Premier Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

We're a small company in business with over 20 years experience specializing in the installation of unfinished, prefinished and laminate floors. Need your floors sanded and finished to look new again? then let the professionals at premier hardwood flooring help....

Tile Granite Marble Work

Tile Granite Marble Work

I'm highly motivated and creative with over 20 years of experience. The quality of my work and customer satisfaction is of prime importance to me, even if it takes a little more time and effort. Old school value and work ethic,

08/29/2019

These guys knew how to lay hardwoods, we were very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood floors installed

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

It was a pleasure doing the job for you guys. It's such a joy to work for great people like you, thanks again and enjoy your new floors

05/15/2019

They were on time. They didn't leave a mess at the end of the day. They said it would take 1 day and I couldn't believe they were done. Very professional crew. I recommended them to one of my friends. I am so happy with my floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had got some laminate wood installed in my den and master bedroom.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thanks again ma’am it was a pleasure working for you.

03/11/2019

This guy scheduled and did not show or call, even when I called him to ask why no show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spot floor refinishing

CATEGORY hardwood floor

I apologize I was busy and forgot the appointment, this is why I’m not going to renew with Angieslist is because of stupid reviews like this 1, keep in mind no work was performed and I wouldn’t work for crazy Vindictive people like her anyway

12/12/2018

Amazing! David is the best and we are so glad we had him work in our home. David first completed the refinishing of our hardwood floors on our first floor two years ago. Finally we pulled the trigger and had David replace our upstairs carpet with beautiful new hardwood floors. David is prompt, polite, timely and a master of his craft. The floors match the downstairs wood floors exactly. My wife an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1434 SF new Oak Floors including stain, sand, poly and carpet removal.

11/26/2018

Hardwood matched perfectly and finish on hardwood was outstanding. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors added to match existing floor and refinish hardwood flooring throughout home.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

it was great working with you guys, I really enjoyed working on your project

Installation of unfinished, prefinished & laminate flooring. Sand, stain & finish hardwood floors using dustless finishing equipment.

carpet, tile floors