Elia Electric LLC

Founded 2020

With over 17 years of professional electrical experience, I am here to address all your electrical needs from a complete electrical panel change out to some of the more simpler of jobs.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Install new recessed lighting in kitchen

electrician

202127235
Customer needed to add 3 additional recessed LED lights and replaced old can light . With our expertise and specialty tools we were add the additional lighting to an existing home where it is typically harder to do after the drywall is already installed .
View project

electrician (21)generator service (5)lighting (4)home remodeling (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

04/10/2022

Justin L.

Able too work within specific project constraints. Good communication. Accurate, fair estimate. Would recommend.

Description of Work
meter and service panel upgrade

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

01/24/2022

Marc G.

This company was responsive and got the work done. Did a good clean job for a fair price. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Install generator interlock and Inlet

Category generator service

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

08/13/2021

Christina G.

wonderful, efficient Have recommended them to family

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

07/28/2021

Kate S.

Very quick and professional

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

05/27/2021

Scott M.

I was notified as they were on the way. Completed the job and were professional.

Description of Work
disconnect old pool heater and dispose

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/12/2021

Hugh C.

From beginning to end it was a good experience. When I told Chris what I needed done, he suggested a better and less expensive option. He was flexible working with my need to coordinate the electrical work with having gas lines installed and inspected. Luke who did the work was competent, courteous, prompt, and professional. The final bill, pretty much looked like the original estimate. I can't recommend Elia Electric highly enough.

Description of Work
Install an Interlock switch for a backup portable generator and place a new outlet for our new stove.

Category electrician, home remodeling, generator service

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] , we appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future .

05/12/2021

Hugh C.

It was a great experience overall. During my first conversation with Chris when I explained what I needed to accomplish, he suggested an alternative to what I thought I needed that was a better and less expensive solution. He was flexible when I needed to adjust the timing of the work to coordinate with my gas company and the Municipal inspector. On the day the work was done, Luke arrived promptly at the time arranged and was professional, polite, competent, and skilled. He worked quickly and efficiently and did an excellent job. Before leaving Luke explained and walked me through all the changes and how to switch from grid to generator and back. The final bill pretty much matched the estimate I was given. I can’t recommend Elia Electric highly enough.

Description of Work
generator interlock and stove outlet replacement

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

03/23/2021

Rory B.

Great service.

Description of Work
install outlets and LED recessed lighting

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/14/2021

Jan P.

Great! Chris and his crew did a great job. They helped pick out fixtures, showed up when they said, did exactly what we wanted, and they were very polite and professional. I recommend calling them for any electrical work.

Description of Work
Can lights installed, security lights installed,

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] , we appreciate the business and review .

03/11/2021

Charles S.

On time, met quoted price, professional installation. Would highly recommend to any homeowner needing electrical work done.

Description of Work
install a Generator inlet and inyerlock kit

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] , I appreciate the business

03/02/2021

John P.

Everything went great!! Chris explained all the work he was doing and made suggestions and asked us questions. Very pleased with everything that was done. Love my WiFi porch lights.

Description of Work
new 200 amp service install, add lighting in porch , and new oulets and wiring in the house .

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you in this project . Hope to work together in the future .

03/01/2021

Toni R.

We're not finished with Chris yet. Chris is a super professional and stellar Electrician. We have been satisfied with all of his work to date, with more to come. We feel like we have known Chris for way more than just a few months; he's as easy-going as they come, very personable with a pleasant demeanor. Chris knows the ins and outs of the business and we haven't been able to stump him with any of our (at times) crazy questions. We would recommend Chris to our dearest family members and best friends--that's how much we trust not only his incredible work ethic (he works hard and stands by the work that he does) and professional skills, but he's just a nice, trustworthy guy. If you hire Elia Electric, you're in good hands!

Description of Work
outlets, fixtures, rewiring

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] and Butch . Really means a lot. I enjoy working for you and look forward to future projects.

02/18/2021

Anita M.

Chris was very reasonably priced, professional, responsive, respectful, really a great pleasure to work with. This job was for my 85 year old Mom, she was very comfortable with him and will be hiring him for 2 more electric jobs. We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
3 ceiling fans wired and installed, TV stand provided and installed.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and your mom . Looking forward to working with you in the future.

01/14/2021

Wayne S.

He was very smart checked everything out found the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/14/2021

Wayne S.

Great,very smart and nice guy

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/13/2020

John M.

Chris was responsive, professional, and personable. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
install Tesla Wall Charger.

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/07/2020

Jason M.

It was phenomenal. He showed up on time. He charged me as what he quoted me. He cleaned up behind himself.

Description of Work
He installed a standby generator for me.

Category generator service

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

Donna M.

Fantastic service! Chris was professional, prompt and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
install an Electric Car Charger

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Chris C.

Excellent work was performed on time and at the lowest price from all other estimates I got. I will definitely use Elia electric for any future electrical services I need, very professional company.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Terry E.

Excellent. Great customer service. Neat work done as well.

Description of Work
installed a standby generator

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Michael B.

Great work, very professional! Would highly recommend! Definitely will be hiring again in the future for all electrical needs!

Description of Work
Electrical/lighting in kitchen

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Chris S.

It was really an enjoyable experience. Elia electrical was very professional and the job was done in a timely manner. Technicians was very clean, reliable, and had a great work ethic. Elia electrical was very knowledgeable and will be hiring them again for all my future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Electrical