reVISION Consultants LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2013

reVISION Consultants is a Twin Cities based interior decorating, design and organizing company that offers a complete range of services. We believe that our ability to listen to our clients is the key to our success. We work side by side with our clients during the design process to create a space

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

interior decorators (45)professional organizers (6)closet design (5)home staging (3)

01/27/2023

Karen B.

Michelle and Susan are outstanding to work with. They made what would have been a daunting task to manage on our own turn into a fun and easy experience. Their communication is always timely, concise and proactive, often providing answers to questions or problem solving before I even get around to asking. They adapted to our unique business needs and welcomed feedback to help bring us a space that our clients and team absolutely love! We highly recommend working with reVISION.

Description of Work
Lobby interior design including furniture, art, signage, and decor.

Category interior designers

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was so much fun for us to work with you and the team decorating the office space. We are happy we made the process fun & easy and that everyone is so pleased with the results!

12/04/2022

Kathy H.

I am not confident in my interior design skills and needed help selecting furniture and furnishings for my living room. Susan and Michelle were great to work with. They listened to me. I am rather inarticulate when it comes to describing my vision. Susan and Michelle were able to interpret my nonsense and I ended up with a lovely living room. They were super responsive. They provided clear direction regarding purchasing etc. This made the process easy for me. I was very pleased with their services and will recommend Susan & Michelle to anyone in need of home design services.

Description of Work
Design services for my living room

Category interior designers

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and helping to give a new look to your living room! We appreciate your kind review.

10/04/2022

Marci P.

Michelle and Susan did an amazing job! They redesigned the front exterior of our home and provided a creative solution to updating our front entry. This saved us a lot of money on our remodel and we love how everything turned out! All selections are great - especially the paint color and windows!

Description of Work
Redesign of home exterior

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! The exterior looks great and we are happy you love the results! You both were great to work with.

10/01/2022

Richard D.

We can't say enough about Revision Consultants. Michelle and Susan came to our home to help on a kitchen remodel. They nailed our personality and style, they gave us many choices and price ranges to chose from. Their professionalism and promptness was appreciated. Eye for detail set them apart. Simply the best.

Description of Work
Consult for a kitchen facelift

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Review for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 39893990

Thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you both and helping to give your kitchen a nice updated facelift!

09/29/2022

Kathy G.

Michelle and Susan were wonderful to work with on our basement project. They listened to understand our vision and quickly provided a project plan defining the scope, cost, and timing. The design options were better than anticipated given the unique space covering approx. 900 sqft. Also, Michelle and Susan not only share strong knowledge on products and furnishings but also managed the delivery lead time and cost tradeoffs. Start to finish, the design through delivery was quicker than expected and we are thrilled with the space. We look forward to future projects with this team!

Description of Work
Design of Lower Level

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on your basement and we are glad you liked the process. It's wonderful hearing we exceeded expectations! We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/20/2022

Rachel F.

Revision Consultants did a great job walking me through the process and staying within my tight budget. They were patient with my many ideas and uncertainty of the process. I room came together great and I get a lot of compliments on the furniture and the art work.

Description of Work
Help decorating and picking out furniture for the family room

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was fun working with you and we are glad you are happy with the results!

11/23/2021

Karine H.

I have worked with reVISION Consultants multiple times throughout the years and I have always loved the results! They are very professional and always respond quickly. One thing I like in particular about working with Michelle and Sue is their ability to work within your budget and they offer multiple price points depending on the scope of the project. They also have done a great job of updating my interior while still remaining true to the original style of the home. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior Design

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we always enjoy working with you and collaborating on your home! Hope to work with you again in the future.

02/26/2021

Donna D.

Michelle and Susan were really great to work with. They listened to what we liked and gave us a few choices to select from in each category, with everything coordinating beautifully. It made the whole process so much easier and we are extremely pleased with the final results. They communicated everything very clearly, were very responsive to any questions we had and carefully tracked all our orders. It was a real pleasure to work with them! Just a note on the photos - the brown recliner will be replaced with a gray leather recliner but that has not been delivered yet.

Description of Work
We needed design help to select new flooring, paint and furniture for our basement family room.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Review for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 39217592

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with both of you and we are happy you found that we made the process easier and that you are so pleased with the basement family room results!

02/18/2021

Deb R.

Michelle and Susan were excellent. They took my residential job seriously, and invested the time to present ideas for my living room design. They showed me a color board with suggested products; they did the shopping and I just had to choose. They kept in regular contact and kept me updated about my furniture order. My expectations were a bit of a challenge because I did not want to paint or replace the drapes; despite that, they presented options that worked with The colors I already had. I am very satisfied with the experience and the outcome.

Description of Work
Interior design

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really liked working with you and are happy that you liked the process & results! You were very patient with waiting for your furniture (due to the pandemic) and we appreciate that. Enjoy your newly decorated space!

02/09/2021

Scott H.

Michelle and Susan were exceptional. They were able to help me make decisions in all the areas I needed, but still let me be hands-on executing the projects. They were the perfect fit for what I was looking for. And their suggestions and guidance were spot on.

Description of Work
Interior design consulting on whole home flooring (LVP, carpet, tile), kitchen countertop, painting, and lighting.

Category interior designers, remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you and we are happy you were pleased with the process and the results! We hope you enjoy your remodeled space and please keep us in mind if you have additional projects!

01/14/2021

THERESA P.

