If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Firth, NE
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Firth
- NEW HORIZON LANDSCAPINGWe asked New Horizons to help us re-imagine our front yard. We live in an older neighborhood and wanted a combination of old, new, creative, and traditional. We love the finished product that as designed and built by this team! In addition, they were accommodating, professional, punctual, and neat. I highly recommend them
- Blades Lawn Care Co.Hire this crew and you risk physical injury in the winter and have a sea of crab grass as far as the eye can see in the summer.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5645We saw the driver at a house close buy and asked for information. He came to our house right then and did a survey and explained the programs. We signed up and he performed the first treatment the same evening. Somehow we saw an immediate effect on the broadleaf weeds with no damage to the ornamental plants. The grass seemed to respond to the fertilizer very quickly
- Outdoor InspirationsEveryday, Justin was here to get his crew started. These guys are some of the hardest workers we have seen. They put in long days, and did an amazing job. The entire crew was professional and trust worthy.
- Groundscapes of LincolnBen was super awesome. He took the time to visit the rock place with me and help me decide what might look nice. I wanted something simple and easy to maintain. He delivered exactly what he promised. You will not be disappointed with hiring Groundscapes.
- Tri-Point Tree & LandscapingTri-Point did a great job with my giant silver maple. The tree is now much lighter and thinner, just as we discussed. The guys worked quickly and efficiently with no mishaps or problems of any kind. The foreman was friendly and easy to talk to, and the crew thoroughly cleaned up after the job was completed. They even hauled away a few extra tree limbs that I had cut myself the week before. I must also say that Tri-Point has, so far, given me the most competitive bids, and since their work has been so good, I see no reason to use anyone else. I highly recommend this company
- NEW HORIZON LANDSCAPINGThe work went quite well. The owner and workers were responsive and professional. The job was very well done. I will definitely use them again and would recommend the company to others.
- Campbell's Nurseries & GardenWe've always been pleased with Campbell's knowledge, selection and execution. All their staff if extremely customer-friendly. We know many of the long-time employees on a first-name basis and it always feels like a local store when you drop by. You can probably purchase cheaper plant material at a big box store, but I don't think you can beat Campbell's perennials for selection and hardiness for our climate because all their stock is locally grown. I'm always confident that plants from Campbells are going to do well in our soil. We have had some trees and/or bushes that have died over the winters, but they always honor their guaranty and replace them without question
- Nebraska Sod Co IncThey were excellent. They were here for one day. They laid the sod and they were gone. The contractor we went with recommended Nebraska Sod Inc to us. He indicated they provided the best service so we went with them. They were willing to come in-between the days of rain.
- Landmark Nursery and LandscapingOver the last five years my waterfall has not worked properly; three different landscapers have come to fix it. Unfortunately they would "band-aid" the situation but never fix it. Then Mark arrived on the scene. The first words out his mouth were, "All of the leaves in your backyard are the same color and shape." He is passionate about landscape design. His bid came out to the penny when he was finished; no surprises. We now have a long term vision of where my yard needs to go; he will come back to do little things that tweak my yard to give it a "landscape designer" look. I can still do my "therapy gardening", but it has direction. One afternoon I arrived home, and he had stopped by to move a birdbath/water structure.( Where it was sitting destroyed the balance); then he calls to see if it is okay where it is. He makes super helpful suggestions. I had a space that needed some punch; Mark told me to go to Lowe's; their trees were discounted and would be cheaper than what he could sell one to me. (what landscaping company does this?) The crew calls before they come and then calls to see if I was satisfied with what they did. They are as polite and knowledgeable as Mark. I am high maintenance when I have anything done in my house; I'll admit it. That stress is gone when working with this company. There is not a speck of dirt on the driveway and nothing they can not fix. You can afford them; just do it and enjoy your own little piece of outdoor heaven. Oh, by the way, he likes to talk and not communicate via text and email; that says something right there
Landscapers in Firth
- Business Description:New Horizon Landscaping has been provide service for Lincoln and surrounding areas since 1998. We operate on a smaller scale so that we develop a more person relationship with our clients. We employ experienced and knowledgeable crew leaders that strive to complete your project in a timely and professional mannerRecent Review:We asked New Horizons to help us re-imagine our front yard. We live in an older neighborhood and wanted a combination of old, new, creative, and traditional. We love the finished product that as designed and built by this team! In addition, they were accommodating, professional, punctual, and neat. I highly recommend themMary S.
