SILVERSTATE REFRIGERATION & HVAC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2007

4.1

4535 Copper Sage St

Las Vegas, NV 89115

It is the mission of Silverstate Refrigeration & HVAC to provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional service available anywhere. Our clients needs always come first. We will strive to always provide value far in excess of your expectations. Our constant goal is mutual respect and long term relationships that are beneficial to all parties. Our operation will be a great place to work and do business. We will be positive helpful and enthusiastic at all times, always focusing on the solution not the challenge. We will take care of business first and foremost, but have fun and enjoy ourselves in the process. We will run a clean, organized, and efficient operation, and always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices. We will never rest on our accomplishments. We will constantly strive, develop and implement new ideas, strategies, and services that will benefit our clients. We will be the best provider of services GUARANTEED. Sincerely, Brian Peterson + Shane Thompson, Silverstate Refrigeration & HVAC...

04/15/2020

Samuel K.

The first thing, I noticed was them stomping on neighbors roofs, especially the big fat guy, stomping and talking loud AF its like 9am. This was just the beginning, through out the 3 week of them screwing up the AC units and being excessive with the work, these jerks were hollaring to each other from across the buildings every 10 or 15 minutes, several neighbors had to remind them that the people staying here would appreciate a little more courtesy with respect to their noise making, of course they pretended to not understand and they were mocking this one lady, but it was really interesting when someone spoke to them in a language they "understood" and apparently the F word translated is universal. But the worse part is the AC were working fine UNTIL THEY FIXED THEM. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR-DONT USE THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
The AC unit was working perfectly on Thursday, but on that Friday, the AC wouldn't cool the air, then Saturday the Heat and Cool stopped completely, its now, Wednesday and nothing is done as of yet..but I am not waiting for these people.

08/04/2017

Duane R.

I had an emergency call a couple of weeks ago. The price is way too high on the air conditioning. The air conditioning goes out, it was blowing very hot air. They get a couple of parts and change them out. You can buy the parts online for $150 or less. It cost me $865 to have them put in. The quality of service is good. It's good as I could expect that day. It took him four or five hours to get here that day. It's amazing you could get anyone in the in 115-degree heat outside and that's what they did. I'm not on a times schedule specifically.

Description of Work
They did a repair.

07/19/2017

Lynn A.

The estimator, Danny, came out on a Sunday when our unit was not running properly. We had a 32 year-old unit. Danny was extremely nice young man and very professional. He gave us a quote, date and time we would expect the work to be done. The technicians came out just as promised-on time. Roberto and Mike did the work and explained what was being done. Roberto moved our thermostat to a better location as promised by Danny. They answered any questions we had. They were two very pleasant, professional techs. We are very pleased with the outcome. The new unit is so quiet! The price was a bit higher than what we were planning to pay, but under the circumstances and work quality performed, we have no regrets. Great group of individuals.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit 4T 14 Seer condenser, ADP cased coil and thermostat

01/25/2017

Allen W.

In the past if there is a emergency they ask the staff to come out and take care of the problem.

Description of Work
They take care of my refrigeration at work.

Category appliance repair

01/25/2017

Allen W.

Description of Work
A refrigerator was not maintaining temperature.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/09/2016

Annette A.

08/09/2016

Annette A.

07/26/2016

Nikki A.

03/18/2016

Cassandra S.

I've never had any problems with them. They were recommended to me by my Realtor and they've done an excellent job. They do 35 dollars per unit and I have two units. They are coming out to inspect my AC unit in a week or two. They have a pretty reasonable price. When they schedule, they come out on time, they get the job done and they seem to be honest because they didn't report any problems and they did the job as promised. I didn't have to make any call backs or anything of that nature.

Description of Work
They did my annual heating service check and everything looked good.

08/14/2013

Ray G.

It went great!

Description of Work
Silverstate Refrigeration installed a new air conditioner in my home.

06/09/2013

Donald H.

