High Roller Painting

Founded 2001

High Roller Painting & Remodeling provides our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities, and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

handyman (30)drywall (6)door installation (2)interior painting (10)ceiling fan installation (5)plumbers (2)home remodeling (1)

06/28/2022

Hannah P.

I will start by saying Mark and his crew were extremely friendly and personable! However I am disappointed for a few reasons: 1) Mark would not honor the deal as posted. Mark stated the 4 hours of handyman labor was only for a single type of job (for example 4 hrs of painting) and that is not how the deal details are described. 2) The team was unable to assemble two over the toilet storage shelves I had purchased. I was told the ones I purchased were too cheap/not good and that was the issue. 3) I had written in my job summary that I had 4 TVs to mount, but it seems Mark can't see or wasn't able to read the summary so only one TV was mounted (although I confirmed at the start of the visit I had 4 TVs, but that got lost in the shuffle somehow). 4) They claim there's an existing "short" in the ceiling light fixture they installed so the light flickering has nothing to do with their work (the light was purchased brand new from Home Depot and they unboxed it).

Description of Work
Multiple odd jobs

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

04/11/2022

James P.

Dave and team were very helpful and efficient. Friendly and eager to please. Willing to meet my deadline needs. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Need to install a new shelf in a closet Replace an angle brace on an existing shelf replace batteries in smoke detectors

Work Completed On 04/10/2022

04/01/2022

Nelson H.

This is 2nd remodel project was done by Mark past year. The project was done fast and good quality again. He often updated the progress in pictures or videos through phone's message. He is responsible and provided nice service. I would like to contact Mark again when I have any work in future.

Description of Work
House remodel

Category plumbing, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

03/11/2022

Dominique L.

Mark was wonderful very professional!! My salon space looks amazing he listened to my needs and exceeded my expectations!!! I will definitely hire him in the future

Description of Work
handyman work

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

02/25/2022

Diane B.

It was wonderful he was prompt he fix and I think the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Handymen Services- leak on my toilet

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

02/25/2022

Diane B.

He did a really good job. He patch them all so the door was not falling anymore.

Description of Work
Fix the door of my cabinet in my garage.

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

02/11/2022

Jack P.

Reached out to have my front door lock replaced, and he prevailed. He was very punctual and professional and got the job done. Would definitely hire him again for any upcoming projects.

Description of Work
replacement lock

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

01/15/2022

jamie H.

Punctual...masked...had needed equipment...polite...successful job.

Description of Work
porch light out....high ceiling...may be bulb replacement or fixture problem...

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

12/13/2021

Tanna P.

Great! Arrived on time, completed work quickly, would use again

Description of Work
install a couple air filters in ceiling vents, move chopped wood from back of house to side, oil garage door (i have product)

Work Completed On 12/12/2021

12/08/2021

Nelson H.

The work is great quality and was completed shortly in 2 weeks. The service is also very nice can always response your call and messages quickly. It also provides the support to fix all of walking through issues. The overall price is pretty reasonable. The project was in charged by Mark D. Strongly refer him to do a house remodel or any handyman work in Las Vegas.

Description of Work
Interior painting, laminate stairs, plumbing, house deep clean, back/front yard cleaning

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Review for High Roller Painting - 8148 Cactus Flower Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39566734

09/02/2021

Jerry P.

They arrived on time and immediately started to work. If I had a issue they resolved it to my complete satisfaction. They did not leave until I was 100% satisfied . I would highly recommend High Roller. I'm very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
blinds removed. Install new blinds on 1) sliding glass door, 2) window 11 in wide 4 feet tall 3) window 2 feet wide 5 Feet 2 inches tall

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

08/13/2021

Charles J.

They were on time, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Need two post holes dug to 2' depth set poles in concrete.

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

07/28/2021

LaToya Y.

Mark and his team came to my home and repaired everything that I had on my list at a reasonable price I will hire Mark and his team 1000 times foldHe’s very compassionate and caring person.Thank you so much for what you have done for my family home

Description of Work
drywall repair on wall corners

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/10/2021

Maria C.

Had miscommunication regarding work in the bathroom. However, all the other work were done. Mark did a great job!

Description of Work
Texturize small wall then paint. Paint small wall in powder room

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

06/15/2021

Connie M.

He immedeatly found the problem and I had lights again .... he then showed me how to open the fuse box. I would highly recommend this firm and especially Mark D he was knowledable, efficient and polite.

Description of Work
lights

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

03/21/2021

Norman M.

My wife and I are both professional people and have lived in Las Vegas for over 50 years. We own a 3 bedroom / 2 & 1/2 bath townhouse that was destroyed by renters. We needed help and turned to Angie’s List. We ended up going with “High Roller Painting”. Mark contacted us right away and came out to give us an estimate. The reviews plus his demeanor and professional attitude are the reasons we chose him over the other companies, and we are so glad we did. He tore out and replaced all flooring, kitchen cabinets, kitchen sink, kitchen counter top, three toilets and bathroom vanities and sinks. They also handled all the plumbing problems, painted the interior house and garage walls and flooring, etc. Three weeks of working on the house, we had a brand new, clean house. Mark did a wonderful & professional job. He when over and beyond what we agreed on and took pride in his work. His crew are flooring, painting, plumbing, and handymen experts in our opinion. Mark and his crew are 5 Star PLUS, and we would recommend him to anyone needing help. Norm & Patti

Description of Work
Rental House was destroyed - much work needed

Category drywall, handyman service, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

02/22/2021

Cathy Z.

Filling in hole in my wall, cleaning AC vents

Description of Work
Workmanship was excellent and estimate was fair. I will continue to use their services in the future. Thank you for recommending this company!

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

12/16/2020

RONALD M.

VERY WELL, THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL REMODELING MY OLD HOME INTO AN UPDATED 2021 HOME. I'M SO PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK. I WILL BE REHIRING THEM AGAIN IN JANUARY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH RONALD MORENO

Description of Work
Textured ceiling, crack opens and closes depending on weather. Crack is straight line then left the right... approx. 12ft. total .

Category handyman service, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

12/05/2020

Crystal R.

Fantastic, if your in need of a Handy Man this the one Honest, reliable , dependable and such great work.

Description of Work
bunk bed taken apart and a dining room table

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

11/29/2020

Jason S.

Went well. Got everything done for a decent price.

Description of Work
Door jam repair

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/25/2020

Rick P.

Mark and the High Roller Crew are all professionals, clean, quick, and HIGH quality worksmanship. My projects is a horror story gone bad! I'll just say this. Never Hire a 3rd party vender from Costco, Water Softener Rep. sent a guy to my home with no experience, or knowledge of plumbing. Really bad buisness, they dont clean up or repair after the job. After 30 min cutting holes in the ceiling of my garage for a water main?! Yes I said Ceiling. It didn't end well with all parties. Thankfully Mark and the HR Crew returned my finished garage back to or better condition. ☆ Called immediately to set appointment. ☆ Called morning of 1hr early ☆ Price point fair and balanced ☆ 3 XL holes took entire 8x4 sheet of drywall ☆ Start to finish, Demo, install, tape, finish, paint, less the 6hrs! Thank you!

Description of Work
Patch larger hole(s), Replace with new drywall

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/19/2020

Ray J.

It was great! Mark is a true professional. He went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely satisfied with the job...and we are. We will be calling High Roller Painting (HRP) again for other projects we need to have done around the house. I recommend HRP to anyone needing an excellent handyman service. I’m telling all of my family and friends, as well. Thank you, HRP and Angie’s List for providing us with honest professionals and peace of mind!

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/18/2020