Sabbas Landscaping LLC

With Angi since April 2011

4.2

175 Ramtown Greenville Rd 102

Howell, NJ 07731

Sabba’s Landscaping is a well-qualified company that honors itself on customer service, quality and reliability. We provide professional lawn maintenance, care and landscaping at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. Our knowledge of your community allows us to provide you with the best service possible. Our mission is to serve our clients to the best of our ability; by keeping up to date with the newest equipment, designs and technology our customers will receive the best care guarantee!...

08/23/2017

Barry E.

Very good I'm happy with the company.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn service

Category lawn service

05/25/2017

Chris E.

I experienced very poor customer service and care for customer satisfaction I will not be using them again.

Description of Work
Used Sabba's for several years for yard clean ups and weekly lawn maintenance. I have never had a problem until this year when for some reason they became very careless with how they cut the lawn. There were many spots missed, edging was not completed and when reaching out to their customer service received slow/no/negative responses. Their pricing is fair and online payments were easy. I'm sorry I had to find a different provider as in the past they were a pleasure to work with, however, as I mentioned something has changed and I've not been satisfied and Sabba's has shown no inclination to make it right.

04/16/2017

Stefano-Alfredo C.

Excellent. There are some communication issues but overall a professional job. New 16x29 patio installed. Everyone who sees it loves it.

Description of Work
Remove old concrete patio. Install new Belgard patio.

Category patios

06/18/2016

John F.

Danny was very careful to understand our ask. He was patient and a good listener. The job took five days and three guys. The workers were efficient, polite and hard working. We are happy with the result.

Description of Work
Remove concrete patio and walks, replace patio and walk with pavers, install dry well, graded top soil as needed, replace stockade fence, build two pressure-treated stoops.

Category hardscaping

11/10/2015

paul G.

We had a couple of bumps in the road so I was not too happy with it for the kind of money I spent. There is still stuff that needs to be fixed and that was a project back in May, so put it that way. They came in and I spent about $12,000 on a patio. They were not prepared. What was supposed to be a two or three day job, it took them literally three weeks. I think he took on too many jobs and was stretched thin with his workers. It is established and is a family-run landscaping business that has been around for years. I know they are busy, but they were not prepared when ordering the products. He thought his local distributors had the products, but they did not so he did not even have it done by Memorial Day so I had to cancel my party. We had probably a half dozen setbacks. A pallet was delivered that was the wrong materials, that's why the steps look weird. There were a lot of problems with his distributors. A number of times I saw things that did not look right to the untrained eye so I would tell him about it and he would talk to his crew. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, but he was not there enough. I had lights put on the patio. He replaced the timer put on there. We're talking about elementary timers and I can't figure it out. Three days later the timer does not work again. I have called numerous times for him to come back and finish the work, but he has not come back. He was very professional. They could have been a little more responsive. Once the project was done and the payments were made he could have come back and dealt with the issues. The lights added on about $2,000. I still don't have lights that don't work.

Description of Work
I had a project in the back done by Sabbas Landscaping. They did a patio for me.

Category patios

[Member Name Removed], We apologize for your experience however we feel we were very responsive to any issues that occurred. We explained the product you ordered was very popular and the distributor ran short of supply, this is something we could not help. We try to meet every customer’s timeframe however when working outdoors there are several factor that we can not control. After the timers we installed and you tried to set them to your liking we received your call that they were not working, that issue was fixed. Then again in November after you tried adjusting the timers again we received your call and responded as soon as we could (being it was the winter season). A few months ago the timer was looked at by our manager and he discovered it was in the off position. I appreciate your time to write this review however we feel that we communicated with you efficiently about any issues and feel this review is an inaccurate representation of our company. Again, we are sorry about your experience; we always hope for things to run as smoothly as possible at each and every job. We look forward to any business we may have with you in the future. Thank you.

05/31/2015

Matthew W.

Initially messaged them from their website and got a very quick response and Dan came and gave an estimate for me. He emailed me the night before they were going to come since I told them it didn't matter to me if I was home or not. Three guys showed up around 9am and got to work immediately and were finished by 11. The yard looks 10x better now thanks to them. I am also going to be using Sabba's again in September to grade and seed a portion of my backyard. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Weeded, edged and mulched three landscape beds, also removed a moderate amount of small landscaping stones for me.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

05/28/2015

Sky S.

They arrived on time for the estimate and came right away to do the work. My yard looked great after.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup

05/01/2015

TK S.