They showed up exactly as scheduled and performed a great job. John and Ronnie were professional, took pride in their work and were more interested in doing the job right than getting it done fast. They were perfectionists in all aspects of the installation. Bids were received from three different companies but the Silverstate rep (Robert) was the most thorough and gave the best advice. I would recommend their service to anyone.

Description of Work
Silverstate replaced a/c unit including outside condenser/compressor , the a/c coil and furnace in the attic.

02/18/2013

Jesse S.

They have an outstanding staff and are well knowledged. They're also available 24 hours a day and their price is really reasonable.

Description of Work
I have winter and summer maintenance done by Silverstate Refrigeration & HVAC as part of my warranty service.

08/17/2012

Douglas S.

Cold called by Silverstate to do summer inspection on my central air. Very friendly on phone and punctual. Serviceman Rob completed the work as scheduled in about 30 minutes. Everything checked out okay with the exception that my 5 ton machine's fan was running about 10 degrees hot. The machine was running fine when he left. I left for the rest of day. When I returned home at about 9 that evening, the machine was not running. I checked my thermostat...95 degrees upstairs. I checked all the circuit breakers and the machine itself...nothing I could find wrong. I called Silverstate and they offered to come out that evening or first thing in the morning. They came out the next morning...Serviceman Rob and Lou, a customer service manager or something. They examined the machine and came to the conclusion the fan needed to be replaced...$200 plus if it was still warranted...$500 plus if it was not. It turned out it wasn't still under warranty. I had ZERO PROBLEMS with my central air until they touched it. I told Lou this and he got VERY DEFENSIVE. He replaced the capacitor in the machine but it still didn't turn on. He removed the relay to ensure the machine would try to run.I told them they could leave as I would have my home warranty take care of it. Later in the afternoon I replaced the relay just to see what would happen...the machine worked fine. Has worked the last two weeks without a problem.

Description of Work
Central air periodic inspection.

07/19/2012

Shawn M.

Please stay clear of Silverstate refrigeration and HVAC.

Description of Work
Hello everyone, Silverstate installed an air conditioning unit at my residence and at installation the unit made horrible loud noise to the point my neighbors complained. We informed Silverstate of the racket it was making and they inspected the air conditioner and said that it was how the unit worked and that it would get better. But alas it got worse, we called again and this time they found screws loose and the unit needed to be balanced, this was done. Again the noise was not normal. Silverstate was over to do annual PM and informed us that our furnace needed to be replaced. At this time I decided I needed a second opinion. I called another HVAC company and they repaired furnace for 60 dollar call out fee. The furnace has been working fine since. Our home was built in 2001. This morning the compressor in the unit has failed and needs replaced. I called Silverstate to advse and they bascially said I needed to replace compressor and that would be $1000.00 labor cost. I was peeved and the owner said that was all he could do for me and that maybe I should go to the other company if I wasn't happy with them. I bought this Armstrong air conditioner from this company and I was treated like I wanted a hand out. The owner did not understand my confusion on the issue and handled it with getting angry at me. I thought, naively that we did business and he made a profit from our transaction and he would stand by his product and reputation. This is the first time I have ever ranted publically like this and I actually have to pay to do it but I feel this needs to get out. Thanks and remember integrity is worth it.

07/11/2012

Toni P.

Air was out the night prior to my calling for service. I contacted the company, they scheduled a tech to come out that morning with a window between 9 and 11 a.m. At 11 a.m. I received notification Zach was on his way. I left work and met him at my home. He checked the system and detected the problem was a worn part. He had the part in the truck and installed it and then ran another test of some sort and detected worn part that functions something like a spark plug on a car. He replaced that part as well.He wrote up the paperwork, I paid him and returned to work. The entire process was just under 60 minutes. Zach was very professional and knowledgeable as well as pleasant. I was extremely grateful to have my air conditioning working again and very pleased with the company I chose. My address 6584 Woodsworth.....Las Vegas NV 89108

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair. Replaced two worn parts on 16 year old system.

08/05/2011

Cleo B.

