Hamblin Construction Co LLC

Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

Huber Cabin

Huber Cabin

tile installation201263645
Total renovation/update on a log cabin-type house

Design & Build services since 1996. We build custom homes using your plans or ours. We also do remodeling and additions, and we specialize in kitchens and baths. Lawn cleanups and minor landscape maintenance are always a welcome addition! Anything else that isn't specified, feel free to ask. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...
Givens Basement Bathroom - Image

Givens Basement Bathroom

home remodeling

202063701
Compas Kitchen Backsplash - Image

Compas Kitchen Backsplash

tile installation

202063755

home remodeling (2)decks & porches (2)interior painting (1)home builder (1)garage building (1)tile installation (1)

12/23/2020

It was a great service. They are very reliable and did a good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a backsplash and back door in my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

12/23/2020

The rehab went very well. Had a little miscommunication on bidding but after that Hamblin was very prompt and professional. Project will be completed in less than two weeks. I would recommend them for any similar project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen rehabilitation

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

11/20/2020

It was wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better person. They were good, easy to work with, reasonable on price, great work and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

11/19/2020

The service went great. I'm still using the garage he built. I would surely hire him again. In fact if I'll bought a house, I'll contact him to do the garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck work, and built a garage.

CATEGORY decks,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/12/2020

I needed my bathroom tiles replaced, my sink counter top fixed, and the bathtub pipes replaced. Everything was done fast and was done well. I will be hiring him for any future remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Ceramic Tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/09/2020

Steve did an amazing job on our deck rebuild!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

11/09/2020

Excellent job in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Home

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

We build custom homes using your plans or ours. We also do remodeling and additions, and we specialize in kitchens and baths. -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!