Our business will wear masks and gloves when we visit your home.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Doctor Chimney LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2017

10 Granger Rd

Emerson, NJ 07630

Welcome to Chimney Services in New Jersey - Doctor Chimney your neighborhood chimney and fireplace service provider! Established in Fort Lee, New jersey, our family-owned business has grown to repair, inspect chimneys and fireplaces in homes across all New Jersey area. Doctor Chimney LLC, takes pride in offering exceptional customer service and the highest quality products. We are an education-driven service company committed to providing the best customer experience possible through knowledge, integrity, and ethical business practices. Whether you are in need of a new chimney cap or a full chimney-rebuild we can help. Give us a call today and allow us to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. All our work is guaranteed. Contact Doctor Chimney today to set up an appointment and get instant quote in a visit learn more about what we can do for you! Lastly, we do not provide services for GAS FIREPLACES, thank you for your understanding. Also, visit us at www.doctorchimney.com...

11/18/2020

Orlando M.

I sent them an email requesting the cost of a Level II chimney inspection which they advertise on their website. I included a picture of the chimney on the house from ground to top. Did not respond to my email in a timely fashion and when I emailed them again asking I received a response that simply said they could not perform a Level II inspection on my chimney. Nothing out of the ordinary with my chimney that I can see.

Description of Work
Level II chimney inspection.

Category chimney caps

11/10/2020

Nelson C.

Perfect customer service and prompt honest responses to all of our questions. Ardi was a great person to work if you're in the market for any of the services they provide we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

11/07/2020

John B.

Couldn't be happier. Ardi (the owner) saved the day for me and my family just yesterday. After a long struggle of having to put my wood stove out of commission due to improper and extremely unsafe installation by another company, I hired Doctor Chimney as an act of last desperation with the cold weather setting in. The woman (I'm sorry I didn't get her name) who answers the phones and handles the scheduling was efficient, professional and got me a date far sooner than their competitors with no issues despite being in peak season. On the day of the appointment, Ardi arrived on time to perform the initial assessment and estimate. He was friendly, personable, articulate, intelligent and after finding my stove piping far beyond a safe standard, took quite a lot of time explaining my options, the prices, and the pro's and con's of each choice. Of the choices he provided, one seemed like the obvious choice to me to get my system burning again quickly. Knowing my wood stove is my primary means of home heating, rather than book me for another appointment with one of his technicians (which is common practice), he chose to stay (further busying his day) and perform the work himself. Once completed (in record time), I was left with a visually appealing and SAFE wood stove system. He did it right the first time. When I went to pay the man for his time, he refused my payment stating it was an easy fix and he was just happy to help. I quite literally had to force a cash tip in his hand just to thank him for his time and kindness. I'm still speechless. Since buying my home 3 years ago, I have had to try and work with 3 separate chimney companies- not including Doctor Chimney- one of whom came to the house drunk and high as a kite. I can say with utter assurance that I've never found a chimney company to be as good as Doctor Chimney. Ardi and his team saved the day AND displayed outstanding care to me and my family. I couldn't ask from more. I recommend nobody else. Go with Doctor Chimney, They will do right by you.

Description of Work
Repair unsafe installation of wood stove by other company

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

05/19/2020

CAROLYN A.

Excellent, Ardi was extremely professional in explaining options, the technicians were prompt, courteous, did a great job. Would definitely use Doctor Chimney again.

Description of Work
Stucco entire Chimney with wire mesh and mortar, rebuild new crown and seal the flashing, installation of stainless steel damper

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

01/09/2019

rina A.

The work was done as we agreed, these guys are great and respectful, i would suggest to anyone. Definitely will work again with this company.

Description of Work
Chimney cap

Category chimney caps

09/09/2018

Dorota S.

We call Ardy and he came the same day. He was very professional and very nice. He fix all that needed to be fixed pretty quick. He wasn’t looking to make the most money. He gave us options which allowed us to chose based on our finances. I would definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
We had water meter shut off by the pseg due to some violations.

09/02/2018

Andrea H.

When Ardian came by recently to give me an estimate to replace a B-vent chimney system at my home, I felt comfortable with his demeanor and was impressed by his professionalism. Yesterday he installed the B-vent chimney system. He was punctual and again very professional. He took the time to explain everything about the installation to make sure I understood what he was doing. I am very impressed with the work he did and have no doubt it will pass inspection. I would highly recommend Ardian

Description of Work
Replacement of a B-vent chimney system

08/27/2018

David B.

The team was very professional, clearly articulated our issues and gave us pros/cons of various choices. The pricing was competitive and I felt very comfortable and fully informed the entire time. I'd wholeheartedly recommend the team and plan to use them exclusively going forward.

Description of Work
Chimney clean, chimney lining, cap replacement

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

08/24/2018

ALBERT S.

Very professional and respectful. Does his best to be fair, and meet all of our expectations.

Description of Work
Chimney crown and pointing

08/24/2018

Annie G.

Nick and his guys did an excellent job. Nick has an impressively high level of integrity and is truly focused on getting the job done right and fairly.

Description of Work
Chimney liner

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Roy Targia Masonry

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

Classical Pavers

Classical Pavers serves both New Jersey and New York in the Tri-state area. We are masonry contractor company that specializes in the installation of outdoor living areas including paver driveways, walkways, patios, steps, stoops, retaining walls, culture stone, and fire pits. We are fully insured.

Offers by Classical Pavers on Angi
    A Debenedetto Construction LLC

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

Offers by A Debenedetto Construction LLC on Angi

13VH09899600
    New Jersey
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

chimney liner, chimney inspection, chimney repair, fireplace repair, chimney masonry, chimney caps, chimney dampers

Gas Fireplace