AF Roofing Solutions

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2016

Awards & Badges

1400 Battleground Ave Suite 112J

Greensboro, NC 27408

AF Roofing Solutions is a fully insured Roofing Siding and Replacement window contractor. We are GAF Master Elite certified, give free estimates, offer Lifetime Manufacturers warranty on all products, and 5 year labor on all workmanship. We are a locally owned roofing contractor that understands that a roof is the protector of everything below it! Choosing the right roofing contractor for your next project is a serious determination. You want a contractor with experience, a proven track record and the integrity and skill to get the job done right, the first time. AF Roofing Solutions is just the roofing contractor you need! With over 20 years of experience and a reputation of a job well done, our business continues to grow, spreading architectural beauty and lasting ingenuity throughout the North Carolina Triad area....

Resposiveness

roofing (16)gutter repair (6)skylight installation (1)

09/17/2020

Great Job! Love the new roof and gutters. Windows on order and can't wait to see them. AF came out and completed work 1 week after i approved job. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

09/02/2020

Spoke to them on 8/25 and set appointment for 8/28 for someone to come out and check the sq ft of my roof. I already know the sq ft and know that it fit within the deal I claimed. I also checked the mileage to ensure I was less than 50 miles from their office (yes I am). I did my research prior to claiming a deal to avoid wasting anyone's time. Friday, 8/28 comes and no one shows up or calls. It's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Replacement of Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

You are Correct I had a Scheduled Appointment for Friday August 28 Between 12pm / 1pm I called at 11 am 12pm and 1 pm and Tried to leave a Message But Your Voice mail Was Full Because I was Running Behind That Day with the 8 appointment Before Yours That afternoon I apologize for the inconvenience I Even Reached Back Out on 8/31/20 and the Voice Mail was Still Full, It would Have been courtesy to ...

06/26/2020

Excellent job! Aharon's work crew did a great job installing the shingles, chimney flashing and ridge vents. Price very competitive. Scheduled work within a week of approval and completed job in one day. It looks wonderful, cleanup was spectacular and special job requests honored. I am pleased with the high quality of the shingles and the tone Aharon suggested. I highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

05/15/2020

It went very well and very pleased. paid for work done with no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new roofing on pole barn and work shop

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/05/2020

Great... Aharon was able to quote a vey competitive from my a pic and knowing the sq ft. Offered their bid and everything was straight forward with no BS.... hired and they did everything in quted package.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new architectural shingled roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Photo for AF Roofing Solutions - 1400 Battleground Ave Suite 112J, Greensboro, NC - 38543566

07/29/2019

He removed the old shingles and put in new shingles roof in. Terrific job and an excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new shingle roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

07/20/2019

The job went very smoothly. Estimate was competitive and the thing that swayed me was Chris' (the owner's) professionalism. Quality & attention to detail was second to none on the roof & new gutter/leaf guard installation. Would highly recommend. Phillip Howard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof shingles & gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

07/09/2019

I would highly recommend AF Roofing Solutions. Aharon and his crew were professional and went above and beyond to help complete this project during the timeframe I was in town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Chimney Removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

07/03/2019

Excellent, a very courteous and professional group. The is the second time I have used this service and was completely satisfied with both roofs placed on my homes. I would certainly recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Thank you Sir we Value your opinion. It was A pleasure doing Business with you Sir.

06/04/2019

Perfect. They were professional and on time. I recommended them to some people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018