We comply with all state and local measures and wear protective gear for everyone's health and safety.

Please call for more details.

Bell Environmental Services

Founded 1963 • With Angi since July 2009

229 New Rd

Parsippany, NJ 07054

Where's Roscoe the Bed Bug Dog? He's workin' for Bell Environmental, serving NY, NJ, PA & CT with top quality pest control solutions. For over 50 years, we have served the Mid-Atlantic with top quality pest control solutions We use innovative technology and environmentally safe methods instead of relying on dangerous pesticides to eliminate bed bug, insect, rodent, and pest bird problems in the northeastern United States. Bell Environmental is best known for our canine inspector Roscoe the Bed Bug Dog and our exclusive InstantFreeze program for solving bed bug issues in homes, schools, and offices. WE Bell Environmental has also developed the "ZERO-PEST ZONE SYSTEM", the only pest control program that works so well that we back our services with a 100% guarantee. What makes Bell Environmental unique within pest control industry is our unending dedication to the highest level of customer service. We feel the best defense against pest infestation is a good offense. It is with that mantra in mind that we behave proactively rather than responsively to prevent pest control issues before problems arise. License No - 90067A....

06/17/2016

Deborah W.

Description of Work
Did a good job of analyzing and explaining that the bits I got for a couple of days were from the common but not well known problem of pigeon-mites and indeed after a short while I had no further problem confirming that Bell was correct, that there were no bedbugs just mites.

09/10/2014

Craig M.

Description of Work
Totally took care of the bug problem!

Category pest control

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of Bell Environmental. We're pleased that we were able to solve your bed bug problem. We hope you never get bed bugs again, but if we can ever be service, please contact us. Thanks and Kind Regards, Glenn Waldorf Manager Bell Environmental Services

07/16/2014

Meisha W.

Overall, the service was very good. Yes; price was high... However, they did have a strong follow-up policy which gave me a piece of mind.

Description of Work
extermination

Category pest control

Thank you for your review of Bell Environmental. We're glad that we were able to solve your bed bug problem. We aim to provide strong service to our customers before, during and after their treatments. We're pleased that you shared your experience with our company here. Thanks and Kind Regards, Glenn Waldorf Manager Bell Environmental Services

06/30/2014

George R.

Description of Work
Bell Environmental treated my bedrooms for bedbugs, and, because it is their practice, also treated the rest of the living areas to be sure nothing was missed. They treated all these areas twice - the second treatment was 3 weeks after the first one. The cost seemed high, but based on what they did I can understand it. They used liquid carbon dioxide spray (sort of like the fire extinguishers) to treat everything, and then came back to do it all again to be sure nothing was missed.

Category pest control

Thank you for writing a review of Bell Environmental on Angie's List. We always strive to provide excellent service and we appreciate your comments on our high work quality. We don't wish bed bugs or any other pest problem on anyone, but if we can ever be of help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 973-575-7800. Regards, Glenn Waldorf Manager

06/05/2014

Rebecca M.

Description of Work
We called to get a suggestion on how to handle our raccoon problem. They were very knowledgeable about the process and what is involved. Our landlord ended up using her own vendor, but if it were our decision, we would have used this company.

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind words about Bell Environmental. We always strive to provide professional and top quality service. We appreciate your writing about your experience with us on Angie's List. If we can ever be of help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, Glenn Waldorf Manager

11/26/2013

Terry B.

I tried another company before them that was sloppy and incomplete. Bell came in and immediately dealt with the problem in the most professional and quick manner. They assign you your own specialist that you can talk with about any problems or concerns. I like that the product they use has no odor. They are the best.

Description of Work
I used them to get rid of bed bugs.

11/18/2013

dana E.

they know what there are doing, they are expensive but doing a great job. i had to use them to get reed of bed bugs... believe it or not but those disgusting bugs made it to my office space. bell came with short notice and fix it, spray the #@$@! of my office and the problem was solved. i asked them to come after hours and they realy helped me out here, the dog came inspect and i asked for same day first treatment. they agreed to that also.i will recomend them to my friends and i hope to never need their services again.... but if god forbid i will have issues in the future i will call them.

Description of Work
exterminating

10/19/2013

Walter S.

They came in, did necessary prep on furniture and rooms. They used a frozen carbon dioxide treatment to kill the bugs, which is pet friendly. Afterwards they reassembled furniture and replace slipcovers and returned the room to normal.

Description of Work
Very professional and thorough. Removed slipcovers from furniture, dismantled furniture as necessary and when finished, reassembled everything..

Category pest control

Thank you very much for providing your comments and grades on your experience with Bell Environmental's bed bug preparation and treatment services. We were glad to resolve your bed bug problem. My name is Glenn Waldorf and I am a senior manager of Bell Environmental. If there's any other assistance we can provide, please don't hesitate to contact us at 973-575-7800 x1. With Our Best Wishes and Thanks, Glenn Waldorf

09/23/2013

Jude J.

06/24/2013

Laurie G.

Spent time to inspect property (where I was planning to rent an office) and describe what needed to be done. Corrective work wasn't feasible as it would have required the building owner's consent and much expense, due to the nature and extent of the pigeon infestation.

Description of Work
Inspect property and answer questions.

03/12/2013

MONIQUE F.

