CARPET SUPER MART

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2006

When you trust your floor covering needs to us, you're working with the most dedicated professionals in the industry. Our emphasis is on understanding your needs so that we may provide you with the best selection of products and highest quality service available anywhere. In every phase, from product selection and in-home consultations, to installation and proper maintenance, our expert flooring consultants will ensure your satisfaction because our company is dedicated to building long-term customer relationships....

AJ ChemDry

AJ ChemDry uses a patented crystal clean hot carbonated cleaning solution called the Natural®. Our Green certified solution leaves no dirt attracting residues behind, which leaves your carpet 30% more soil resistant than cleaning with water alone! Your carpets will stay cleaner longer. Our process dries in 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days due to using 1/5 the moisture a steam cleaner uses. Our green certified products are non-toxic and safe for children and pets! "Chem" stands for chemistry, not chemicals! Additional Phone Number: 3369538505

M&M Pressure Washing & Carpet Cleaning

M&M Pressure Washing & Carpet Cleaning is a full service company. We take great pride in our services. We specialize in Residential and Commercial properties. Our services consist of Pressure washing, Carpet cleaning, and Landscaping. We are a family owned business, and dedicated to our customers satisfaction. We promise to leave no mess behind. We gladly give free estimates. Call us today for your free quote. We are fully bonded and insured.

Steam Source Inc

Steam source has been servicing the triad for 10 years. With our highly trained and insured professionals we take great pride in our reputation, experience, education, and systems. Steam source conducts thorough background checks and drug screenings on all of our technicians. We do not use subcontractors. We offer consistent guaranteed results to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Call today to receive one of our specials! May contact through email: information@steamsourcetriad.com.

05/15/2018

Debbie H.

They replaced all the carpet in my house. It took about 3 weeks to get the carpet after it was ordered and another almost 2 weeks before we could get it installed. The installers seemed to do a great job. I'm sort of on the fence about the carpet I chose. It's not what I thought it would be, but anything is better than what I had before.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet

02/01/2017

William J.

Very well. Estimates were given promptly and courteously. Good personal attention in the store. The crew was here all day and stayed til it was done to our satisfaction. Very friendly workers. We plan to use them for our next floor project.

Description of Work
They replaced carpet on our stairs and in 3 upstairs bedrooms

06/14/2015

James P.

Salesperson and installer were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Provided samples and great suggestions. Punctual, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
installed carpet runner on stairs.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Mr [Members Name], Thank you for your recent review for our company. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist you with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

04/23/2015

christine V M.

These guys are great! Dean, our salesman at the showroom, was very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. The installers who put the carpet in were absolutely terrific; very detail oriented and did a superb job. We have used a few other carpet/flooring stores in the past in the Greensboro area, and Carpet Super Mart is by far the best. There is another carpet store in this area that many people use and which supposedly has a good reputation. We used them once, and they were so non-customer oriented it was disgusting. We were exceptionally pleased with Carpet Super Mart. (Note: Carpet Super Mart provide all types of flooring products and installation; our experience with carpeting would prompt us to use them for other flooring types if we had a need.)

Description of Work
Sold us carpeting and provided installation.

Category flooring contractor

Mrs [Member name removed], Thank you for your recent review of our company. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

10/21/2014

Carla G.

Cynthia taught me everything in needed to know about carpet, what kind would work best for my home, and how to care for it. She also looked at the colors I was working with and helped me make a sound, cost-effective choice. I also learned they can make an area rug out any carpet I like, or expand the size of a rug. If I can't find my next area rug, I will probably work with them to build exactly what I want.

Description of Work
Installed carpet for three bedrooms, one hallway and six stairs. I also purchased a pad for my area rug to cushion my feet and protect the floor.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Mrs [Member name removed], Thank you for your amazing review of our company. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

01/29/2014

David R.

Excellent service from sales staff and from installers. Prompt delivery and easy scheduling of installation. Installation crew very hard working and efficient; skilled and very careful in moving furniture. Would use again based on both price and service.

Description of Work
Replace carpet throughout house and install vinyl flooring in bathrooms

Category carpet installation

[member name removed], Thank you for your review of our business. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

10/21/2013

Suzie H.

AWESOME!!!! I can not stress this enough. From the beginning to the end, every single person involved with this project was AWESOME. Cynthia, Arthur, Ronnie and Cole - very professional, making sure our expectations were met. They were met and exceeded them. Installation gentlemen were gentlemen. Very conscious of their work, polite and respectful! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Carpet Super Mart!

Description of Work
Put new carpet in the entire house as well as flooring in a bathroom and laundry area.

08/27/2013

FRANCIS M.

They did an excellent job!! Lots of attention to detail and the little things. Nothing had to be redone or fixed--and I'm very picky!! It looks beautiful! I have other flooring needs in my house, and I intend to have Carpet Super Mart do the work.

Description of Work
They installed new vinyl floors in two bathrooms

Category flooring contractor

07/27/2012

Bronwyn V.

They were fabulous. We've never used anyone else because they do such a great job. Their sales people are very helpful in choosing your flooring based on your home. They're very nice people, they do great quality work, their prices are the same as others.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning, and have always done all of our flooring.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/06/2012

Eric T.

We had previously had them put carpet in our family room in 2006, and hardwood throughout our downstairs in 2009 and that looked great and they were very professional. Our stairs and upstairs were still builder grade carpet that was 12 years old and had been through 3 kids. Needless to say, it was shot. We worked with Martha again, who came and took detailed measurements and quoted out the job. She was upfront that the materials for the stairs were slow to deliver from the factory, and indeed the stairs weren't completed until today, after the rest of the upstairs were completed in mid-June. Their installers have always been top-notch and laid down excellent hardwoods in terms of seams, finishing details, etc. They even cleaned up some bad gaps in the subflooring that made a noticeable difference. We had had a gap of about 3/8 inch between 2 rooms that they completely evened out, even though they were originally going to have to do a transition piece. We are super pleased with the outcome and despite their carpet-intensive business name, we can highly recommend their hardwood and vinyl capabilities. My only minor complaint is that we had to follow up on communications sometimes on our end, but they were generally proactive.

Description of Work
We had our upstairs carpet (4 rooms + hallway) replaced with hardwood, stairs carpet replaced with hardwood, and both bathrooms replaced with vinyl.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

CARPET, TILE, HARDWOOD, SHEET VINYL, VINYL TILE, VINYL PLANKS, LAMINATE, AREA RUGS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available