reVISION Consultants LLC

Awards & Badges

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

1651 Deephaven Drive

Woodbury, MN 55129

reVISION Consultants is a Twin Cities based interior decorating, design and organizing company that offers a complete range of services. We believe that our ability to listen to our clients is the key to our success. We work side by side with our clients during the design process to create a space that reflects who they are and what they love. reDECORATE - reDESIGN - reORGANIZE. Contact us today to discuss your next project....

Resposiveness

interior decorators (38)professional organizers (6)closet design (5)home staging (3)

02/26/2021

Michelle and Susan were really great to work with. They listened to what we liked and gave us a few choices to select from in each category, with everything coordinating beautifully. It made the whole process so much easier and we are extremely pleased with the final results. They communicated everything very clearly, were very responsive to any questions we had and carefully tracked all our order...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed design help to select new flooring, paint and furniture for our basement family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

Photo for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 39217592

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with both of you and we are happy you found that we made the process easier and that you are so pleased with the basement family room results!

02/18/2021

Michelle and Susan were excellent. They took my residential job seriously, and invested the time to present ideas for my living room design. They showed me a color board with suggested products; they did the shopping and I just had to choose. They kept in regular contact and kept me updated about my furniture order. My expectations were a bit of a challenge because I did not want to paint or repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really liked working with you and are happy that you liked the process & results! You were very patient with waiting for your furniture (due to the pandemic) and we appreciate that. Enjoy your newly decorated space!

02/09/2021

Michelle and Susan were exceptional. They were able to help me make decisions in all the areas I needed, but still let me be hands-on executing the projects. They were the perfect fit for what I was looking for. And their suggestions and guidance were spot on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design consulting on whole home flooring (LVP, carpet, tile), kitchen countertop, painting, and lighting.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you and we are happy you were pleased with the process and the results! We hope you enjoy your remodeled space and please keep us in mind if you have additional projects!

01/14/2021

We hired reVision to help us determine a path forward for our house that felt dated and not our style. We started with the main floor and did an upgrade in the kitchen (countertops, backsplash, light fixtures, hardware, faucets) as well as new paint, carpet, curtains and light fixtures throughout the main floor. We weren't quite sure what direction we would go initially, but Michelle and Susan did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update of main floor including kitchen, dining room, living room, powder room

CATEGORY closet systems,interior designers,remodeling,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Thank you for the nice review [Member Name Removed], it was fun, and funny working with you & [Member Name Removed] - you always made us laugh! We are so happy you enjoyed the process and are happy with the end results.

09/27/2020

We are very pleased, once again with the outcome of our project. We have worked with reVision Consultants once before and where very pleased. Susan and Michelle work seamlessly together and are very good about incorporating our wishes, and yet challenge us to step out of our comfort zone. The results are stunning every time and we are always pleased with what they come up with! I know we will be c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated furnishing for living room and sun room in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

Thank you for your review of our work, we have enjoyed working with you both throughout the years are so happy you continue to be pleased with the results! That would be great to work on a future project with you.

08/29/2020

Fabulous! I did a full remodel of my kitchen/living area and loved it. BUT having a new wide open space to fill was intimidating and time consuming! A friend recommended reVISION; Michelle and Susan were great to work with! They came, they saw, they conquered! Simple process - they came out and measured and really listened to what my vision was. About a week later I was already receiving emails/pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Photo for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 38837861

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, we had fun completing your kitchen/living area post-remodel with beautiful new furnishings & decor. We hope to work with you again in the future!

08/29/2020

Excellent design team. I plan on using reVision again when we are ready to begin the accessorizing in our new home. Michelle and Susan were great to work with. I felt that they listened to what I was sharing as to our likes and preferences. They also offered some ideas to help us stretch our design styles. The true test of their work - my husband LIKED it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint colors; furniture selection; new artwork; placement of existing artwork - all for new house

CATEGORY closet systems,interior designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you both and help in making your new house beautiful and feel like home. We look forward to working with you again!

10/15/2019

Michelle and Susan had already done a terrific job with planning out our main floor re-model. We turned to them for our tired 80's style basement. reVision offered high quality, cost-effective and modern elements that satisfied both my wife and I on our goals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated Basement - Remodel of tired 80's look

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Photo for reVISION Consultants LLC - 1651 Deephaven Drive, Woodbury, MN - 38172453

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was fun to work with you both again on your basement and we are happy we met your goals!

09/05/2019

I'm absolutely thrilled with everything and how it turned out. They had innovative ideas. One thing I loved is that they stayed within my budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me remodel our main level and my son's room.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thanks! It was fun to work with you both and pull together all of our ideas. We are so happy you are thrilled with the results.

08/21/2019

Very good and they have an excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me re-designed my whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Thank you! It was great working with you to re-design your home - we enjoyed being part of all elements!

reDECORATE Service Can Include: Color Consultation; Interior reDesign & Decorating; Space / Floor Planning; Concept Boards; Fabric Selections; Furniture Placement; Furniture & Decor Shopping; Art Placement; Finishing Touch Accessorizing. reDESIGN Service Can Include: Color Consultation; Space / Floor Planning; Flooring; Countertops; Fixtures; Lighting; Paint colors; Tile / Grout. reORGANIZE Service Can Include: Space Planning; Clutter Control; Storage Solutions Recommendations.

NA