Excellent service. Two years previously I brought bedbugs home from my workplace. I used the first exterminator service that I could contact. They were not professional in appearance and I had doubts about their honesty and the thoroughness of their work. I had to call them to return -- and pay still more. A few months ago I feared that the problem had returned. I decided to approach it in a more deliberate fashion and called Bell Environmental. The experience was like night and day. The scheduler explained the services and the costs of the inspection and any extermination services that might prove necessary. The appointment was promptly kept by two uniformed technicians and an extraordinarily well-trained dog. They used the dog to thoroughly check my apartment. The dog did not signal the presence of any bedbugs. They then physically/visually inspected the entire apartment, taking apart beds, etc.., before concluding that I did not have bedbugs (they were correct!). Although the service was pricey -- $700.00 -- it was more than worth it in return for the confidence I felt in their work and the resulting peace of mind. With any other service I am afraid I would have still felt it necessary to undertake all the expensive and time-consuming work (laundry, dry cleaning, etc.) that I had undertaken previously. Also, they were gentlemen and very considerate of my fears. I was provided with their direct phone number in the event that I had any additional concerns, and they promised they would return immediately. I will absolutely use Bell Environmental in the future if needed, and I recommend them to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
Evaluate my apartment for bedbugs. Two technicians used a trained dog and then conducted a detailed visual inspection. They concluded that there were no bedbugs.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your comments and compliments on your experience with a canine inspection from Bell Environmental Services. We were glad clear you of any bed bug problem. My name is Glenn Waldorf and I am a senior manager of Bell Environmental. We really appreciate your review. If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us at 973-575-7800. Best Wishes and Thanks. Glenn Waldorf

08/01/2012

Ryan C.

I contacted Bell Environmental in June, 2012 to treat my apartment for bed bugs. Our building management company has a contract with **** Extermination Service. They used chemicals i couldn't even pronounce never mind knowing if i was allergic to any of them. I had the first treatment with them and i found out i was very allergic to the chemicals they used. I was at that point forced to pay for my own extermination. This is when i contact Bell Environmental and i never looked back. I knew i was in good hands when i made my first contact with them. Everyone is very professional and most importantly knowledgeable. Every appointment we had they sent at least 2 of there highly trained servicemen out to my apartment and were always on time. I cant stress enough to do your homework when choosing a company that treats bed bugs. The last company i used gave a lot of false hope and no results. I would recommend them to everyone who needs any of there services they provide including the treatment of bedbugs. Thank You Bell Environmental for all you did.

Description of Work
I had the combo treatment for bed bugs which consist of instant feeze for all your furniture and electronics and then i had a chemical treatment done so i was fully protected. I cant stress enough to do your homework when choosing a company that treats bed bugs. With my last exterm

Category pest control

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your comments and compliments on your experience with Bell Environmental Services. My name is Glenn Waldorf and I am the customer service manager here at Bell Environmental. I am happy to hear that you describe our team as professional and knowledgeable, which we strive to be, and that we were able to solve your bed bug problem. We certainly hope that you do not encounter bed bugs in the future, but if there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us at 973-575-7800. Best Wishes and Thanks. Glenn

04/30/2012

John P.

They did a really good job. They were very professional. This was 2 years ago, and the bugs seem to be gone. I remember the pricing was rather expensive. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We used Bell Environmental Services for pest control services. They treated my home for bed bugs.

Category pest control

Thank you for using Bell Environmental Services. We're pleased that we solved your problem and appreciate your posting this review on Angie's List. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance in the future and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again.

07/23/2011

virginia F.

I think they were okay and there was nothing special about them. They just seemed very expensive to me. I thought they were a way too expensive so I didn't pursue with them. The person whom I talked to was pretty knowledgeable and courteous. She could explain everything and what they did and how the dogs were trained. She knew a lot than being directly involved. It was just one phone call. They answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Bell Environmental Services just gave an estimate in May this year for an inspection for bed bugs. The estimate was about $700 for seven rooms in our house.

Category pest control

Thank you for considering Bell Environmental Services for your dog inspection and commenting on on Angie's List. We are pleased that you viewed our team as knowledgeable and courteous. We provide top quality pest control services that detect customers' bed bug problems with our six highly trained canine detection teams and solve customers' bed bug issues. If we can be of any help in the future, please call us at 973 575 7800. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance in the future and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for posting here.

07/03/2011

Marie L.

Rather not go into this

Description of Work
I had extensive extermination due to a major problem and my building paid for most of it. They were ultra professional, thorough but quite pricey. I would use them again but hopefully will not need to...m

Category pest control

Thank you for using Bell Environmental Services and commenting on Angie's List. We are pleased we were able to solve your problem with our top quality pest control services. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance in the future and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for posting your comment and review. Regards, Bell Environmental Services

10/30/2010

Nelly V.

Very professional and punctual, also very knowledeable, answered all of our questions, very thourough

Description of Work
Used dog to smell for bed bugs throughout my home, no treatement required

Category pest control

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience with Bell Environmental Services. My name is Glenn Waldorf and I am the customer service manager here at Bell Environmental. I am happy to hear that Roscoe and our professionals were knowledgeable and punctual - and that you were educated on our process and services. Should there be anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 973-575-7800 All the best

07/09/2009

JENNY H.

They used frozen carbon dioxide and diatonateous earth (fossilized sea life) and sprayed it therefore removing the bed bugs. We have not had any problems since. We would recommend them.

Description of Work
We had bed bugs that we had trouble getting rid of.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Bell Environmental Services. My name is Glenn Waldorf and i am the Customer Service Manager here at Bell Environmental. I am happy to hear that we were able to remove any bedbugs in your residence and that there have not been any problems since your treatment. Should there be anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 973-575-7800 All the best