Lynox A/C system installed. Lynn came out and took my A/C apart and he said that the compressor was overheating and that was making the motor turn off. He told me that a new compressor would cost $2000 and a whole new system would be $3000. But when I got the invoice it was $3250. I also tried calling him yesterday and he never answered or called back. Overall the company seemed to be good the girls in the office were very nice but Lynn the service manager was the problem with the whole experience. If I were to recommend this company I would recommend to avoid Lynn because he seems to be a slick salesman that lied to me.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C unit

03/06/2011

Jeff N.

The technician showed up right at the beginning of the window and inspected the unit. He thoroughly checked everything to make sure it was working. He found that the water heater right next to it seemed to be having some issues with not containing the exhaust properly. He waived all fees for the service call and offered to come back with air testing equipment in case it turned out to not be the water heater.

Description of Work
We had a gas smell that seems to be related to the area where the heating unit was located. I called to try to get the system serviced.

08/09/2010

Sherrie B.

I have gotten an air conditioner from them. He explained everything that he checked. I liked them and I especially like the guy that they send out. I request him every time now. They come when they have promised to come or at least have given me a call to let me know that they are within 30 minutes of coming. They were very honest.

Description of Work
I used Silverstate Refrigeration & HVAC for a service check. They checked the air conditioning system up on the roof and they checked all the air ducts to make sure it was cooling properly.

05/18/2007

CHERYL R.

They messed up the electrical wiring in one room when they installed an air duct, shorting out the circuit and cutting the main circuit breaker completely off. My son was working on the siding in my backyard and the Silverstate installer told him that he needed a hole placed there for the wiring. After that hole was finished, the installer said he made a mistake and needed two holes. My son then made many holes inside my room in the drywall in order to find the correct path. This caused an expense to have to fix. I still have holes in my drywall. After the units were finally installed, a pump went out in one of them and they told me it wasn t covered in the warranty. I ended up paying another $400 to replace. When they installed a thermostat in the living room, they made the hole too large and this caused the actual thermostat to sag terribly. We called them back to fix this and they put a plate in back that didn t correct the sagging whatsoever.

Description of Work
Silverstate installed a new heating and air conditioner in my eight room home. The old units were removed. Silverstate had to be one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever dealt with. They might have come across as professional and courteous at first and the price was so,so but the end result was a catastrophe.

02/17/2007

KHAY N.

The installation went fine but from there on it was all downhill! First we had paid for extra heat strips and when my husband, checked there were none! Got them back to install them. The first rain we had water pouring down inside the house. Called them back to seal the unit. Then the real problems began. The split unit didn't work as expected and we had them out again. They found that the outdoor temp sensor wire had not been installed and also that a flare nut was loose and all the refrigerant had leaked out. All this was only months after installation and still under warranty. Following that we had them come out again as unit wasn't working properly. The serviceman said it was working properly and charged us $103.50 Saying he instructed us as to how it worked. When the bill arrived hours had been added for a helper after we had signed paperwork. Then we got a $400.40 bill for the above work which was under warranty!!! Needless to say we did not pay that bill!

Description of Work
A rooftop 14 Seer unit installed as well as a mini-split unit in a large sunroom.

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

R W MECHANICAL INC

You can put your trust in RW Mechanical Inc. We provide personal service and exceptional quality for commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the Las Vegas Nevada Community. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business for over 14 years. RW Mechanical Inc. services all major brands in the commercial, industrial, and residential market. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value In the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!

Nevada
    Nevada
    03/31/2019
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL SERVICES. COMPLETE AIR CONDITIONING REPLACEMENT, UPGRADE & RETROFIT SERVICES. DUCT REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, CLEANING, & RE-INSULATING. DUCT EXTENSION FOR ROOM ADDITIONS. REPAIRS TO EXISTING AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING EQUIPMENT. WINTERIZING & SUMMERIZING OF AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING SYSTEMS OF ALL MAKES & MODELS. INSTALL & REPAIRS OF DRYER DUCT SYSTEMS. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES. AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSPECTION.