EMC Paving Company.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

Flemington, NJ 08822

EMC Paving LLC Flemington, NJ, 08822 (732) 945-8634 If you need a paving contractor in Flemington, NJ, then look no further than EMC Paving LLC. We offer asphalt driveways, retaining walls, commercial paving and much more. We have all the tools and experience necessary to get the job done right the first time. Paving Service, Asphalt Contractor, Paving Contractor, Commercial Pavers, Asphalt Driveways Bridgewater Township, NJ; Shark River Hills, NJ; Berkeley Heights, NJ; Basking Ridge, NJ; Bernardsville, NJ; Flemington, NJ Paving, Paving Repair, Concrete Pavers, Driveway Pavers, Asphalt Paving http://emcpavingco.com/...

08/16/2019

Mary L.

If you are shopping around you must give EMC a call. I had other estimates much higher so I saved a small fortune. Patrick came out right away to give me a free estimate and started the job the next day. They were fast, experienced, hard working professionals. Cleaned up immaculately and did a pristine job. They also accept credit cards and payment plans while others demanded cash only. I highly recommend this company.👍

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

04/24/2018

Mikko P.

Patrick and his team is excellent. I hired them to do my patio and retaining wall and it came amazing. I had multiply offers, but Patrick did work as he explained and very quickly and results are good.

Description of Work
Retaining wall + paver patio

Category hardscaping, patios

03/28/2016

Emmanuel R.

The work was done over a three day period.They were timely, courteous, and clean. The completely explained the job beforehand and also offered recommendations.

Description of Work
Completely removed and replaced asphalt driveway and concrete sidewalk. Also, removed some very large tree roots.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers

05/21/2015

Dawn H.

Description of Work
They completely removed my asphalt driveway and replaced it with new asphalt, added a paver patio and repaired front cement steps. They came and gave a very fair quote, and started the job in less than 10 days from the signed contract. The actual job took 2 days to complete. Their work is impeccable, very neat and quality workmanship. Highly recommend this contractor!

01/14/2015

Eric H.

Description of Work
We had the driveway sealed which needed to be redone secondary to streaking of the asphalt. We also had a paver apron put down at the bottom which I now need to get asphalt sealer/filler to fix a crack that was never done. We then asked for the patio pavers to be cleaned and sealed. The polymeric sand was blown out and replaced with only play sand which quickly blew away. This was eventually replaced with polymeric sand along the border of the patio since we still owed money. Once I paid, however calls were not returned and when the phone was answered John seemed to have no recollection of who I was.

10/17/2014

Alice C.

Description of Work
Sealed parking lot and remarked parking lines. Filled cracks, but the fill was a little shy. Lines are going to be redrawn to conform with state regulations on Thurs

JC Hardscaping LLC

JC Hardscaping LLC has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in landscaping, hardscaping, pavers, patios, decks, porches, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Platinum Paving

My name is Dominick Stanko and I am the owner of Platinum Paving. I am a third generation paving contractor. My grandfather founded the business in 1952 then passed the torch to my father in 1982. Now it's my turn to fulfill the legacy that Platinum Paving has achieved over the past 60 years. I am on every job site making sure that everything goes smooth and our customers our happy. I use all commercial state approved equipment assuring you the customer gets a job that's gonna last.

Productive Asphalt Paving

Productive Asphalt Paving based in Ringoes, NJ

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

ASK

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about EMC Paving Company.

How is EMC Paving Company. overall rated?

EMC Paving Company. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are EMC Paving Company. open?

EMC Paving Company. is open:

What payment options does EMC Paving Company. provide

EMC Paving Company. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Does EMC Paving Company. offer free estimates?

Yes, EMC Paving Company. offers free project estimates.

Does EMC Paving Company. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, EMC Paving Company. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by EMC Paving Company.?

Yes, EMC Paving Company. offers warranties.

What services does EMC Paving Company. offer?

EMC Paving Company. offers the following services: Paving, Paving Contractors, Concrete Pavers, Driveway Pavers, Asphalt Paving paving service, asphalt contractor, paving contractor, commercial pavers, asphalt driveways

Are there any services EMC Paving Company. does not offer?

ASK