Cal Air Cooling & Heating

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2006

5730 Oleta Ave.

Las Vegas, NV 89139

Cal Air serves all of North Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Henderson, Nevada and the surrounding areas with energy efficient air control services. Whether your air ducts require cleaning or you’re looking for a way to manage your HVAC systems effectively, we’re the perfect solution. We guarantee a one hour response time, or your diagnosis is free. We charge by the job, not by the hour. For more than 30 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing complete indoor weather solutions for you and your family. We also carry all the latest models of air conditioning and heating equipment that keep out dust, pollen, and reduce allergies, all why saving you money on your energy costs. Cal Air features: • Infinity control and remote access systems • Infinity gas furnaces • Evaporator coils • UV lamps • Ventilators • Carrier equipment service and installation • Condenser service and installation • Furnace service and installation • Duct sealing • Indoor air quality Our air balance service, Zoning, allows you to control the temperature of each individual room more effectively. Zoning utilizes motorized dampers that regulate air flow during specified intervals, thereby pushing air into rooms only when needed. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and service all makes and models. We are also BBB A+ Rated. Our knowledge, experience, and integrity allow us to bring you the most proficient services every time. We put you in control of your home’s air temperature, humidity, purification, ventilation, and air balance. Call Cal Air today, and discover how much money we can save you....

06/11/2022

Gary S.

Vincent , the tech , did a great job!! I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance on AC units

04/24/2019

Robert S.

Peter arrived right on time, checked both units in detail, and took time to explain to us the thermostat operation. Very professional. The office staff is very friendly and made it easy to setup an appointment. We would definitely buy from Cal Air again.

Description of Work
Maintenance check

03/03/2019

Rosemarie D.

Excellent work by 3 techs: Alberto, Fernando and Victor. They were punctual, professional and worked efficiently and skillfully. They answered all my questions and left my home neat and clean. They even painted my attic entry cover! I received estimates from 3 different companies and their price was the lowest! I highly recommend Cal Air. Rosie D.

Description of Work
Install new AC unit, furnace and WiFi thermostat

02/04/2019

Chris I.

Diagnostics were completed quickly and system was back up and running in 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Blower Motor for A/C unit was not working. Had capacitor replaced.

01/06/2019

esther E.

Fantastic, Richard did an outstanding job. He fixed immediatelly in his first visit

Description of Work
heater died

07/31/2018

Gloria K.

My AC shut off and would not go back on so it being summer I panicked and called CAL AIR AC. Someone came out within an hour. Went up to my attic and discovered that the safety switch had been turned off. He checked the vents on the roof and they were open checked all the vents throughout the house and they were all open so he couldn’t understand why it switched off.. He turned it back on and waited to see if it was going to work and it did the temperature started falling. He charged the $65 service call and that was it. My unit is in the attic and he could have told me anything and sold me anything and I wouldn’t have known the difference. This is a very honest company and they will get my business from now on. I have recommended them to others who wound up using them and were happy with the work.

Description of Work
AC shut off.. wouldn’t go back on.

07/04/2018

Becky G.

We had a serviceman at our home in an hour after our call! And a new AC installed in less than 24 hrs! Fast, friendly, and very professional!

Description of Work
New AC unit

07/04/2018

Alan D.

Both times I've used this company they had crews available to do the work almost immediately, which was very much appreciated in an area where working A/C is so important in day-to-day existence. Someone always picks up the phone when I've called, and they have always been very responsive to my needs. The work was done very professionally. The techs were on time, did the jobs flawlessly, communicated what was going on and cleaned up thoroughly when they were done. Prices for the work were fair but not absolute rock bottom, however I've learned that sometimes you get what you pay for. I'm glad I found this company and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
A/C condenser, blower fan and motor replaced, duct cleaning

06/22/2018

Pieter T.

Called cal air around 7 pm. Marco was at my home before 830 pm and replaced the capacitor. AC working great again. Marco was super, very polite and knowledgeable. Informed me that my 18 year old ac units are close to there end and I might want to start looking for new more efficient units. Marco was was never forcing a sale on new units just informing about age of my units and how much more efficient the units are now. Will definitely use cal air and Marco to replace my new units in the near future.

Description of Work
Air conditioner stopped working

06/17/2018

laura T.

Excellent. Very professional. Gave me several quotes and explained everything in detail. Work was done quickly. Very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
install new a/c unit & furnace

05/26/2018

Kathleen W.

Excellent! The service techs were great, very professional. Had several talks with the office and they were most helpful.

Description of Work
Normal maintenance of one unit and an installation of a new air conditioning unit.

04/30/2018

Robie D.

cools now. expense unexpected for relatively new system Gary did well restoring the system.

Description of Work
no cooling from A/C

04/26/2018

Cynthia L.

Orlando was on time and very professional. Completed the job in a timely fashion for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend Cal Air.

Description of Work
Install Smart Thermostat

04/26/2018

Marco C.

As always, on time, courteous and professional. Alfonso, the tech, was excellent. Hope to see him again at next scheduled service. The scope of work was reviewed prior to and at completion of service. All of my questions were answered clearly. Cal Air did the original install of HVAC system. I am very pleased with the company. Highly reccommended.

Description of Work
Semi-annual HVAC inspection and service

04/25/2018

Robert F.

Excellent... very professional, explained everything, and was courteous and friendly. I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Spring tune-up

04/16/2018

Phil D.

Just like "clock-work". Tech arrived on time, did the inspection, cleaned up and left me smiling. Another great job by the only A/C folks I'll ever use.

Description of Work
Annual A/C blower inspection.

03/06/2018

cornelia J.

arrived when they said, installed everything , furnace, air conditioner , thermostat, connected the thermostat to my phone, cleaned entire system,cleaned up after themselves, hauled away old equipment, explained everthing and how it worked, included 1 year maintainence

Description of Work
comple new hvac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

02/01/2018

Albert K.

Excellent, professional , on time and reasonable

Description of Work
repaired heating unit

10/28/2017

Judy J.

Our service rep, Orlando, was friendly and professional. We appreciated his knowledge of the job and his courteous manner. We feel confident calling Cal Air for service because of our experience with Orlando.

Description of Work
Replace Universal Hot Surface Igniter

09/21/2017

alicia P.

Tech came out diagnosed problem. Said it seemed blower was out of balance. Said we could continue to run unit. I asked or a call back after diagnose so I could determine what I wanted to do. I got not call. I called asked for a call back from tech. NO CALL. I called back got a tech who then had the tech that looked at our unit call me. He said it was a blower wheel it was under warranty not to worry. Well parts were warrantied not labor. Still no worries. I will pay the labor. ( Note I purchased this unit from Cal Air and the service has been excellent up until now) Also they just did my spring service in May 2017, but didn't see any issues with unit then. When tech pulls unit apart he says to my son. Oh I hope the motors ok. Ok now I am irritated! Maybe if you work on this stuff & service it for me every 6 months. You should probably tell us not to run it until its fixed. Hopefully the motor is ok. Or I will not be a very happy customer. I called in about this and was told. Well we are just letting you know what could go wrong. To me this says we should've told you not to run unit until it was fixed. Also my second service wasn't due until November but the tech took it upon himself to do it now. My guess is so he they didn't have to come out again. I did not ask for my fall service . If I am paying for service I should have a say about when my maintenance is done. Lack of communication can ruin a relationship. I have always been very satisfied with my service from Cal Air until now. And it seems they really don't care. I guess one bad service to the last 4 years a total of 9 calls to my house isn't so bad. 85% is fair I guess.

Description of Work
warranty on ac/furnace.

09/21/2017

susan R.

part ordered day 1, fixed a/c and back working day 2, We got the electrical line fixed today. Just called. They said they will be glad to come out tomorrow and finish up the reconnect. No extra charge. Thank you so much Cal Air for fixing it Right

Description of Work
Richard our Tech as Fantastic. Nevada Power Eco stat Thermostats are blank they don't turn on. Nevada power says call an a/c repair man it's not them. They can't even say when they stopped working. A/c breakers are not tripped, furnace breakers not tripped. We needed 1 transformer, 2 furnace circuit boards, He figured out right away the builder's (Pardee's) original contracted installer ( Mirador )had never bothered to attach the ground wire on our Furnace and our 11 year old house could have burned down to the ground. Electrical line to furnace not working right. Thanks to the careless workmenship.

09/12/2017

P.W. C.

I had Cal Air install a new unit several years ago. They also serviced the unit. When I bought another house I called them to do maintenance on the A/C. As always, they were on time and professional. The tech, Orlando, has serviced my other unit before and always does excellent work. Cal Air is not the least expensive but you do get what you pay for. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
A/C maintenance.

08/14/2017

Marcus F.

Very efficient, honest, and professional!

Description of Work
Component in outdoor compressor was faulty and replaced.

06/22/2017

Joyce K.

The first time the air conditioner wasn't working we called one company and a guy came out, like, three times -- not this company, but another company -- and never fixed it. Then we called this company and they came out once and fixed it for a while, but both of them were saying that it was going to go because it was really old. It worked for a while but they were knowledgeable but then it went kaput. They did a good job installing it, but at the end when it came to financing we had talked to them a couple days before and he had thought we had worked out some sort of payment, but they wanted us to get this credit card with horrible terms. So he wanted to do it on one of the credit cards we already had or just do payments out of the account, but no, so we ended up just paying the full price. They were quick and efficient. They knew what they were doing and when they came out the first time to repair the old one they knew exactly what they were doing. They were very polite, so in that aspect they were very good. The only issue was with the financing. We thought if we were going to pay cash we should get more of a discount. We only got 5 % but the financing options were unacceptable.I don't know what air conditioners go for so i'm not sure how the pricing was.They were on time.

Description of Work
We just had the air conditioner replaced.

06/22/2017

Joyce K.

They didn't really take too long; they took a couple hours, but like?I said, we had called another company and he was here, like, 4 hours, still never fixed it and wanted to charge, like, $400 for it. They were efficient, knowledgeable and they explained everything. They were polite and they just knew what they were doing. I don't think?I had any problems. Compared to the other one they went over everything, repaired what needed to be repaired and took care of the duct work and filters. We waited a while. They were within the time frame, but it was a the very end.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the filters, repaired the old unit and got it working again. They also checked the other unit and it was fine.

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available