Servpro

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2006

SERVPRO of Greensboro North is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. We provide 24-hour emergency service and are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. With the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs, we’re locally owned and operated and can respond immediately to your emergency....

AJ ChemDry

AJ ChemDry uses a patented crystal clean hot carbonated cleaning solution called the Natural®. Our Green certified solution leaves no dirt attracting residues behind, which leaves your carpet 30% more soil resistant than cleaning with water alone! Your carpets will stay cleaner longer. Our process dries in 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days due to using 1/5 the moisture a steam cleaner uses. Our green certified products are non-toxic and safe for children and pets! "Chem" stands for chemistry, not chemicals! Additional Phone Number: 3369538505

M&M Pressure Washing & Carpet Cleaning

M&M Pressure Washing & Carpet Cleaning is a full service company. We take great pride in our services. We specialize in Residential and Commercial properties. Our services consist of Pressure washing, Carpet cleaning, and Landscaping. We are a family owned business, and dedicated to our customers satisfaction. We promise to leave no mess behind. We gladly give free estimates. Call us today for your free quote. We are fully bonded and insured.

Piedmont Pro Clean

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ Piedmont Pro Clean is a local, veteran owned company. We use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) and specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as grout & tile, hardwoods and water mitigation services. Our trucks are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to tackle jobs of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail shown through our work and strive to be the best in the industry. Call (336)203-1000 to schedule today. Let us show you why Piedmont Pro Clean is The Cleaner Choice. -Service area includes Alamance County and surrounding areas. Visit us at www.PiedmontProClean.com and like us on Facebook.

Offers by Piedmont Pro Clean on Angi

12/17/2014

Lisa L.

My home had a water loss right before the holiday season. Thank you Servpro!! You made me home look better than new! From start to finish their team was fantastic! I would and will recommend this branch to anyone. It was great having the same company from start to finish. Chad did great with the repairs. This branch came highly recommended by my agents. He said a young lady named 'Morgan' stops in from time to time to give them helpful tips for folks like me. It was nice of her to check in with me during this stressful time. Matt and Mike were both great as well. I forget the other names, but everyone was wonderful! Thank you so much!!

Description of Work
My home had a water loss right before the holiday season started. Servpro came in and explained everything very well - It was my first ever water damage and I was very confused. Chad did my repairs.

Category water damage restoration

[member name removed], we were sorry to learn about your water loss, and at such a busy time of year. We're happy to have been the team you trusted to get your home back to "like it never even happened." Take care!

02/26/2014

william W.

Guys coming out to do the work were great and did a decent job. The office folks were very rude, sent a bill for more money that originally estimated, did not itemize the work performed for this money and have been extremely difficult to deal with. Surprisingly, this company was recommended by my insurance company. I will be letting them know what horrible service we received.

Description of Work
Started out good, but went south fast

Category water damage restoration,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

12/17/2012

Mike C.

Servpro came out to clean my carpets in two large rooms in my house. They were very professional and explained the whole process to me before they started. They finished the job in the allotted time frame and the quality of their work was unbelievable! I never knew how dirty my carpets actually were! I am very happy with Servpro and I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the feedback, [Member name removed]! Carpet cleanings are one of the many services our team offers. We appropriate the feedback, and hope you keep us in mind in the future.

08/03/2012

Mary Anne W.

phone

Description of Work
I haven't actually paid Servpro of Greensboro yet as we are still trying to figure out their invoice. After a water leak from a washing machine pipe leaked into our basement family room, our insurance company recommended ServPro. While the girl on the phone was great that evening, the plumber she called and left messages for three times never called back or showed and we had to get our own plumber to find the source of the leak and repair it. The technician services were fairly professional and they were friendly enough. The first technician that came to our home on a Sunday damage our entertainment center when moving it. While the company allowed for that by giving us a "discount" estimate, it took forever to get one and the follow up was not good. We were told that a manager would be at our home within two days and he never came until 6 days had passed and we had returned our family room to it's previous condition. The final invoice we received seems to have some

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

We are very sorry that the customer felt dissatisfied with our services. Servpro of Greensboro strives to provide an exceptional customer experience during the most stressful of situations. We feel that her main complaint regarding the plumber is misdirected. We are not plumbers and have no control over other business entities. According to our file, her water damage occurred on July 1, 2012 and contained in that file is a Certificate of Satisfaction. This is a form given at the end of every job, prior to billing, which gives our customers an opportunity to rate our services and our customer service over 8 categories on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best. We have a COS, with her signature dated July 5, 2012 rating us a perfect 10 on all items except for one for which she gave us a score of 9 out of 10. Additionally, her charges were based on the insurance company’s discounted rate AND included an additional $400 discount. We feel as though we have addressed all of her concerns in a fair, timely, and complete manner and in accordance with not only industry standards but Servpro of Greensboro's stricter corporate standards for customer service.

06/18/2007

RICHARD S.

This was a very good experience. The only thing that I liked least about them was that I needed a letter from them that says that I got the problem fixed for a possible future buyer and it took them forever to get the letter to me. Besides that I liked how professional and informative they were.

Description of Work
There was mildew under my 3500 square foot home and they removed it. They treated the wood and ran a cleaning system through the ductwork as well. They also cleaned the blower of the furnace and did a treatment of the system with spore cedes.

Category mold removal

02/23/2007

ORIN S.

Terrible. Though the workers were very good, management was the pits! They kept forgetting what needed to be done, they turned a 1 month job into a 5 month one, and the left a dumpster blocking my driveway for a month for little reason.

Description of Work
Insurance repair. Tree fell on house. Roof, ceiling, electrical, fence.

Category drywall,electrician,fencing,roofing

08/07/2006

Sandy C.

THEY ARE EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED. THE PRICE TO HAVE MY CARPET CLEANED IS VERY REASONABLE WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE PROMPT AND IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE LATE, THEY GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME KNOW.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY CARPETS.

Category carpet cleaners

Glad we could help, [member name removed]! Our crews work hard and it's great to get feedback about their success.

06/14/2006

ANDREW M.

I hired them to clean my home and the air ducts. They ended up tearing out walls and not repairing the mess that they made. I had no idea what to do with the mess they left. I refused to pay them and they threatened to sue.

Description of Work
They were hired to come out and clean my air ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

Fire, Smoke, Soot, Water Removal & Dehumidification, & Mold Mitigation & Remediation