Happy Floors Installations

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2015

2401 Wintergreen Rd https://www.facebook.com/cscconner/

Nashville, NC 27856

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

hardware store202127567
This project was pretty fun, the client wanted 3/4 naildown hardwood on the walls and ceiling

Happy Floors is a full service company that sale and installs various floor coverings. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of your new flooring installations are installed to CFI (Certified Flooring Installer) standards. In short, why risk your new floors with a possible good install, When with Happy Floors ( Where every floor is a happy floor) you are guaranteed to have a Happy Floor or we don’t get paid. All installs come with a 3yr installation warranty. We look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you have an amazing and eventful day....
Hardwood everywhere  project

hardware store

202127567
Lvp on stairs project
Lvp on stairs

flooring

202127513

4.3

flooring (4)carpet installation (3)hardwood floors (1)

09/30/2021

Shawn M.

Chris is an awesome guy, very down to earth, punctual, polite, professional, accommodating, knowledgeable, and very welcoming. As a new homeowner and unfamiliar with the area, I was hesitant on hiring an unfamiliar face but, Chris provided me with peace of mind and I am extremely satisfied with Happy Floors and will not look elsewhere for any services that they provide. Happy Floors has my highest recommendation and I look forward to my next project with them! Thanks Chris!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Review for Happy Floors Installations - 2401 Wintergreen Rd, Nashville, NC - 39492382

09/14/2021

Lori S.

Absolutely amazing, great guy to work with and excellent install. Will definitely use him again

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Review for Happy Floors Installations - 2401 Wintergreen Rd, Nashville, NC - 39474328

08/21/2021

catherine H.

Chris arrived promptly at our home at the time agreed upon. He is very knowledgeable of his craft and worked very efficiently. He installed the flooring in two bathrooms and we are very satisfied with the result. He even removed and installed two vanities in our bathrooms although it was not part of our agreement simply because we asked. I would definitely contact Chris with Happy Flooring again for any of our flooring needs and would recommend him to others as well.

Description of Work
vinyl installation

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

08/16/2021

Christopher R.

They did a very good job. They came in and got the job done with no problem.

Description of Work
They did carpet installation.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

08/12/2021

Mike W.

The work was fine.

Description of Work
They did my laminate floor.

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

08/09/2021

Amber P.

It went awesome. Chris was a reputable and Honest individual. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family. Amber

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/02/2021

Nick M.

It was wonderful experience at a great price that fit my budget. The service was very pleasant and clean. Now the professionalism that was displayed, exceeded my expectations. I will always remember the Name Happy Floors to pass along to others.

Description of Work
carpet install

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Review for Happy Floors Installations - 2401 Wintergreen Rd, Nashville, NC - 39427160

Happy Floors take high pride in our installation services. We not only install floor coverings , we also do floor covering repairs, such as carpet restretch,carpet repair,hardwood repair, laminate repair

Ceramic tile Epoxy floors