Doctor Chimney LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2017

Our business will wear masks and gloves when we visit your home.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Welcome to Chimney Services in New Jersey - Doctor Chimney your neighborhood chimney and fireplace service provider! Established in Fort Lee, New jersey, our family-owned business has grown to repair, inspect chimneys and fireplaces in homes across all New Jersey area. Doctor Chimney LLC, takes pride in offering exceptional customer service and the highest quality products. We are an education-driven service company committed to providing the best customer experience possible through knowledge, integrity, and ethical business practices. Whether you are in need of a new chimney cap or a full chimney-rebuild we can help. Give us a call today and allow us to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. All our work is guaranteed. Contact Doctor Chimney today to set up an appointment and get instant quote in a visit learn more about what we can do for you! Lastly, we do not provide services for GAS FIREPLACES, thank you for your understanding. Also, visit us at www.doctorchimney.com...

PROVIDENT BUILDING INC.

"Provident Home Remodeling Group is a New Jersey Exterior Home Improvement Contractor installing roofing, chimneys, gutters, siding replacement windows, remodeling, steps, masonry & foundations. We also offer porch remodeling, wood and composite decks, masonry including brick & stone, patios and more. We are family owned & operated, NJ licensed and Insured, and offer home improvement financing with flexible monthly payment plans. Provident Home Remodeling installs products from GAF, Alside, Certainteed, Hardie, Everlast, Pella, Andersen, Cambridge, Azek, Timbertech, Fabuwood, and more, with a variety of product choices to fit any budget. Please contact us today to learn more about our affordable home remodeling services in New Jersey."

Ryan & Son Chimneys

As an industry leader Bill Ryan has served on Boards of Directors for the past 17 years and is a Nationwide instructor of Chimney Inspections, chimney repair and chimney related technical classes. Ryan and Son Chimneys is a full service chimney company specializing in Chimney inspection (level 1, 2 and 3) chimney and fireplace restoration, chimney liners, caps, repairs, installations. Fireplace, wood and pellet stove installations. Pellet, gas and wood appliance service. Consulting, expert witness and hearth and chimney design services.

A-1 Affordable Construction

A-1 Affordable Construction is a full service chimney, roofing, gutter, and masonry company. With over 30 years experience, we provide quality service, affordable pricing, and guarantee all of our work. Visit our website at A1Affordable.com for special promotions or view our before and after gallery at facebook.com/A1Affordable. Our representatives are always ready to answer your questions and schedule your free estimate.

11/18/2020

I sent them an email requesting the cost of a Level II chimney inspection which they advertise on their website. I included a picture of the chimney on the house from ground to top. Did not respond to my email in a timely fashion and when I emailed them again asking I received a response that simply said they could not perform a Level II inspection on my chimney. Nothing out of the ordinary with m...

Description of Work
Level II chimney inspection.

Category chimney caps

11/10/2020

Perfect customer service and prompt honest responses to all of our questions. Ardi was a great person to work if you're in the market for any of the services they provide we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

11/07/2020

Couldn't be happier. Ardi (the owner) saved the day for me and my family just yesterday. After a long struggle of having to put my wood stove out of commission due to improper and extremely unsafe installation by another company, I hired Doctor Chimney as an act of last desperation with the cold weather setting in. The woman (I'm sorry I didn't get her name) who answers the phones and handles the ...

Description of Work
Repair unsafe installation of wood stove by other company

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

05/19/2020

Excellent, Ardi was extremely professional in explaining options, the technicians were prompt, courteous, did a great job. Would definitely use Doctor Chimney again.

Description of Work
Stucco entire Chimney with wire mesh and mortar, rebuild new crown and seal the flashing, installation of stainless steel damper

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

01/09/2019

The work was done as we agreed, these guys are great and respectful, i would suggest to anyone. Definitely will work again with this company.

Description of Work
Chimney cap

Category chimney caps

chimney liner, chimney inspection, chimney repair, fireplace repair, chimney masonry, chimney caps, chimney dampers

Gas Fireplace