Responsive, provided written quote and was easy to deal with. The price quoted made it unrealistic for me to go ahead.

Description of Work
Got estimate for cutting grass that was not realistic (way too high) compared to what anyone else is willing to do in my area for my place

Category landscaping,lawn service

Hi, Im apologize about your experience however we price according to property size and factor cost for materials, labor and insurances. All prices are mathematically calculated accordingly and can not always be compared to competitors due to different circumstances. Thank you for your review. Best Regards, Sabba's Landscaping

02/12/2015

Debra R.

Excellent job. $50 fee for removal of leaves from property but we felt it was worth it. Everything done so well that I don't usually need much of a spring clean up. I call them as needed. In the past, they did 3 separate large bed plantings for me with shrubs, plants, rock and mulch; designed by them with input from us. Danny had good ideas, sent photos of how it would look with pricing. We asked to change a few things and he was very responsive. They always get back to you in a timely fashion. Original plantings were nearly 3 years ago and things have held up well and we were very pleased with work. I then had another set of plantings done the following year.

Description of Work
Late fall Yard cleanup, shrub trimming, removal of leaves from property.

10/11/2014

Sara Y.

After calling out 5 or so other landscaping companies that never got back to us or wanted $23,000 I firmly believe Sabba's is the best company for landscaping, Danny the owner was HIGHLY professional, very timely, knowledgeable, and really listens to what you want but is not afraid to suggest ideas when you asked for them. He gave me an estimate right there on the spot, and even gave me an idea of when he could do the work and when it would be completed by. Then he e-mailed it to me right then and there. He beat other fencing companies by quite a bit and even beat the cheapest we had found by over $100. The day the men came to work, he was there to answer any questions and answer any and all our concerns we might have had. The men working were very respectful, didn't make a mess, were very professional, and worked like dogs, for the whole day. They showed up on time everyday, and got right to work. The back patio was first, they quickly discovered it was one patio on top of another older one, and didn't charge us any more money to remove it. The back patio looked great, but when we were concerned about the drop from the back door and asked if they could put in a step they said yes and asked how we wanted it, even down to the last detail of which block to use, and when I asked about the shape of some of the cut pieces with concern they fixed it with no problem, where as other people might of told me that's just the way it is. They even leveled part of my lawn around the patio and some that they weren't even near, and seeded it so it wasn't just dirt then mud. The beds were taken down in a couple of hours and then the fence that had 100 lbs of cement installed with them. The vinyl fence went up quickly and looked great I noticed from the street that it looked a little less than level and they moved it to my liking. They asked me which way I wanted the gate to swing and where I wanted the lock, how hard I wanted the gate to swing, (as I have 2 small children that like to leave it open for the dogs to get out). The beds were done after the fence, they took no time at all, and looked really great after they were done, they knew right where to put the plants, and told me when to prune them, even though that's a service they provide. The mulch they used was the best mulch I've ever seen, so jet black and clean looking. The only gripe I have that is a small one, is that the truck, when backing onto the lawn left tracks where they drove it, pushing down the dirt. They offered to cover it with top soil and seed it for free if I wanted them to. In retrospect, I should have asked them to move the blocks by wheelbarrow but then I think it would've killed the grass with so many trips across the lawn. Next year we may have the whole front lawn sodded so it will be leveled then. We will have them come back out for that, and the rest of the fence in the backyard because they are such great workers and you can't beat their price. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs outside work done by a great company. This is one happy customer for life!

Description of Work
Front of house removed landscaping beds that previous owner install himself, replaced beds to our liking, with bushes we chose. Removed and replaced old chain linked fence in front of house. Behind house removed a double patio containing approx. 24 tons of concrete, replaced with 18x18 inch armor tech onyx pavers. in the course of 3 days. Installed back flow preventer and blow off valve for sprinklers, fixed sprinklers, built walkway stepping stones around pool, and small staircase with platform for pool.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Down Under Waterproofing, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been providing basement waterproofing, foundation and structural repair, basement finishing, stucco, retaining walls and masonry services. to the New Jersey amd Eastern Pennsylvania areas since 2006. As a fully qualified, licensed and insured waterproofing contractor with over 2000 satisfied customers, we enjoy an excellent reputation and employ only the most effective and widely accepted methods in the industry.

Offers by Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair on Angi
    Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Residential and commercial professional lawn cutting, landscaping, lighting, patio or walks, fertilizing, cleanups & excavation. Commercial Property Maintenance and Snow Removal.

Residential snow Removal