Elia Electric LLC

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

With over 17 years of professional electrical experience, I am here to address all your electrical needs from a complete electrical panel change out to some of the more simpler of jobs....

Projects

Carolina Power & Generators, Inc.

We're Carolina Power & Generators, Inc. The Generator Guys! Specializing in whole-home generators FIRST! Our friendly experts can help you find the right generator, install it, maintain it and make any necessary repairs. We specialize in whole-home standby generators and guarantee quality, affordability and convenience. Also, unlike other companies, we only send out trusted FACTORY TRAINED and CERTIFIED technicians.

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi
A & B Appliance Service

Established in 1998, A&B Appliance Service is Christian family owned and operated by Phil Armfield. Offers over 40 years of professional experience by our Factory Trained Technician, "Phil Armfield". You'll receive personalized customer service in a timely, efficient manner and enjoy top-quality appliance repair using only the best retail parts and supplies available. We provide a 90 day warranty on all our service and repair work. That is a 100% guarantee to ensure you are completely satisfied with our work. We also offer trouble shooting your problem before actually setting up a service call by our friendly Office Manager, "Anita Armfield", who is gladly standing by to take your call. We service the following Brand Name Appliances: WHIRLPOOL, KITCHENAIDE, MAYTAG, NEPTUNE, TAPPAN, ROPER, FRIGIDAIRE, AMANA and ADMIRIAL, GE and HOT POINT.

08/13/2021

wonderful, efficient Have recommended them to family

Description of Work
Electrical

05/27/2021

I was notified as they were on the way. Completed the job and were professional.

Description of Work
disconnect old pool heater and dispose

05/12/2021

It was a great experience overall. During my first conversation with Chris when I explained what I needed to accomplish, he suggested an alternative to what I thought I needed that was a better and less expensive solution. He was flexible when I needed to adjust the timing of the work to coordinate with my gas company and the Municipal inspector. On the day the work was done, Luke arrived promptly...

Description of Work
generator interlock and stove outlet replacement

Category electrician,generator service

05/12/2021

From beginning to end it was a good experience. When I told Chris what I needed done, he suggested a better and less expensive option. He was flexible working with my need to coordinate the electrical work with having gas lines installed and inspected. Luke who did the work was competent, courteous, prompt, and professional. The final bill, pretty much looked like the original estimate. I can't re...

Description of Work
Install an Interlock switch for a backup portable generator and place a new outlet for our new stove.

Category electrician,home remodeling,generator service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] , we appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future .

03/14/2021

Great! Chris and his crew did a great job. They helped pick out fixtures, showed up when they said, did exactly what we wanted, and they were very polite and professional. I recommend calling them for any electrical work.

Description of Work
Can lights installed, security lights installed,

Category electrician,lighting

Thanks [Member Name Removed] , we appreciate the business and review .

03/11/2021

On time, met quoted price, professional installation. Would highly recommend to any homeowner needing electrical work done.

Description of Work
install a Generator inlet and inyerlock kit

Category electrician,generator service

Thanks [Member Name Removed] , I appreciate the business

03/02/2021

Everything went great!! Chris explained all the work he was doing and made suggestions and asked us questions. Very pleased with everything that was done. Love my WiFi porch lights.

Description of Work
new 200 amp service install, add lighting in porch , and new oulets and wiring in the house .

Category electrician

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you in this project . Hope to work together in the future .

03/01/2021

We're not finished with Chris yet. Chris is a super professional and stellar Electrician. We have been satisfied with all of his work to date, with more to come. We feel like we have known Chris for way more than just a few months; he's as easy-going as they come, very personable with a pleasant demeanor. Chris knows the ins and outs of the business and we haven't been able to stump him with any o...

Description of Work
outlets, fixtures, rewiring

Category electrician,lighting

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] and Butch . Really means a lot. I enjoy working for you and look forward to future projects.

02/18/2021

Chris was very reasonably priced, professional, responsive, respectful, really a great pleasure to work with. This job was for my 85 year old Mom, she was very comfortable with him and will be hiring him for 2 more electric jobs. We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
3 ceiling fans wired and installed, TV stand provided and installed.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and your mom . Looking forward to working with you in the future.

01/14/2021

He was very smart checked everything out found the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Electrical Installations, Electrical Repairs, Lighting Installs, whole House Audio, Security and Video Installs , Smart Home Setup and install, Generator Installs, Panel and Service Upgrades, Automated Sprinkler Systems , Smart Outlets, Lights, Thermostats, Blinds , Remote monitoring of Homes or Businesses, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Home, Emergency repair, consulting, Technical Support, Home or Business Networking , Electric Car Charging Installs, Home Theatre Installs, New Electrical Construction

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal