04/2020

Prompt service (same day in my case) very professional system with excellent results. Also, great communication with the scheduling gal on the phone. All in all, a great shop to do business with!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

Good afternoon, Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Feel free to reach out to us in order to take advantage of our established client house cleaning specials! -Julia, Sunshine Cleaning

12/05/2019

Maids arrived at 4:10 and stated that 3 1/2 hours were needed and charged for that. Left at 6:40 (2 1/2 hrs.) Called Julia for a refund. She stated that her maids said that they left at 7:15. I'm 68 years old and have no reason to make this up. Their maids lied and Julia swears to it. A company without honesty is a company not worth dealing with.

Description of Work
House Cleaned

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], At the time of fulfilling your request to schedule last minute for the Holiday, we were given instructions to arrive anytime after 3 pm to allow accommodations to be made and to ensure complete full service. A thorough investigation was conducted and appropriate measures were taken to confirm the location of our maids. Also, please keep in mind that we were ...

10/11/2019

They did an amazing job! I am looking to have someone come weekly. I will continue to use their cleaning services

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Good afternoon, Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Welcome to the Sunshine family :-) -Julia, Sunshine Cleaning

Residential - Repair, Replacement Window, Carpet, Kitchen, Bathroom, Sinks, Tubs, Toilets, Dusting, Vacuuming, Walls, Tiles, Glass, Mirrors, Screen, Light Fixtures, Sliding Door, Pressure Washing, Floor Stripping ,& Waxing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check