Helen Cleaning Services

Founded undefined

Helen Cleaning Services, LLC is a professional cleaning & janitorial service based out of New Jersey. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our New Jersey clients. We specialize in general residential cleaning, office cleaning, commercial cleaning including post construction services, move in/move out cleaning and more. Keeping your home or office spotless is easier than ever with our affordable cleaning plans. Select the frequency that fits your schedule, and you can relax knowing your home or office will be cleaned to perfection on schedule. We’re able to get done twice as much cleaning in less time, which frees up your day! With our competitive rates, we save you time and money! Call our office today at 201-966-7249 and speak to one of our professionals to schedule your next service....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

house cleaning (43)

03/04/2022

Laura M.

Very thorough clean! The house actually smelled clean when I got home, which is no small feat with our 3 dogs. We will definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

02/25/2022

Joanne F.

The ladies arrived on time and did an excellent and thorough job. I plan on having them come back. They also were very nice to work with.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

02/22/2022

Lee C.

Very professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

Thank you for your business!

02/17/2022

Charlene L.

Helen and her staff are very professional and thorough. They cleaned my home as if it were their own. I would recommend Helen’s cleaning

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

02/04/2022

Charlene A.

PHENOMENAL JOB! Very happy with their cleansing services! Would highly recommend …. Punctual, spotless, job well done!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

Thank you for working with us, looking forward for a long business relationship.

02/02/2022

Dave G.

The team did a really good job. Thorough, all encompassing. Definitely plan to use again

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

Thank you for working with us.

10/26/2021

Mae L.

Helen's team did such an AMAZING job!!!! Happy with all the cleaning done on moldings, all window sills, light switches, and outlets. They also did a great job in the kitchen and bathrooms! They scrubbed the shower and tub very well! My son's room is typically a massive mess, and they made his room totally fresh and new!

Description of Work
Residential - deep cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/07/2021

Sh C.

Excellent. The cleaning was very detailed and complete. No corners were cut. The home was left sparking clean. The crew were both pleasant and trustworthy. Will use again and give very high ratings!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

10/05/2021

Rachel G.

Helen and her team went above and beyond! In the past I have used companies and others and have been extremely disappointed, when I met Helen she was so sweet and asked questions to may sure we were on the same page and to go over a plan. The day of work her and her wonderful ladies were so detail oriented, everything was looked over, EVERYTHING 💖 her girls even walked through with me to ensure that every nook and cranny was not overlooked. Hands down the best service I have ever received and am recommending to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

08/31/2021

Me G.

Helen is a very kind & accomplished cleaning professional who has built an amazing cleaning business. Helen was quick to assess my needs & find the right crew to get the job done brilliantly. Helen & her crew were fabulous. The scrubbed , vacuumed & cleaned everything in all rooms really well & even managed to get rid of tough stains on the parquet floor & hard water stains on the chrome & enamel sinks. I would highly recommend Helen & her company.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thank you for working with us.

08/16/2021

Nicole P.

This was the first time I used Helen’s Cleaning Services. Helen is very professional and punctual! I was able to get my house cleaned on a last minute request. The ladies that cleaned my house did a great job! I will definitely be using Helen’s Cleaning Services again!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

07/13/2021

Molly T.

They were respectful, communicative, and thorough. They did an amazing clean on a house that really needed it. Their prices were very reasonable and I'm very satisfied with their services! I'm going to be using them again on a regular basis to help keep things this beautiful!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

05/28/2021

Annie T.

Helen’s Cleaning was my best ever cleaning experience. They were so responsive and communicative. Helen even came to my house before scheduling a booking to provide an estimate. They were all so nice and did such a great job. My house is pristine!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

05/27/2021

Maggie W.

Very satisfying, will book again. They did a good job!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/14/2021

Yvonne C.

Helen's team is great! I have them doing my monthly cleaning. They always leave me a spotless house. The girls really pay attention to details and truly hard working people.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/05/2021

James D.

Very good I was very impressed they did a great job I would definitely recommend them for house cleaning

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

05/01/2021

Jan M.

Helen runs a professional business. Her crew came on short notice, at my time preference, and arrived with their own equipment. They did a fabulous deep cleaning job with attention to detail and took their time. Covid safe precautions (mask and gloves) taken was much appreciated. Would definitely hire again in the future. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Pleasure working with you

04/13/2021

Celest G.

Five stars! Excellent team came to my house yesterday and did an exceptional and detailed job in a shirt period of time. Will absolutely have them clean the house again and again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

03/17/2021

amy W.

Helen & her team were excellent. I have used them multiple times for deep cleaning. They are through, efficient, and courteous. Highly recommend & will continue to use.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

02/04/2021

Angel K.

They did very well. They were very efficient. In and out they were quick. They were respectful.

Description of Work
They did a commercial cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/28/2021

Marisa M.

Overall great service -paid close attention to details that needed extra attention . The staff was receptive to what was asked of them . Highly recommend this cleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/26/2021

Virgina D.

Helen's Cleaning Service went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. From changing the sheet to deep cleaning the floors, Helen's team accomplished it all! Thank you, Helen! Can't wait until you come back!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 01/26/2021