If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Brentwood, NH
There are 21 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Brentwood
- Defiance Dirt & ConcreteBen and team were excellent! Prompt and efficient! Project came in at budget and will be looking for more work for them.
- Sand Castle Construction & Hardscapes LLCIf there was an option for zero stars Ian would have it. The absolute most unprofessional interaction I've ever had with a contractor, or anyone for that matter. Ian is a hot head with a temper and it showed the minute he stepped out of the silly lifted truck. Insulted the steps that I built and then didn't offer an apology. Asked my wife if she was "the real boss here" since I wouldn't commit to a $30K custom patio install literally 5 minutes after he arrived at our house! Then he wouldn't put an estimate on paper and started questioning if it was going to be "worth his time" and if we were "really serious and not wasting his time!" He said he wouldn't put anything on paper since he didn't want us shopping the quote around. He then walked off on us mid sentence after we asked for an in writing estimate, which he refused to provide twice, and spun his tires and left track marks in our driveway while yelling at me "do you want to fight about this!?" We have pictures and audio of the entire experience should anyone deny this. How anyone could get past Ian's attitude is beyond me. Minutes after he stepped out of his obnoxious, loud truck, I could tell it wasn't going too work out and should have sent him on his way but I gave him time to prove himself and it just got worse. I had to tell him to leave our property while he was yelling out his window asking if I wanted to fight about it!!!! Absolutely floored after this experience and will be posting this review everywhere I can for years to come. Hope Ian thinks twice before talking to customers like that again. Pics of the burnout in our driveway
- Rhema IncBernard and his workers did a great job, took a little longer than we expected because of scheduling conflicts. They removed old broken up concrete floor and about 8 " of dirt from under. Then installed 8" of crushed stone and a reinforced 4" concrete floor over, and finished with a sealer. Finished floor looks great, and they did a complete clean up. Haven't driven on it yet as it has been less than a week. I would hire again for any concrete work
- Saber Concrete RepairFrom start to finish, I could not be more pleased with both the his customer service and workmanship. My daughter's boyfriend owns a construction/contracting business and he said Nick did a good job! Just as important to me as the workmanship is the person doing the job. Nick is easy to talk to, he listens to your questions and takes the time to answer any concerns you might have. Thank you Nick! You can be sure I will have no problem recommending you to others
- Saber Concrete RepairPerfect. This is the second and third time i used them. They showed on time. The work is always flawless. I cannot recommend him enough.
- Olofson Landworks LLCHe responded within 24 hours with a very reasonable estimate. We hired him on the spot. He had to remove many rocks and boulders, and stumps which took a great of work. The foundation was done by Dave Ouelette who worked with Mr. Olofson with a coordinated effort. I am very pleased with the work of both and would hire them again without reservation
- PERKINS CONCRETE & EXCAVATIONGary and his crew did an excellent job. They were very willing to work with my schedule and another contractor doing other work. They were very professional, their work was very good, and their price was very reasonable. I would definitely hire them again.
- Jackson and Company Foundation RepairIt went very well. The repair process was explained to me from start to finish. My only complaint is that the estimate that I received over the telephone was significantly higher than the actual cost. The difference was approximately $500.00.
- Professional Building ServicesPrior to putting in an HVAC system, we required some work to be done in order to facilitate an easy installation. Having Pete and his guys already doing some work around the house, we decided to call him last minute and see if he could do some demo and pour a cement pad for us. Pete was quick to rearrange some things to be sure he could get someone there to do the job. He was always willing to bend over backwards to make sure we were happy and had what we needed no matter what the project, and that is one of the reasons we loved working with Pete. Many people will say “The customer always comes first” but with Pete, this statement couldn’t be truer. Pete’s demolition guy (who also poured the cement pad) was nothing but professional and accommodating. He showed up on time (early in fact if I remember correctly) and worked until the job was completed. Being somewhat of an undefined demo ask (the other vendor was a little unsure of how he wanted to install the system), Pete’s guy guided us in asking all the right questions to make sure we knew exactly what needed to be pulled up or knocked down to make room for the system while minimizing the amount of destruction
- TRIAD ASSOCIATES INCWe had a retaining wall and exposed aggregate patio installed for our pool. The salesperson did an excellent job with an architectural sketch to represent the final results. The installation of the retaining wall and exposed aggregate was very prompt. We were very satisfied on how beautiful the exposed aggregate came out. The construction project manager did a great job modifying the original plans in order to make a more pleasing design
Last update on April 14, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Brentwood
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Before you build, you need to pour a concrete slab. The cost of a concrete slab depends on a number of factors, including thickness, size, labor, and type of slab. Use this guide as your concrete cost calculator to find out what you’ll expect to pay.
Thinking of purchasing new countertops, but unsure of the differences between soapstone, quartz, marble or granite? A highly rated expert explains each type.
Find concrete contractors in
- South Hampton,
- East Kingston,
- Hampton Falls,
- North Hampton,
concrete contractors in Brentwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Olofson Landworks LLC421 Middle Rd
Brentwood, New Hampshire 03833
- Olofson Landworks LLC
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc282 Central St
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
- Ace Paving189 Rockingham Rd
Derry, New Hampshire 03038
- AK Property Services178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire 03842
- All Under One Roof30 Temple Dr
Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
Brookfield, Connecticut 06804
- Artt Remodeling and Property Maintenance LLCPO Box 523 N/A
Barrington, New Hampshire 03825
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Hoyt Masonry LLCPO Box 1136
Raymond, New Hampshire 03077
- Hoyt Masonry LLC
- J M Stanton Contracting LLC94 New Boston Rd
Kingston, New Hampshire 03848
- J Stefan Contracting178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire 03842
- J. MARTINOLI & SONS BUILDING & REMODELING22 WHITTIER STREET
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830
- Jackson and Company Foundation Repair46 Shaker Ln
HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire 03841
- J M Stanton Contracting LLC
- N.H. Groundscapes73 King Rd
Chichester, New Hampshire 03258
- N.H. Groundscapes
- Vynorius & Macpherson Home Improvement92 Main St
Atkinson, New Hampshire 03811
- Vynorius & Macpherson Home Improvement
- Wagner Home Renovation66 York Woods Road
South Berwick, Maine 03908
- Wagner Home Renovation