Smartek Computers LLC

Phone Service - Cellular
Warranty Companies - Non-Home
Computer Sales
Computer Training

We are a locally owned and operated computer repair business offering quality, reliable computer sales and service when and where you need it... Whether it's setting up and maintaining a small business network, removing a virus or malware from your personal laptop or restoring data you thought was long gone, You can call us and we will be there!...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

06/26/2017

Sarah B.

Fine, except no follow up at end. Weren't sure if price was correct, because technician was not left with that info when I came to pick it up.

Description of Work
Laptop repair

06/23/2014

M C.

03/25/2014

mark S.

Will not answer my calls or emails. I paid them half up front and they never delivered on my equipment. Claimed they would give me refund back in December and haven't followed up. Reported to the BBB but no resolution has come about.

Description of Work
Supposed to sell me equipment and install it.

12/27/2013

Brian G.

It was hard to initially reach him, but once I got a hold of him, he got the work done quickly. It took him about one week to complete the work. They did a wonderful job and seem to know what they are doing when it comes to computers. I thought that the price was very good for the work.

Description of Work
The hard drive went out on my Sony Vaio laptop and they installed a new hard drive and Windows.

Category computer repair

Thank you for your review. We normally have a one day turn around. However we were in the middle of moving to our new location and put us behind on jobs. We glad you like our services and grant 10% off on all return customers.

12/11/2013

Mark B.

Kelsey was very nice in the store. The techs there also knew what they were talking about!

Description of Work
Removed a virus on my laptop

Category computer repair

What We Do Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal Desktop and Laptop Diagnosis and Repair Network Installation and Repair Internet Security and Firewalls Data Transfer and Recovery Regular Maintenance and PC Optimization Remote Troubleshooting and Support Computer Upgrades

N/A

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal