Helen Cleaning Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Helen Cleaning Services

Wyckoff, NJ 07481

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

cleaning service, post construction clean up , move in move out, all general cleaning....

4.4

house cleaning (31)

07/13/2021

They were respectful, communicative, and thorough. They did an amazing clean on a house that really needed it. Their prices were very reasonable and I'm very satisfied with their services! I'm going to be using them again on a regular basis to help keep things this beautiful!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

05/28/2021

Helen’s Cleaning was my best ever cleaning experience. They were so responsive and communicative. Helen even came to my house before scheduling a booking to provide an estimate. They were all so nice and did such a great job. My house is pristine!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

05/27/2021

Very satisfying, will book again. They did a good job!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/14/2021

Helen's team is great! I have them doing my monthly cleaning. They always leave me a spotless house. The girls really pay attention to details and truly hard working people.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/05/2021

Very good I was very impressed they did a great job I would definitely recommend them for house cleaning

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

05/01/2021

Helen runs a professional business. Her crew came on short notice, at my time preference, and arrived with their own equipment. They did a fabulous deep cleaning job with attention to detail and took their time. Covid safe precautions (mask and gloves) taken was much appreciated. Would definitely hire again in the future. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Pleasure working with you

04/13/2021

Five stars! Excellent team came to my house yesterday and did an exceptional and detailed job in a shirt period of time. Will absolutely have them clean the house again and again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

03/17/2021

Helen & her team were excellent. I have used them multiple times for deep cleaning. They are through, efficient, and courteous. Highly recommend & will continue to use.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

02/05/2021

The service was professional, organized and extremely thorough. I would highly recommend Helen Cleaning Services.

Description of Work
House Cleaning - deep cleaning for a new house.

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/04/2021

They did very well. They were very efficient. In and out they were quick. They were respectful.

Description of Work
They did a commercial cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

All general cleaning, move-in move out, post construction clean up, commercial cleaning, carpet cleaning. COVID -19 Disinfecting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal