Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Shell Knob, MO
There are 12 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Shell Knob
- Tri-State Gutters and ExteriorFast friendly and efficient and can’t wait for the rain to check out the workings. Houses look so much nicer too
- Tri-State Gutters and ExteriorEverything went well. Roy came and spent quite a bit of time listening to exactly what we were wanting done. Once we decided to hire, the date to do the work was kinda iffy, but they worked us in, got the job done in one day. Looks great. Time will tell if these new gutters will do the job. I sure hope so. Thanks Roy and install crew
- The Brothers that just do GuttersThe Brothers Who Just Do Gutters did a fabulous job from start to finish. It started with online inquiry that got us in contact with the Estimator Steve. He was punctual and professional. He addressed our concerns and worked with us as we requested multiple different options. He helped to guide us and offered suggestions that improved our gutters so they no longer flood our crawlspace. The team of installers arrived on time and were very good at removing the old gutters and getting new ones in place. They did hit a small nag - the downpipe elbows were wrong and so unable to install, however the field supervisor Dylan, was able to come back and made quick work with the finished product. Everyone from the initial contact through the completion of our project were helpful kind and professional. Can't thank the folks at Brothers Who Just Do Gutters enough
- Tri-State Gutters and ExteriorThis group is first class. Arrived exactly when they saidthey would. Did an excellent job on everything. Couldn't ask for anything more. Would definitely do business with these guys again.
- Tri-State Gutters and ExteriorI was concerned about my elderly parents climbing ladeers and cleaning gutters (every fall and spring) decided to go with TriState Gutters. Wow! Great service, went above and beyond explaining everything to my parents. The install went smoothly, they even called and told them they were running behind a few hours finishing another job. Looks great and my worries about dad on a ladder are over. Highly recommend these guys
- Tri-State Gutters and ExteriorI normally dont leave reviews, good or bad, but the quality of work done in such a timely manner with Tri State is worth the time. The gentleman that gave us the quote went above and beyond to make sure we were educated, the installers were very fast and professional, I couldn't have asked for anything more honestly. I sent my neighbor their way, and they did the same for them. Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone needing gutter work done
- TRIAD INC.I just had a new roof put on our house yesterday by Triad Roofing. We had significant hail damage from some of the spring storms last year. I was impressed with the clear and timely communication and friendliness of our sales rep, John Tracy. He made the process simple and stress-free. He even met with the insurance adjuster. 2020 has been stressful but at least getting our new roof was not. It was a delight to work with Triad and John Tracy who provide good old fashion real customer service. I highly recommend Triad Roofing and their sales rep John Tracy
- ARCADIA REMODELINGDue to The weather the roof has not been done yet but Jay has communicated effectively and very responsive I really appreciate that
- Cook Roofing Co LLCOverall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your home
- The Micham Roofing Company, LLCGreat! Quickly responded to my request for estimate, provided quick estimate, and finished the job in one day! Left my premises looking as good if not better than when they arrived. Honest and fair!
Gutter Repair Contractors in Shell Knob
- Business Description:We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.Recent Review:Everything went well. Roy came and spent quite a bit of time listening to exactly what we were wanting done. Once we decided to hire, the date to do the work was kinda iffy, but they worked us in, got the job done in one day. Looks great. Time will tell if these new gutters will do the job. I sure hope so. Thanks Roy and install crewBrant F.
- Business Description:Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered..Recent Review:I am happy with my deck built by Premiere Exteriors Solutions. I found them on Angi. Quality materials were used for the deck and very professionally built. Contractor worked every day and completed in appropriate time period even in extreme heat! I would highly recommend them.Miss spencer s.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:Not sure of his title but the guy who came out and called was wonderful. He was patient and worked extensively with the insurance adjuster (even though in the end, we did not use insurance). Due to his dedication and that the company was in the middle of the three quotes we obtained. Overall they did a good job, but I was not aware he would not be doing the work or at least on site. In the end, the roof is good work, but I would have asked additional questions regarding the inside of the shed (wood siding)Philip M.
- Business Description:Southwest Missouri's honest reliable roofing, gutter, and siding specialist. With over 20 years experience in residential and commercial roofing. We give you the best price, best quality, and best customer service you will ever have with a contracting company.
- Business Description:The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters ar..Recent Review:Easy experience overall. Booked K-Guard months in advance and needed them to coordinate with my painter who took the gutters down and then would need to paint the new gutters. When the house was ready for the install, it was super quick and the results look great. The design of the system is great - two gutters slope opposite from what they did originally to prevent future wood rot, as there was a lot of wood rot from how the gutters used to drain. Product is a little pricier than the average gutter, but it's also much bigger and can handle more water and will never need cleaning out. Definitely recommendNiels H.
- Business Description:A-1 Guarantee Roofing has been in business since 1992 in the same location, with the same ownership and phone number. We have been accredited by the BBB since 1998, and have earned their highest A+ rating. In addition to our industry-leading 5-year contractor warranty, we are factory certified to offer extended manufacturer warranties by GAF under their Master Elite program. We have 20 regular employees. Please visit our website or give us a call for more information. Award winningRecent Review:We first met with Troy who was friendly and professional. Crew did an excellent job and did a great job cleaning up. Was very impressed that someone from the company came to inspect the job before we received a billPat C.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Tom Robertson was thoughtful and kind when I spoke with him one early Monday morning after a Tornado blew off my roof. I know there were others in need; however, he treated me like I was important and #1 on his priority list. His Weather Proofing crew was at my house early Monday morning patching up my roof. I was in a vulnerable, desperate situation and Tom and his crew came to the rescue giving me back a sense of security to bringing my house back to a livable stateSandy R.
- Business Description:Roofing Force provides roofing solutions that make your life easy. We are expert installers of all roofing materials including: asphalt architectural shingles, stone coated steel, composite, concrete, wood shake, stone slate and metal panel roofing. Our roofing products are better looking, last longer, provide better storm protection, and energy efficiencies than traditional asphalt shingles. Call (913) 270-5440 now to get a free estimate. Check out our website for more info and to see our re..Recent Review:Roofing Force was awesome. Always responsive during the decision process (had looked at 5 companies) with Doug. Roofing Force was not the cheapest, but after studying reviews, they were the most qualified in the metal roofing we wanted. We definitely got we what paid for. The crew immediately got to work on arrival and didn't stop until it got to dark. All the work was completed in 2 days. Roof is amazing and should save on cooling cost in the summer and more resistant to Kansas weather (had asphalt shingles). The seamless gutters are amazing and the rough construction they did for us to fix the fascia boards is superb. These guys are worth every penny and more. So glad we went with Roofing Force. Their expertise in both detailing the work to be done, helping with the planning of work statement, ethics of the work crew (simply amazing how efficient and expertly completed), the work warranty as well as the warranty on Boral Steel roofing, ensures we wont have to deal with our roof for decades to come. And we also got a bonus of gutter shields so I don't have to climb up on the roof to clean out the fantastic seamless gutters. The new skylights are vastly superior to what we had (recommended by our sales rep Doug). Don't know If I get to add a picture of the work done for us, however, we could not be more pleased with Roofing Force. Simply awesome to work with and the end project result is more than we had hoped for. As far as price, just a few more dollars than their nearest competitor, but when looking at how long Roofing Force has been doing steel roofs, and the length of time their work force has been doing roofing (the crew working for us had 10-16 years of experience per individual with Roofing Force - they knew what they were doing), the buyer simply can not get a better deal or end result. Would without hesitation recommend Roofing Force for not only roofs, but their expertise in seamless gutter and sky lightsCraig h.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:It was apparent they were very skilled. They quickly dropped the huge limbs without a scratch on the house, fence or sheds surrounding the tree. They arrived on time and cleaned the area to my satisfaction before leaving. And they were competetively priced! I can't say enough good things about this companyPamela S.
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:Greater Ozarks Exteriors team of workers and sub contractors were AWESOME!!! They were professional and true craftsman. They keep me in the loop all the way through the work and most importantly listened to me as they performed the work. Great Team and Great Company!!Tim W.
Deals in Shell Knob for Gutter Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Shell Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
Gordonville, Pennsylvania 17529
- Best Contracting
- Dale's Roofing Inc5681 E Us Hwy 60
Rogersville, Missouri 65742
- Dale's Roofing Inc
- Epic Construction Company LLC3805 Oakland Ave Ste 101B
Saint Joseph, Missouri 64506
- Epic Construction Company LLC
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
Sedalia, Missouri 65301
- Haulotte Construction Services
- K-Guard Kansas City9910 W 62nd Ter
Shawnee, Kansas 66203
- K-Guard Kansas City
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems1 Bethnal Road
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
Springfield, Missouri 65803
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding210 N. Walton Blvd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding
- Tri-State Gutters and Exterior80 Celebration Cove Cir
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Tri-State Gutters and Exterior