Founded 2020 •

2620 Regatta Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89128

movers202089117
Packing & storage

Looking for a long distance move? Summerlin Movers are focused on long-distance and out of state moves, offering the most competitive pricing around. Contact us today for a free estimate and a professionally advised plan for your move! Listing your house on the market? Contact us before listing to help navigate the real estate world for you and we'll pay for your move, in-town or cross-country, please contact us for details! Looking for an experienced and efficient moving company in Las Vegas? Then look no further Summerlin Movers! We are committed to creating a stress-free move that fits your schedule – how many moving companies can say that? While we can’t make interstate 15 move any faster during rush hour, we can control the timeliness of your move before and after we hit the road. Don’t just take our word for it, take a glance at the principles that set our Vegas moving company apart from the rest....
Four Bedroom House  - Image

movers

202089113

4.3

4.4

movers (23)piano movers (1)

05/14/2021

It went great! All three guys did an amazing job, they were fun to work it’s too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
help move from one house into another

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2021

03/01/2021

It went amazing!! He was super knowledgeable and handled my furniture with care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/17/2021

Very satisfied with the level of customer service Summerlin Movers provided. I was facing challenges of moving from Denver to Las Vegas and I had to reschedule with Summerlin Movers numerous times due to painting, new carpet, home repairs, and delays from receiving my U-Packs. Summerlin Movers was very understanding of my situation and was very patient and flexible to where I could finally move in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloading Upack

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Appreciate the positive review. Enjoy your new home.

02/01/2021

Very pleasant and reliable. Completed to my 110% satisfaction!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

12/04/2020

Summerlin Movers are the absolute best! The team was super professional, prompt and honestly better than I even expected! Everything was packed and moved with care. Nothing was damaged AT ALL and it was super affordable! I recommend them to everyone!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

10/29/2020

DO NOT use Summerlin Movers. I set up an appointment beginning of month to move me end of month. I texted Gerald week of move to confirm, no response. Then a day later sent another text, no response, tried calling and just got a recording that said VM was not set up. The day of move I texted and called with no response... Nothing like leaving ya hanging! ***Would never recommend them!***

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving locally

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/15/2020

My moving experience with Summerlin movers was amazing! I usually move myself with friends helping and I’m so thankful I hired Summerlin Movers, the process was so easy, I trusted them with my belongings, and they delivered it all so well! Thanks Summerlin Movers! I would definitely recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

10/15/2020

Let me just say the guys were fantastic! They packed my house up last minute on a short notice thought I could do it myself. Everything made it to Phoenix safe and sound you guy rock. Would definitely use this company again! Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move from Las Vegas to Phoenix

10/15/2020

Where do I start, I’m experience with Summerlin Movers was amazing! From the initial walkthrough to the way they professionally moved my belongings. I was thoroughly impressed! Thank you guy for making this moving experience efficient and less stressful. I will definitely recommend your company to all of my friends and family. You guys rock!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

CATEGORY piano moving

10/15/2020

Started with issues as I reserved 3 people for 3 hours. Was only provided 2 movers that were over an hour late. After the move was finished, started to unpack and found that not only were boxes marked fragile with arrows showing the top upside down, but they were stacked under boxes marked heavy. Had 3 broken family heirloom's, also my wife's jewelry cabinet that her deceased grandmother gave her ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved into a new apartment, local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] We gave you a call on a couple different occasions to get your situation handled. In addition I recall we didn’t only take a huge chunk of Money off your bill for that accident with the jewelry box. Sorry once again for the jewelry box that we tried to make right.

Expertise in Moving; long-distance and local, packing & move-out cleaning, piano moving, furniture delivery, pool table moving, safe moving, Commercial moving

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover