EcoShield Roofing Solutions

Founded 2016 •

We want to Shield your home from all the forces of the Ecosystem, while being environmentally friendly based on the shingles to our process of roofing. We have onsite Foremans for every job. We are roofing professionals, not handymen turned roofers. We never sub out our working, meaning we can control the quality. Give us a call to complete an estimate on your roof today! ...

Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters

Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters

Say goodbye to clogged downspouts and underground plumbing issues! The GutterShutter gutter protection system is a beautiful addition to any home, with a variety of color options. Add curb appeal and value to your property with GutterShutter’s crown molding look and feel quality materials and performance! If you need to replace your gutters, give us a call — our teams will do it all! We’ll remove your old gutters and install the high-quality GutterShutter system as a replacement on your home. Your home should be a place of sanctuary and comfort. We aim to protect you, your family and your belongings with a quality roof over your head. As a homeowner, it can seem like there are always things that need to be replaced or fixed. When the time comes to getting quality work done on your home’s roof, you need to find reputable Roofing Company to make sure the job gets done right. Different maintenance comes with different industry jargon, and we understand it can be overwhelming and sometimes confusing to understand everything that is being done. We promise to be completely transparent and to keep you confident and knowledgeable throughout our time together. Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters is your one stop shop for all your roofing & Gutter needs . We have been in business for multiple years, And take pride in ourselves on delivering high quality work with premium service, from a friendly and knowledgeable staff. And the best part, We offer affordability without cutting corners. No project is too big or too small. Give us a call to schedule an appointment! Senior & Veteran Discounts !!! * Discounts on full installs and original price only! https://youtu.be/kH3SKyBVjAE https://youtu.be/KZaP-hVPauA

Offers by Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters on Angi

09/26/2019

very happy with the entire process and look of my new roof. Wil was great to work with and very prompt to answer any concerns or questions I had and I had many! The hardest part was choosing a color and I couldn't make up my mind. I went with Wil's suggestion and its perfect.He does know his product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof and gutters

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you on your project! Your home looks even better than before!

07/23/2019

Wil and his team are true professionals! Wil advised me to make a minor repair instead of replacing my current chimney flashing. His honest truly won me over and I will use Wil for every roofing need going forward!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulking around fireplace, minor roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the work and keeping our employees working!

03/25/2019

Short Story-follow up was non-existent to terrible. So bad, that I never got the job done. I reached out end of January-got a quote in about a week. I never saw that guy come out but he came back late to discuss the quote-took him longer than expected but he emailed to say he was on his way. Not a bad price-reached out to notify them that I wanted to hire. Responded that same day. Quote didn't mat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the fascia board re-wrapped after wind damage

03/06/2019

For anything roof-related my family most highly recommends William (Wil) Sessions of Eco Shield Roofing Solutions. [*** Link removed ***] Wil clearly has a personal focus on customer satisfaction as well as on ecology and overall assistance to other people. The roof replacement took place soon after Wil came to our Hillsborough house to discuss the project, and was excellently done and quickly com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of roof of our house following tree falling on house during hurricane

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the great review we were happy and excited to help out! Thank you for everything, Wil

02/26/2019

In the end we went with someone different but this company gave me a good feeling; they were responsive to our RFQ, even though the work was minimal, and I think I'd recommend them to others out there. We didn't try them, this time, but others might do well to give them a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some miscellaneous roofing requirements; basically a cleaning and a review of the condition.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review!! I hope you are doing fantastic!

Eco Friendly Roof Cleaning Storm Damage/Repair Work Eco Friendly Roof Removal Roofing System Replacements/installations Siding, Gutters, Downspouts, Wood Shakes replacements, roof replacements, Green Roofing, Roof Repairs, Chimney Leaks, Copper Roofing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing