Kimber's Landscaping

Founded 2013 •

2819 Leo Dr

Greensboro, NC 27405

Here at Kimbers Landscaping, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to earning your business! ...

Resposiveness

gutter cleaning (3)leaf removal (2)lawn care (2)lawn & landscaping (2)deck cleaning (1)

01/30/2021

I initially wanted just leaf removal services but after seeing the quality and efficiency of how these gentlemen worked, I opted for my gutters to be cleaned as well! These young men were professional, punctual and very thorough. They adhered to all COVID protocols accordingly. I have found my new landscaping crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

01/23/2021

Cleaned my gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DaShawn did a excellent job cleaning our gutters! He answered my call promptly and came out at the exact time he noted. Great experience. We plan to have him back for more yard services as well as decided to get on a schedule for gutter cleaning!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/15/2021

Kimber’s landscaping did a wonderful job on my lawn. The timing and quality of the job was the best I have ever seen. Will definitely give them a call in the future. 5 Big Stars

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

11/25/2020

They did an excellent job well beyond what I expected for the price on the lawn care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limbs removed from cut down trees and lawn cut and trimmed

CATEGORY lawn service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

10/16/2020

very went well and friendly and also I was happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did very good job he did mow a lawn and trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

Lawn & Yard Work, Mowing, Trimming, Lawn & Yard Clean Up, Weed Pulling, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Landscaping, Mulching, Edging, Leaf Removal *Cash app payments available