AmeriSpec Home Inspection Services

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2009

7363 Fire Department Rd

Hope Mills, NC 28348

Additional toll free phone - (877) 540-1919. Additional email -rmclaurin@amerispec.net, Five inspectors to meet your needs,Office open Monday Thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM, Inspections available Monday thru Saturday, Inspectors licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina....

05/28/2018

Joe S.

What a beautiful and professional looking report in a professional looking binder... Watch out for this company! I purchased a house in North Myrtle and used Amerispec for the Home Inspection. Immediately afterwards, within weeks, we noticed a squirrel entering into the attic through a hole that it had chewed into the side vent and found a squirrels nest with live babies, the roof needed to be replaced as there were two leaks and many missing shingles, the HVAC was leaking into the kitchen below and needed to be replaced within 3 years and the hot water heater within 4 years. They did point out that the sprayer on the kitchen faucet was inoperable and some smoke detectors needed to be replaced. So the previous owner got off with about $150.00 worth of repairs prior to closing while I was stuck with about $15,000.00! Almost impossible to go after these frauds due to laws and the way that the inspection contracts are written. They are not responsible for anything. Stay away from Amerispec.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/11/2016

Roanny G.

Great experience. The inspector was thorough and answered my questions. The report was well organized and included pictures.

Description of Work
Home inspection prior to buying first house.

05/28/2015

Joseph W.

Gerald was excellent tested everything and answered any questions I had along with explaining various thing along the way. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home inspection for home we were purchasing

05/27/2015

kurt G.

It was a poor service. Very superficial home inspection and overlooked many issues. They are expensive. I was sent a satisfaction survey from this company and gave a similar review with a response that stated they were sorry and would follow up but never did.

Description of Work
Provided a home inspection before purchasing my home.

05/12/2015

Cindy M.

Did an excellent job. Provided a detailed report.

Description of Work
Inspected home.

05/12/2015

Dayna M.

It went just like I thought. My sister used them for her home inspection and I was very impressed with the company and the inspector. So I knew when I bought my home I would use them.pressed

Description of Work
The inspector looked over just about every part of our home and did a very thorough inspection. He was very professional and the report was done in a very neat and professional manner with colored pictures....I loved that.

10/15/2014

Benjamin C.

incredibly virtual professional, explained the process. was very thorough

Description of Work
VA home loan inspection

08/18/2014

Viet N.

Billy Kinlaw from AmeriSpec was an excellent inspector. He was thorough and took about 2.5 hours. He pointed out things and explained their significance. His report was thorough. I would use him again and I would recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
Billy Kinlaw is excellent.

06/28/2014

David B.

If you need a home inspection this is the company to use. My inspection was performed by Mr. Huggins and for my money I got a very thorough inspection and education. Mr. Huggins walked me through every step of the process and I feel went beyond what is expected in a typical home inspection. The written report was highly detailed with photographs of defects and a detailed explanation of what was found. In addition, I was provided a CD with detailed "how to" information on common home repairs. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection.

03/31/2014

EDWARD A.

Inspection went well he was prompt and on time. Pointed out several areas I had missed during my walk through when I purchased the home 1 year prior. Explained in detail what he was doing and looking for, kept me informed throughout the inspection of his findings.

Description of Work
Conducted a home inspection for a new home prior to the builders warranty expiring.

Yes; Pricing
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check

Home Inspections, Light Commercial Property Inspections, Radon Testing, Lead Dust Sampling. Wood Destroying Insect Reports, Termite Treatments, Structural Letters, Limited Pool Inspections

Water samplying, Well inspections, Septic tank inspections, Lead Removal & Radon Reduction