- Business Description:Sintek Renovation specializes in window and door replacements and general home improvements at a reasonable cost. Quality work with references available upon request. Call or text today for a free estimate!Recent Review:Shawn did an excellent job. The Bar came from Amazon and they duplicated a door & was missy a part. Shawn went to a hardware store and was able to get what he need to retrofit.. there are some that would have cobbled it together. I’m more than pleasedJeff W.
- Business Description:Blue Ox Tree Service, based in Lincoln NE, provides tree service and tree removal. They also provide Tree Trimming, Firewood and Tree Care for their clients.Recent Review:Excellent. Got to do the work sooner than expected. Crew did a great job and the cleanup was perfect!michael s.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned, small business with with a large list of dependable and experienced sub-contractors with whom we've worked with for several years.Recent Review:There were lots of delays before he showed up. He had another man install the I-beams, under his direction, though he wasn't there most of the time. So far so good, though I have doubts now about the quality of the work based on the other and quot;repairsand quot; he made here. We had a chimney sweep and mason finally come in and get the fireplace in working order, after waiting a couple of months for a special damper that turned out not to be needed as it wouldn't have solved the problem. The repairs to the porch and foundation turned out to be patches that have already failed. Never did check the roof for the spots that needed attention. <br /Carrie S.
- Business Description:The Spruce Doctor offers Professional, Dependable, Eye for detail Lawn Care Service that goal is to "exceed your expectaions", Call today to discuss and get a free estimate for your 2012 lawn and garden needs.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Campbell's is a local family owned company that has been in business for over 100 years.
- Business Description:Mr Yards and More LLC has been serving the Lincoln Area for more than 6 years now. We pride ourselves in taking care of our clients and providing a complete, honest, and professional lawn care service that includes lawn mowing, fertilizing, aerating, power raking, over-seeding, yard cleanups and snow removal. Our mission is to create an annual lawn care program that focuses on your corporate or individual needs. Mr Yards and More LLC offers several different options giving you the lawn ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- De Witt
Landscapers in Firth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JL Exteriors3900 S 6th Ste 7
- JL Exteriors
- Lamont's Aerating and Tilling750 West Leon Drive
- Landmark Nursery and Landscaping 1269 N 2nd Rd
- Larsco Enterprises9300 W Fletcher Rd
- Lincoln Grounds Management3900 Old Cheney Road Suite 201-165
- Lincoln Junk Busters125 south 1st #22
- Lincoln Landscaping Co10810 Saltillo Rd
- Lincoln's Finest Tree Service4220 Randolph Street, Suite #4
- Lamont's Aerating and Tilling
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MD AQUATICS10055 Rokeby Rd
- MDanekas Deck Pros 22348 South 35th St.
- METRO GRADINGP.O. Box 21964
- Midwest Flag Poles4120 La Salle
- Moo's Bath's & Weed's127 Cedar St.
- Morgan Masonry5937 White Fish Dr
- Mr Yards and More LLC8729 Remi Dr
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- The Spruce Doctor4425 Randolph St
- Thrasher Omaha 11844 Valley Ridge Dr
La Vista, Nebraska
- TLR Innovations1105 G St
- Together With America622 9th Avenue
Nebraska City, Nebraska
- Touch of Nature1710 Otoe St
- Tree Service Pros1741 SW 11th Street
- Tri-Point Tree & Landscaping6700 Bennet Rd
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 56504141 N 27th St
- The Spruce Doctor
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Yankee Hill Landscaping11855 Yankee Hill Rd
- Yankee Hill Landscaping