CARPET SUPER MART

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2006

4114 SPRING GARDEN ST

Greensboro, NC 27407

When you trust your floor covering needs to us, you're working with the most dedicated professionals in the industry. Our emphasis is on understanding your needs so that we may provide you with the best selection of products and highest quality service available anywhere. In every phase, from

05/15/2018

Debbie H.

They replaced all the carpet in my house. It took about 3 weeks to get the carpet after it was ordered and another almost 2 weeks before we could get it installed. The installers seemed to do a great job. I'm sort of on the fence about the carpet I chose. It's not what I thought it would be, but anything is better than what I had before.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet

02/01/2017

William J.

Very well. Estimates were given promptly and courteously. Good personal attention in the store. The crew was here all day and stayed til it was done to our satisfaction. Very friendly workers. We plan to use them for our next floor project.

Description of Work
They replaced carpet on our stairs and in 3 upstairs bedrooms

04/22/2016

john V.

10/06/2015

Glendon R.

06/14/2015

James P.

Salesperson and installer were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Provided samples and great suggestions. Punctual, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
installed carpet runner on stairs.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Mr [Members Name], Thank you for your recent review for our company. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist you with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

04/23/2015

christine V M.

These guys are great! Dean, our salesman at the showroom, was very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. The installers who put the carpet in were absolutely terrific; very detail oriented and did a superb job. We have used a few other carpet/flooring stores in the past in the Greensboro area, and Carpet Super Mart is by far the best. There is another carpet store in this area that many people use and which supposedly has a good reputation. We used them once, and they were so non-customer oriented it was disgusting. We were exceptionally pleased with Carpet Super Mart. (Note: Carpet Super Mart provide all types of flooring products and installation; our experience with carpeting would prompt us to use them for other flooring types if we had a need.)

Description of Work
Sold us carpeting and provided installation.

Category flooring contractor

Mrs [Member name removed], Thank you for your recent review of our company. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

10/21/2014

Carla G.

Cynthia taught me everything in needed to know about carpet, what kind would work best for my home, and how to care for it. She also looked at the colors I was working with and helped me make a sound, cost-effective choice. I also learned they can make an area rug out any carpet I like, or expand the size of a rug. If I can't find my next area rug, I will probably work with them to build exactly what I want.

Description of Work
Installed carpet for three bedrooms, one hallway and six stairs. I also purchased a pad for my area rug to cushion my feet and protect the floor.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Mrs [Member name removed], Thank you for your amazing review of our company. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

10/07/2014

JAMES KENNETH C.

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl sheet flooring in the kitchen. Salesman made good suggestions on type and style to fit our budget. Installers were quick, clean and efficient. We removed quarter round ourselves to save a little money and let them move stove and refrigerator. We are very satisfied with the results.

Category flooring contractor

Mr [Members Name], Thank you for your review of our company. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

06/27/2014

Daniel H.

Description of Work
Installed carpet and padding in 4 bedrooms, bonus room and stairways. use of carpet was great-- not a lot of carpet left over!!

01/29/2014

David R.

Excellent service from sales staff and from installers. Prompt delivery and easy scheduling of installation. Installation crew very hard working and efficient; skilled and very careful in moving furniture. Would use again based on both price and service.

Description of Work
Replace carpet throughout house and install vinyl flooring in bathrooms

Category carpet installation

[member name removed], Thank you for your review of our business. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that. Please let us know if we can assist with any other flooring projects. Thank you -Carpet Super Mart Staff

10/21/2013

Suzie H.

AWESOME!!!! I can not stress this enough. From the beginning to the end, every single person involved with this project was AWESOME. Cynthia, Arthur, Ronnie and Cole - very professional, making sure our expectations were met. They were met and exceeded them. Installation gentlemen were gentlemen. Very conscious of their work, polite and respectful! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Carpet Super Mart!

Description of Work
Put new carpet in the entire house as well as flooring in a bathroom and laundry area.

08/27/2013

FRANCIS M.

They did an excellent job!! Lots of attention to detail and the little things. Nothing had to be redone or fixed--and I'm very picky!! It looks beautiful! I have other flooring needs in my house, and I intend to have Carpet Super Mart do the work.

Description of Work
They installed new vinyl floors in two bathrooms

07/27/2012

Bronwyn V.

They were fabulous. We've never used anyone else because they do such a great job. Their sales people are very helpful in choosing your flooring based on your home. They're very nice people, they do great quality work, their prices are the same as others.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning, and have always done all of our flooring.

