A & J Handy Construct

Founded 2019 •

The A & J Handy Construct offers a wide range of home repair, installation,maintenance and remodeling services. We have you covered with quality work you can count on for any of your home needs. With our company, you can trust that we will put as much care into your home as you do....

One Chic And A Hammer

One Chic And A Hammer

I offer a wide range of home repair services in Southmont NC and surrounding areas. Whether you need something installed, fixed repaired or maintained I am your reliable and dependable local handyman service. I also specialize in drywall repair, interior painting and power washing.

Offers by One Chic And A Hammer on Angi

08/19/2020

ThIs person never made contact with me. The “F” rating is only to be able to submit The info. The will not hire again was selected for a he same reason. There is no way to say the estimate was not received nor did the person scheduled an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contact was never made

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

We have no idea who you are? If you called or emailed us for a quote and did not get a response back for any reason, that does not qualify you to give us an F. We never agreed on any work or backed out of it. What kind of world you guys live in?

07/13/2020

Very good and prompt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair vent hose

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,handyman service

05/01/2020

These gentleman did excellent work! Being new to the area, I didn’t know whom to call, and am glad I found them. They were responsive, efficient, and very pleasant. I definitely plan to use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
appliances installed - curtain rods installed

CATEGORY handyman service

04/26/2020

Assemble furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service

04/15/2020

Very pleased with efficiency and price; I have already booked them to do some additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a ceiling fan

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

Handyman, Remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Drywall, Painting, Flooring, Residential, just contact us and ask

Check, PayPal