Home Services of the Triad

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2017

Home Services of the Triad is a full service plumbing company that does all types of residential and commercial installations and repairs. Whether you need a complete repipe, or just a new washer in the faucet handle, we're right for the job! We believe in prompt, courteous, fairly priced work, and strive to put our customer's needs first....

WAYCAR HOME REMODELING AND TREE SERVICE

Way-Car Enterprise LLC is a General Contracting Limited Liability Company that provides the most reliable and affordable solution to any of your home improvement needs. Located in Lexington, NC we offer service to the Triad Area and surrounding cities. We are excited about helping you with projects so please give us a call and schedule a free consultation and receive a free estimate at no cost to you. We do offer easy Financing and accept Major Credit Cards. We look forward to making you a part of our family. Cell P# 336 602-6600 Office P# 251-7891

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

Hayden & Sons Plumbing

We are a family owned and operated business with an unlimited license to do both commercial and residential plumbing. Also bonded and insured, we provide expert knowledge on any plumbing issue that you may have with an affordable solution. We take pride in every single job that we perform big or small and we hope that you will consider letting us take care of all your plumbing needs. Please call 3363378027(Matthew) or 3362151075(Jeff) to schedule an appointment, or for any questions that you may have!

06/23/2020

Poor experience. Unprofessional technicians. Technician informed consumer of one issue and input a different reason into the system causing confusion. Please find another servicer if you can.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Leak

Category small appliance repair

Customer's home warranty denied her claim after we reported a crack in the housing of her garbage disposal. They determined that such a crack could not be caused by normal wear and tear, i.e. grinding soft items as specified in the owner's manual. Customer has since gone on a social media campaign to take her anger out on US when it was HER HOME WARRANTY that made the decision.

12/06/2018

My husband and I could not have asked for better service! Home Services of the Triad was extremely helpful and kind during the entire process of detecting and assisting with our plumbing issue. I would recommend them to anyone who wants an issue fixed quick and correctly.

Description of Work
Blocked drains and toilets

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/28/2018

Great, P.Hauser

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

05/01/2018

I don't think I could hire this company again. If someone has them on their list they should take them off the list. I can only report the truth so here it goes. I was called away for a family members surgery and my dad oversaw what they were doing on the first day and was concerned enough to have me call him while I was in the surgery waiting room. He described their activity as they did not know...

Description of Work
I needed a new water line.

Category drain pipe

Plumbing repair and installation, including well systems, water softener and filtration systems, sewer and drain cleaning, leak detection, gas line repair and installation, water heater repair and installation.

Septic tank installation, septic field repair, septic tank pumping.