We hired reVision to help us determine a path forward for our house that felt dated and not our style. We started with the main floor and did an upgrade in the kitchen (countertops, backsplash, light fixtures, hardware, faucets) as well as new paint, carpet, curtains and light fixtures throughout the main floor. We weren't quite sure what direction we would go initially, but Michelle and Susan did a great job guiding us through the process, taking our feedback and working on our timelines. The update was transformational, and we've received great feedback. They were easy and FUN to work with and did a great job melding our different styles together.

Description of Work
Update of main floor including kitchen, dining room, living room, powder room

Category closet systems, interior designers, remodeling, home staging

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for the nice review [Member Name Removed], it was fun, and funny working with you & [Member Name Removed] - you always made us laugh! We are so happy you enjoyed the process and are happy with the end results.

09/27/2020

Dan G.

We are very pleased, once again with the outcome of our project. We have worked with reVision Consultants once before and where very pleased. Susan and Michelle work seamlessly together and are very good about incorporating our wishes, and yet challenge us to step out of our comfort zone. The results are stunning every time and we are always pleased with what they come up with! I know we will be calling them back for our next project.

Description of Work
Updated furnishing for living room and sun room in our home.

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Thank you for your review of our work, we have enjoyed working with you both throughout the years are so happy you continue to be pleased with the results! That would be great to work on a future project with you.

08/29/2020

Judy H.

Fabulous! I did a full remodel of my kitchen/living area and loved it. BUT having a new wide open space to fill was intimidating and time consuming! A friend recommended reVISION; Michelle and Susan were great to work with! They came, they saw, they conquered! Simple process - they came out and measured and really listened to what my vision was. About a week later I was already receiving emails/pictures of beautiful options and floor plan options. It was such a relief to not have to scroll through and visit furniture sites, and endless decor options as well as trying to manage dimensions, etc. Who has time for that?? From start to finish my experience and achieving my new beautiful space was seamless. Michelle was there whenever I needed anything and always responded to my texts the same day and most of the time within the hour! Could not have done this without them!! Absolutely recommend reVISION and will definitely will use them again for my next project!

Description of Work
Interior design

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Review for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 38837861

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, we had fun completing your kitchen/living area post-remodel with beautiful new furnishings & decor. We hope to work with you again in the future!

08/29/2020

Debbie M.

Excellent design team. I plan on using reVision again when we are ready to begin the accessorizing in our new home. Michelle and Susan were great to work with. I felt that they listened to what I was sharing as to our likes and preferences. They also offered some ideas to help us stretch our design styles. The true test of their work - my husband LIKED it!

Description of Work
Paint colors; furniture selection; new artwork; placement of existing artwork - all for new house

Category closet systems, interior designers

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you both and help in making your new house beautiful and feel like home. We look forward to working with you again!

08/28/2020

Tom D.

reVision ideas were great--we followed through on the flooring and paint and used the suggested contractors. Everything was 5-star except the carpet started to deteriorate within a year. Very happy overall and plan to hire them again.

Description of Work
paint & flooring consultation

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your nice review. However we are very sorry to hear about the carpet issue and have contacted our rep; he is going to reach out to you directly to find out more about the situation and hopefully help resolve this. We hope to work with you again in the future.

10/15/2019

Chris C.

Michelle and Susan had already done a terrific job with planning out our main floor re-model. We turned to them for our tired 80's style basement. reVision offered high quality, cost-effective and modern elements that satisfied both my wife and I on our goals.

Description of Work
Updated Basement - Remodel of tired 80's look

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Review for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 38172453

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was fun to work with you both again on your basement and we are happy we met your goals!

09/05/2019

Karine H.

I'm absolutely thrilled with everything and how it turned out. They had innovative ideas. One thing I loved is that they stayed within my budget.

Description of Work
They helped me remodel our main level and my son's room.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

Thanks! It was fun to work with you both and pull together all of our ideas. We are so happy you are thrilled with the results.

08/21/2019

Ibrahim S.

Very good and they have an excellent work.

Description of Work
They helped me re-designed my whole house.

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Thank you! It was great working with you to re-design your home - we enjoyed being part of all elements!

08/15/2019

Fluryanne L.

Michelle and Susan are great! They hoped us choose colors and furnishings for our home. They listened to us, worked with what we had and helped us find what we needed. They also totally organized my sewing room. They work quickly, keep costs down and are just so helpful.

Description of Work
N/A

Category closet systems, interior designers, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank you! It was fun working with you both on your various projects!

02/20/2019

Melissa B.

Michelle and Susan completely transformed our bedroom. We were ready to update the decor and furniture, but were not sure where/how to start. We also wanted the bedroom to look good with the rest of the house, much of which Michelle and Susan had previously redesigned. Michelle and Susan chose options for paint color, furniture, bedding, art, lighting and accessories. We love our new bedroom! It is calming, functional and beautiful! They were very prompt and responsive. We highly recommend reVision Consultants!

Description of Work
Bedroom Redesign & Redecorate

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was fun to come back and work with you again. We're glad you love the new bedroom!

02/12/2019

Bec E.

reVision Consultants were great to work with. They asked great questions to help them understand our "style". They gave us many options to look at and were not offended if we did not choose one of theirs. They continued to guide us along the process with each selection and were able to tie everything together through out the main level of our home. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Design Consulting

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Thank you! We enjoyed working with both of you!

06/13/2018

GAIL E.

Michelle and Susan provide truly outstanding design service. They helped us to refresh our family room and one of our bedrooms by selecting new furniture to replace outdated pieces, suggesting new paint colors, and finding the perfect accessories to tie everything together. All of their work was impressive, especially their skill in arranging wall art and styling bookshelves. They are extremely organized and did a great job of understanding our preferences and of working within our budget. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
interior decorating (selected paint colors, furniture, and accessories); also selected paint colors for exterior trim