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

07/06/2012

Eric T.

We had previously had them put carpet in our family room in 2006, and hardwood throughout our downstairs in 2009 and that looked great and they were very professional. Our stairs and upstairs were still builder grade carpet that was 12 years old and had been through 3 kids. Needless to say, it was shot. We worked with Martha again, who came and took detailed measurements and quoted out the job. She was upfront that the materials for the stairs were slow to deliver from the factory, and indeed the stairs weren't completed until today, after the rest of the upstairs were completed in mid-June. Their installers have always been top-notch and laid down excellent hardwoods in terms of seams, finishing details, etc. They even cleaned up some bad gaps in the subflooring that made a noticeable difference. We had had a gap of about 3/8 inch between 2 rooms that they completely evened out, even though they were originally going to have to do a transition piece. We are super pleased with the outcome and despite their carpet-intensive business name, we can highly recommend their hardwood and vinyl capabilities. My only minor complaint is that we had to follow up on communications sometimes on our end, but they were generally proactive.

Description of Work
We had our upstairs carpet (4 rooms + hallway) replaced with hardwood, stairs carpet replaced with hardwood, and both bathrooms replaced with vinyl.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

02/08/2012

David J.

.Carpet Super Mart does a awesome job especially when there are spots. I have a long term cleaning relationship with Carpert Super Mart they do a great job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
.I used Carper Super Mart to clean my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

06/24/2010

Sandra B.

It was very good and I really don’t have any complaints. There were some installation things that I would comment on but nothing serious. I think at the time we bought everything on sale and the quality is very good.

Description of Work
Carpet Super Mart put in carpet and padding all through our downstairs and upstairs. They also put linoleum tile in our kitchen.

01/04/2008

Phyllis G.

The sales person was very helpful and pleasant. The two people who delivered the rugs were very professional and meticulous in placing the rugs exactly as I wanted. There was a slight glitch when the carpet they ordered to make my rugs came in - it was less than they had ordered. The salesman called me to see if I could use a slightly smaller rug instead. When I said I preferred the original size he was very eager to fix the problem and quickly reordered the carpet. He kept me informed on the progress. It was a very positive experience. The rugs turned out beautifully. I will soon be re-carpeting the rest of the house and plan on contacting them when I am ready.

Description of Work
I had three custom rugs and pads made, delivered and placed.

11/18/2007

Andy F.

They were great about providing me with samples to take home, talking to me about the various options, explaining the work they would do (and would not do), and answering questions. They were also good about admitting when they didn't know something and getting the answer. They were very careful to help me understand everything. They scheduled the work promptly, and communicated well when they had a scheduling conflict. They had estimated 2-3 days for the work, and were done in 2-1/2 days. The installers arrived on time every day and were pleasant to work with. They were careful and courteous with the rest of my house. There is still one door transition trim to complete, and they have been good about that. The only complaint I have is that they finished with 2-3/4 boxes too much material, based on their own measurements. It is common to have 1-2 boxes extra. They have offered to buy one of the extra boxes back from me, which I consider fair.

Description of Work
They sold and installed hardwood floor in three rooms of my house. (I had removed the carpet.) They came out and measured the rooms in detail before ordering material. They sanded/scraped the floors as needed, and leveled part of the concrete where needed.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/22/2007

dave S.

Everything about the services provided by Carpet Supermart was superior: from the initial home visit to show samples and give an estimate, through the installation (exactly on time and as described), and even to the customer care followup. I could not be happier and would absolutely use them again!!

Description of Work
They installed carpet in two rooms and a hallway.

08/07/2006

THEY WERE REALLY NICE AND TOOK THE OLD CARPET OUT AND HAULED IT AWAY FOR ME. THE PEOPLE WERE ALSO REALLY NICE AND THE PRICES WERE GREAT. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON THE CARPET INSTALLING.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN THE LIVING ROOM AND A DEN.

08/07/2006

I GOT THE BEST CARPET, SO I WAS WILLING TO PAY MORE FOR IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. THEY DID A GREAT JOB INSTALLING THE CARPET.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPETING IN MY BEDROOM, HALLWAY, AND DEN.

07/31/2006

CARPET SUPER MART IS AN ALL-PURPOSE FLOORING CENTER. THEY DO EVERYTHING FROM CLEANING TO SALES, BUT THE INSTALLER TOLD ME SOME THINGS THAT NEVER CAME TRUE. THAT UPSET ME A LITTLE BIT.

Description of Work
THEY CARPETED TWO ROOMS AT MY HOUSE.