ALOHA AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2006

807 Monticello Drive

Las Vegas, NV 89107

We are a family owned and operated business that strives in providing you with knowledgeable and skilled technicians whose only goal is to insure you are 100% satisfied with your indoor comfort....

06/28/2020

Michael O.

Excellent! We have been using Aloha Air Conditioning for 15 years. Mario and his team have provided and continue to provide outstanding service. Honest, reliable, and friendly. Highly recommend Aloha for all air conditioning needs!

Description of Work
A/C blowing hot air

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/17/2017

Ruth B.

They were awesome. It was the only company I would use. I had already been established with them because they had done the heat. They came out right away and I trusted them. They said I needed several parts and pointed out which parts were not essential, but that I might want to so consider in the future. I did not feel as if they were just looking to make money. They were prompt and came out right away. They were right on it.

Description of Work
I used Aloha Air Conditioning when my air conditioner was old and wore out. They needed to put parts in it.

02/17/2017

Ruth B.

The unit had an aquatherm unit in it, which is an unusual heating system and they knew all about it, but the other companies I called had no idea what an aquatherm unit was. They did a great job fixing the furnace. I liked them because they knew what the furnace was and no one else knew. The guy was very informative. That furnace needed special instruction to run. It ran off the water heater and in the summer you turned the water heater down in the winter you turned the hot water heater up. because otherwise you won't have heat. I said I had no heat and he said I needed to turn my water heater up. We would never have known that. He said everything looked awesome and away he went. Nobody else knew to turn the water heater up. He gave me this little sticker with him company name on it. I put it right on the thermostat and that is who I would call when I had a problem. They were absolutely fine.

Description of Work
They came out to fix my furnace. He checked the valves and the whole bit.

11/02/2016

Jeanne W.

I was having trouble with my air conditioner and unfortunately they were swamped it was the first hot spell and everyone had called them so I was unable to get a hold of them. The one thing I did like was they called me later and apologize and said we got swamped and we are sorry we weren’t able to return your call. I’d still us them and I think they are a good company. They changed my compressor after giving me the options I had which I appreciate because a lot of time as a woman they just say this needs to be done. They gave me a lot of options and I chose one and they did very good work.

Description of Work
They did a check-up on the air conditioner.

05/10/2015

Albert C.

They are really good company have worked with them in the past, very honest, will not try an up sell you to more expensive items.

Description of Work
Fixed Compressor

04/07/2015

Elizabeth I.

I am very pleased with the work done by Aloha. I've used them for several years at the recommendation of the person who built my home. They've never disappointed. One of my AC units died and Aloha did a great job replacing it. It was a fair price and quality work. They're very responsive, customer-service oriented and their prices are competitive. I recommend them fully.

Description of Work
Did a check to make certain my roof-mounted heating/cooling units were working properly.

05/02/2013

Michael O.

Excellent. Mario is a very honest and reliable owner with great workers. Work done very timely. Have used their services for years on routine inspections and maintenance and they have always provided excellent service.

Description of Work
replaced condenser motor, inspected overall.

06/17/2011

frankie P.

I've used Aloha before and the job gets done but on this occasion I'm giving a bad review because of the cost. It seems excessive and I think I need to try another company the next time. On two prior occasions I used Aloha for adding refrigerant to the A/C and also to check the gas system. They are responsive and the job gets done. This time I had to have a fan replaced on an A/C unit (just the fan, not a motor) and add refrigerant. $500 for this seems quite expensive.

Description of Work
Replace fan on A/C unit and add refrigerant.

09/20/2010

Elizabeth I.

They were very responsive. I was able to get a same-day appointment. Instead of trying to tell me I needed a repair, they said I had a very high quality unit that would last a long time.

Description of Work
I had Aloha Mechanical check and service my air conditioning units and replace all the air filters in the intakes in my home.

09/17/2010

Karen C.

I have used Aloha Mechanical before and I have always been pleased. They are on time, they do the work if I authorize it the same day. The office staff is nice too. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
A Tenant called me Friday afternoon that the AC went out. I called Aloha Mechanical and they went out that afternoon and by 5 pm the job was done. No overtime for me. The Tenant even called to thank me for such a quick job. The service man called with the quote before doing the work and finished leaving the place nice and clean.

AIR ZONE COOLING & HEATING INC

Family owned and operated! We provide expert service on all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment in Las Vegas. We specialize in air conditioning and heating repairs, replacements, and maintenance tune ups .

Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

At Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC our goal is to provide our clients with reliable heating and cooling systems with the highest quality customer service. Provide good jobs, safe working conditions and benefits for our employees while making a fair profit. Quick Response & Prompt Service! Busy? We understand. That’s why we respond to your call within hours, not days. If you need service at your home or business, we work with you to schedule a service call that’s as quick and convenient as possible. Once your service call is scheduled, we’ll be at your front door on time and ready to work. https://www.bulldogaclv.com/

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Service, Air Conditioner Repair, Heating and Air, Air Conditioning Repair Service

Air Duct Cleaning