CTM Contractors Inc

Nevada: Contractors
12/31/2022

6145 Harrison Dr Ste 3

Las Vegas, NV 89120

We have been in business in Las Vegas for 26 years. Our employees each have over 30 years of experience in ceramic tile and other flooring options. We service residential & commercial....

tile installation (82)flooring (48)marble & granite (16)countertop installation (12)hardwood floors (10)carpet installation (10)home remodeling (9)woodworking (5)general contractors (4)fireplace services (2)plumbers (2)glass repair (2)

02/26/2021

Excellent. This was my best experience EVER in Las Vegas working with a contractor and I've done many jobs over the last 20 years. I am quite picky when it comes to quality and cleanliness and CTM and Mike Stater were especially professional and far exceeded my expectations. I did not have one bit of feedback to give him. It was perfect.

Description of Work
Flooring tear out and new laminate flooring installation

Category contractors,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

10/01/2020

Sent a description of services needed through Angie's List. No response from vendor.

Description of Work
Backsplash Installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/12/2020

Very good. Workers were professional and efficient. Rooms look great.

Description of Work
Install porcelain floor tile in two bedrooms

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for CTM Contractors Inc - 6145 Harrison Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 38869297

05/14/2020

I am so happy with the job these guys did. Anthony is a perfectionist and it really shows in how good the shower walls and tub surround looks. I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat if I need more tile work done.

Description of Work
Remodeling shower and tub surround

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

11/10/2019

I am very happy with the results. All went well.

Description of Work
Damaged wood flooring removed. Replaced with ceramic tile.

Work Completed On 11/10/2019

10/08/2019

I chose CTM Contractors based largely on their Angie's List reviews, and could not be more pleased. The owner, Mike, and his two-man crew did a beautiful job laying floor tiles in multiple rooms. They made my inexpensive tiles look like a million bucks. Mike is always easy to get in touch with, and both he and his crew are very pleasant to work with. All three of the bids I received were very clos...

Description of Work
Tiling multiple rooms

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

09/20/2019

Great! Mike & Domingo (he is the fabricator) came on time for a measure up and discuss the details. Domingo arrived the following week with our tops, the installation went perfectly (same as it did for our whole kitchen one month ago). Domingo is a perfectionist, tops look great. I definitely recommend CTM.

Description of Work
New two sink vanity top & alcove top

Category countertops,marble & granite

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

04/03/2019

CTM is the BEST! Jake helped us out the very same day I called, even though he had to work late. The work was well done, and very reasonably priced, and he cleaned up perfectly. He was so nice, and I couldn't be happier with his workmanship. I will call this company again if I need tile work. This on is A++++!

Description of Work
ceramic tile repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

11/13/2018

Very happy with new tile floors. The owner Michael, his son Drew, and Luciano, made the projet stressless from beginning to end, with beautiful results. Highly recommend CTM.Contractors Inc.

Description of Work
New tile flooring in 3 rooms, replacing carpet

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/22/2018

Mike the owner was on the job & did a lot of the tear out. His installer did a terrific job of installing the both materials. I would highly recommend CTM to anyone

Description of Work
Vinyl Plank & Baseboards Installed.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you. Mike

Ceramic Tile - Floors, Granite Counters, Back Splashes, Carpet, Granite, Marble, Laminate & Vinyl

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels