Authentic Handyman

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2016

Authentic handyman provides estimates and time schedule on starting and completing all jobs. We personally design, install and construct all projects from start to finish. Great work at affordable prices. Clean Efficient and Trustworthy. Cash or check company....

MasterMindMechanical

Mastermind Mechanical LLC is committed to offering exceptional plumbing, heating and cooling services throughout the Las Vegas Valley. Keeping your home or business comfortable throughout the year is important, and having functional plumbing, heating and cooling systems is important for your safety. Our locally owned and operated Plumbing and HVAC company is licensed and bonded and we have a team of knowledgeable staff and technicians with 15 years of experience in the industry ready to take on any Plumbing or HVAC job. We’re OSHA 30-certified and accredited by the BBB and maintain an A rating for our excellence in service. We can service all Plumbing and HVAC brands and are happy to provide a free estimate or second opinion on a job.

Offers by MasterMindMechanical on Angi
Super Service Cooling & Heating

Winter Furnace Tune up for $49 only per unit! Plus 10% off all repairs and services. No late night, holiday or weekend fees! Financing available. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! Specializing in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We provide superior customer service, and offer honest pricing with quality workmanship. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys! Call now to inquire about our great financing rates on brand new AC and Heating systems with $0 down payment.

ACLV Heating & Cooling

ACLV Heating and Cooling provides the Las Vegas Valley with honest, professional and courteous service. We offer a wide range of new equipment from standard a/c units to high efficiency air conditioning unit and indoor air quality. ACLV services and installs all brands.

03/08/2019

I cannot even express how happy I am with Abel’s expertise in what he does. I reached out to Abel because I had 8 rooms/areas in the house that still needed crown moulding. Abel instantly identified which moulding would exactly match the existing moulding throughout the rest of the house. We set a day for the install ... I asked him how long it would take? His answer was, 1 day. I thought to mysel...

Description of Work
Crown moulding

Category remodeling

04/25/2018

They were amazing. Im so thrilled at the work that was done. They arrived promptly in the am amd finished early afternoon. Not only did they do the trim, but they painted it as well which was not required. They went above and beyond and I will use this company for everything I need done in my house if it is something that they specialize in. Very kind and professional. Couldn't ask for more. Don't...

Description of Work
I needed the whole apartment trimmed and all doors trimmed as well.

Category contractors,picture framing,handyman service,woodworking

03/02/2018

Everything was done to a satisfactory level. Crew of four replaced vertical blinds with a new set, replaced a light fixture, repaired and secured a backyard awning, among other items.

Description of Work
Various tasks around the residence.

Category awnings,handyman service,lighting,window treatments

02/20/2018

He fixed things other handymen couldn't!

Description of Work
Many small odd jobs

Category awnings

02/14/2018

It went so well. Abel and his 2 workers (Romero and Emmet) arrived on time, sized up the projects and individually began to complete tasks. All the work was done very well and they were all a pleasure to work with. They cleaned up where necessary. I would highly recommend Abel and his crew and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I had several small tasks including: 1. Installing a Ring Doorbell 2. Installing some under-cabinet lights 3. Some sink caulking 4. Installing some styrofoam garage door insulation 5. Hanging a mosaic picture weighing over 100 lbs.

Category handyman service

Interior painting, baseboards, crown moulding, casings, window trim, chair rail, wainscoting, fireplace mantel, picture frames, painting, and handyman work

landscaping, roofing, pool repair, any electrical, plumbing, and gas.