House Helper

Founded 2018 •

I provide a complete Handyman Service for Southern Brunswick County NC, Little River, North Myrtle Beach area. I am well versed in many home repair and maintenance needs such as: vinyl and laminate flooring, Interior carpentry, step and railing repair, window and door repair, screen replacement, ceiling fan installation, appliance installation, light plumbing repair, faucet replacement, toilet repair, painting, caulking, bathroom hardware replacement, door lock replacement, rotting wood repair, TV mounting, No job too small and will always stop by for free estimate or advise. Fully insured and registered. Thank you for viewing my profile and look forward to helping you with your needs....

Coastal Home Renovations

Coastal Home Renovations

A well-made thing is a work of art, that is all. Anything less is nothing. It may be a well laid tile floor, a well-built stone fireplace or a rock wall. Art is not special materials applied to an ordinary construction; it is in the application itself, if it is good. Most simply and generally art may be thought of as The Well-Doing of what needs Doing. Coastal Home Renovations in Shallotte, NC, offers wide range of renovation services to improve the appeal of your home. Whether you’re moving in a few years or planning to stay for a few decades, Coastal Home Renovations can provide you with remodeling that perfectly suit your needs and budget. We listen to our customers to ensure that your goals are met, and you can count on us for high-quality work. Award wining.

10/25/2020

I was extremely pleased with the prompt response, and the quick and excellent work. I highly recommend house helper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

08/12/2020

Excellent. Bob did a beautiful job and I would definitely use him again. I wanted a specific size shiplap and Bob found it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services Had shiplap and crown molding installed.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

06/25/2020

Quick response, prompt, efficient and reasonably priced. Two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services - Deadbolt and Doorknob Replacement

CATEGORY handyman service

06/24/2020

Wonderful. Bob repaired and responded quickly to my request for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pull down attic stairwell repair.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/06/2020

I was very pleased with Bob’s work. He was punctual, responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair pier railing

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

I provide a complete Handyman Service for Southern Brunswick County NC, I am well versed in many home repair and maintenance needs such as: vinyl and laminate flooring, Interior carpentry, step and railing repair, window and door repair, screen replacement, ceiling fan installation, appliance installation, light plumbing repair, painting, bathroom hardware replacement, door lock replacement, rotting wood repair, and more. No job too small and will always stop by for estimate or advise.