John Budd's Chimney Service

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2006

PO Box 10426

Greensboro, NC 27404

For 40 years I’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping, inspections, chimney relining, woodstove installation, fireplace services and more at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil-, wood-, and gas-burning chimneys, I specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards, the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. The customer is always my #1 priority. I’ll always strive to do an excellent job and educate my customers about safely using their fireplace or wood stove, but should you be unhappy for any reason, I will work on the problem until you’re satisfied. If you have any questions about your chimney, fireplace or woodstove, you’ll have the comfort of knowing I’m always just a phone call away. I use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney is safe and functional. I am certified by the National Chimney Sweep Guild and am a member of the North Carolina Chimney Sweep Association. I have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. Give me a call today: (336) 282-1150...

chimney sweep (113)chimney repair (37)fireplace services (20)chimney cap repair (18)gas leak repair (1)

10/13/2020

John Budd's chimney serviced was a no show! disappointing.

Description of Work
chimney cleaning and damper repair

Category chimney caps,fireplaces

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

08/06/2020

It went great! He was able to fix everything in one trip.

Description of Work
I needed repairs to my chimney

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

01/28/2020

He was great, he came on time, was able to do the inspection and determined we didn't need anything else.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection.

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

10/09/2019

Our service from Budd's Chimney was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I will be calling him back every year for all our chimney maintenance needs.

Description of Work
We needed our chimney inspected and cleaned

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

01/16/2019

Went really well, John was on time, did a great job and charged less than expected. A true professional and leader in his field..

Description of Work
chimney cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/02/2019

Fantastic. John was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning and inspection

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

11/26/2018

We set up an appointment, but they were a no show. I try calling them and left a message, but they never return my call.

Description of Work
chimney services

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

05/24/2018

Very well & helped my purchas a new more efficient graye300

Description of Work
Cover put on chimney & chimneybclraned

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

04/27/2018

It went as expected. He cleaned the chimney and did not leave a mess. Only issue was leaving the bag of soot behind instead of taking it with him. He went a step further by reinstalling the damper that was discovered behind the fireplace insert.

Description of Work
Clean chimney flue

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

12/18/2017

John was prompt and courteous. I recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

Chimney sweep and repair & water drainage.

ask for details