Justice Home Improvements Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2010

Although we specialize in repairing a home's structural integrity, we are fully licensed and insured and can handle any home improvement project you may need....

MDE Home Repair

At MDE Home Repair, we pride ourselves on providing quality service that customers can believe in. We will always see the project through to our customers' satisfaction. Call us for a free estimate and to get a service professional out to your home today!

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
BK Roofing And Seamless Gutters

Award winning. Free estimates on all your gutter and roofing needs. We offer 5&6 inch seamless gutters, 20+ colors to choose from, gutter cleaning, leaf guard protection, fascia & soffit wood repair and much more. Call us today for your quick and free estimate by a team you can trust. Mention Angie's List for 10% off any completed service. Additional DBA - BK Seamless Gutters. Additional email - bking4410@gmail.com. Additional service area: Wilson, Edgecomb, Franklin, Halifax & Greenville.

Offers by BK Roofing And Seamless Gutters on Angi

06/29/2015

They were unconcerned about the work they performed. When they went into the attic to determine where the roof leak was, they left the air conditioning condensation pan and pipe in disarray. They were called and called, emailed and emailed, and called some more recently to have them return, and they could not even find the time to respond. Because they left the air conditioning pipe unwrapped and ...

Description of Work
They were contracted to fix a leaking roof and restore the ceiling and walls to a room the roof leak damaged.

Category handyman service,remodeling

06/06/2015

It went very well. Everyone loves my new porch. They did a great job. I would not hesitate to call on Mr. Justice for any other home repairs.

Description of Work
Tore out and replaced from porch.

Category decks

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Built additional footing I needed for structural support in crawl space. I've used Justice Home Improvements before for similar type work. Very professional, good solid work.

Category decks,remodeling

05/02/2014

They're pretty okay but they're not incredibly responsive. They came out and looked at the problem I was having. They didn't get back with me. It wasn't really a major thing for them. I ended up calling somebody else. It was a weird problem. I was having some staining of some copper in front of my house. Frankly, we're unsure how to handle it. It might have been out of their realm and I can't blam...

Description of Work
I have used Justice Home Improvements Inc.

Category sunrooms

01/25/2014

They did great and fast work but they were IMPOSSIBLE to schedule and get an invoice from post-service. They are good, if you have time and patience.

Description of Work
They did general repairs that were requested by our realtor prior to listing our home (wood rot, painting, attic work).

Category handyman service,remodeling

Home Additions, Construction Company, Home Repair, Home Improvement, Home Remodeling

Appliance repair and replacement, interior and lighting design, landscaping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express