Brewer's Flooring

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2005

Family Owned & Operated, Since 1982 our company has been serving your family with unbeatable service, at competitive rates that you and your family or business can truly appreciate....

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

12/17/2018

Love my new floors and glad to bid rid of carpet. Quality and price of flooring was great. Everyone was professional and job was done on time. They did a great job and also cleaned up when they were done. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet pulled up 2 rooms and flooring laid

CATEGORY flooring contractor

01/05/2018

The installers were very professional and did a great job. Work was clean and well-done. Brewer's flooring helped us decide the right flooring option over multiple visits and never pushed us to decide/buy with them. Especially loved the family-run business aspect, and their follow-up after the work was done. I will hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring the entire living room and dining room with engineered hardwood

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/09/2017

Everyone was professional and courteous from the showroom to the installers. There was zero pressure in the showroom but the owner (Linda) was very helpful. When the husband arrived to measure he found I had under estimated the square footage so they called with a new bid with accurate square footage. The installers were very friendly and moved furniture around with no damage. It took them a week ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood floors installed

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/09/2017

Dan and Linda Brewer were very helpful in assisting us in choosing carpet for such a large area. We love the whole new look and the installation team of Joe, Joe and Jeff were a pleasure to work with. We were very happy with the entire job. Yes I would return to Brewer for future flooring and my mom had her kitchen floor replaced with them as well and loves it too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re carpet top floor of a 2-story which included 4 bedrooms, closets and a bonus area

CATEGORY carpet installation

11/03/2016

I met Linda the first time I walked into the showroom. I told her what I was looking for. I chose a couple of options and asked her to compare. I was able to bring samples to my home. She was easy to work with and very helpful. They were 6 weeks out with projects, but she worked me in earlier since mine was small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a carpet runner installed between my first and second floor.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet sales & installation. Flooring-vinyl, ceramic, hardwood, bamboo, laminate & vinyl. Window treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available