Roofing-Pro

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4916 Bartlett St

Greensboro, NC 27409

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222...

4.2

3.9

4.2

3.5

roofing (18)gutter repair (3)siding companies (2)

12/16/2020

Tech did a wonderful Job. I would hire him back in a minute. I thought the price was kind of steep for the work that was done but that's what happens when you have to pay a middle man.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

10/16/2020

No one ever showed up or called to say that they were not going to be able to meet.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

I am not seeing you in our system. We always make appointments. Please let me know how I can help and I will jump on it

06/25/2020

Someone answers business phone here and when asked for email so we can spoon-feed them a roofing job they reply by saying I don't know. Then when I ask again they say HUH?! then hang up on me. Maybe its time to have someone else answering your business calls. Super unprofessional

Description of Work
Roof Job Residential

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

I am not sure when you called. I have no record of this. You can call me directly if you would like.

05/30/2020

Very professional. Everything went fine.

Description of Work
Roof repair. Items noted by an inspector.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

01/19/2020

Roofing-Pro came out the same day we called to ask for a roof inspection. They provided us with lots of supporting images and gave us sound council on how to proceed.

Description of Work
inspection

Work Completed On 01/19/2020

03/11/2019

They were reliable, affordable, showed up on time leaving the work sight very clean. I will recommend and most definitely use them, again.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

03/11/2019

The workers were very prompt, clean, and courteous. Our roof looks amazing. 4 months and no leaks or issues. Very professional company.

Description of Work
New shingle roof

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

Review for Roofing-Pro - 4916 Bartlett St, Greensboro, NC - 37755934

06/20/2018

Signed contract on 6/7/18 to have new asphalt roof installed. I was originally told by Ray, the salesman, that they could remove and reinstall my satellite dish. When I asked Erika about this on 6/18/18, I was told that I would need to call DISH and have them come reinstall it after the new roof was put on. So I called DISH and scheduled them to come out on 6/20/18 at 5:30 after the roofers were d...

Description of Work
Install new roof

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

Review for Roofing-Pro - 4916 Bartlett St, Greensboro, NC - 37172240

I’m sorry for the issues you had. I would like to get some more information and hopefully change your mind about Roofing pro. I just bought the company and customer service is my priority. Please email me at matt@roofing-pro.com

07/22/2017

They were a little high but they did a good job.

Description of Work
They installed a metal roof on my house.

Work Completed On 09/15/2013

07/08/2014

Initially the process was very smooth. They assisted with filing the insurance claim for the hail damage, picking out of the shingles and ordering ans scheduling. All went very smoothly at first. The day before the install I received a call from the installation manager to confirm the install the next day. The installers showed up the next day to install the roof but these were sub-contractors, no...

Description of Work
Replaced existing roof with new asphalt shingles. Assisted with insurance filing and submitting claim.

Work Completed On 04/18/2014

Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, decking, fencing, metal buildings

false