H2C Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

H2C Heating Cooling & Plumbing has earned a reputation for providing excellent plumbing, air conditioning, and heating repair services to the Twin Cities and surrounds in the form of air conditioner, boiler, ductless air conditioner, furnace, heater, HVAC system, steam boiler, and water heater repairs. In addition, H2C is also a full plumbing service company that current customers have come to rely on. Proudly serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, Eagan, Burnsville, Lakeville, Woodbury, Apple Valley, Inver Grove Heights, Roseville and surrounding areas since 2011....

Twin Cities Finest

***COVID-19 UPDATE - WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS. WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE YOU!!*** Twin Cities Finest only uses top-of-the-line equipment and Truck Mounted Butler System that gives your carpet, tile and rugs a deeper clean. Nothing cleans better! If furniture needs to be manipulated during the cleaning process, we have special tabs and Styrofoam blocks to protect your carpet and furniture. We use special corner guards to make sure your walls and personal belongings are protected while in your home as well as protecting your floor surfaces such as wood floors we might have to walk over with our special floor protection coverings. We know that the hoses can create damage to stairs, hardwood flooring, wood railings, and sheet rock corners. The last thing you want to deal with is having to hire another contractor to fix what was damaged after getting your carpets cleaned. We feel that these details are often overlooked in the industry.

Offers by Twin Cities Finest on Angi
Mountain Duct Cleaning

We are a family owned and operated business so we know how important it is for you to get good value and service. We are committed to providing the most comprehensive services to our customers. We believe air duct cleaning should be done "all-or-nothing". We do not offer multiple levels of service because we believe we should do the best cleaning possible in every home. Our prices are based on the size of your home, not on the type of equipment we use. We will use the best, most comprehensive process available on each part of your duct system. When we say "Healthy Indoor Air is our Specialty" we really mean it. This is all we do. Many of our competitors offer Air Duct Cleaning as a secondary service to go along with their Carpet Cleaning or Furnace Maintenance services. Making the air inside your home cleaner and healthier to breathe is our only focus. For that reason we feel confidant that we can provide you with the highest quality Indoor Air Quality services in the Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities, MN area.

Metro Air Heating & Cooling

Metro Air Heating & Cooling in Prior Lake, MN, is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer offering residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning and ventilation contracting plus sales/service/installation of HVAC systems. Metro Air also offers radiant, in-floor heating and full sheet metal shop capabilities.

Offers by Metro Air Heating & Cooling on Angi

02/15/2019

Fantastic service from office staff (Darlene) and technician (Kurt). Prompt scheduling and arrival. Great communication in transit. Technician worked efficiently and patiently explained what he was doing. More expensive than the first competitor I called, and the replacement part was more expensive than I expected. But worth it to have prompt service, and to have heat back on a cold day.

Description of Work
Furnace repair - broken ignitor

11/26/2018

Furnace went out, called H2C and they were able to get out same day and fix the problem right away. Furnace had a dirty flame sensor (very typical) and was cleaned along with a quick run through of the unit, took about 30 minutes total. I own several rental properties and use H2C for all my HVAC and plumbing work. I switch service companies quickly if I don't like their level of service. Time and time again H2C delivers for me top quality work and professional technicians at a reasonable and fair price. They'll be my first call again when I run into an issue.

Description of Work
Emergency Furnace Repair

08/14/2018

This is a follow up to my review earlier. H2C was the only quote I got where they did a heat loss analysis and recommended a much smaller water heater. It was installed last fall and after using it this winter we are super happy with it. I was a little skeptical of the much smaller BTU size so I tested it several times by keeping the heat several degrees higher for a week or more to see if it could keep up and it did flawlessly - it actually kept the heat much more even and also would heat up the house faster in the morning. They did an excellent job, and we also love the new water heater.

Description of Work
Boiler and indirect water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

08/08/2018

When I left a message in the morning, I received a call back later that morning, and they were able to send service techs out that afternoon. Both techs were friendly and provided great service! Rob was more thorough than any other A/C technician I've ever had service this finicky Carrier Infinity unit. He replaced a failed A/C capacitor and also discovered the TXV sensing bulb wasn't mounted correctly and fixed that. It's probably been like that since I took ownership of the house 8 years ago, and he's the first to find it! Keith wasn't sure if the toilet could be repaired without complications given the age and outlined options. I asked to make the repair attempt, and he was able to fix it with no complications. These guys are the best in the business!

Description of Work
A/C Repair and Leaky Toilet

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/12/2018

Smoothly. They dropped of some heaters in case the furnace went out on cold weekends. On installation day, they were on time and completed when they said they would be. Polite and friendly.

Description of Work
New furnace and A/C

10/30/2017

Excellent.. a welcoming surprise from what we were fearing.

Description of Work
The issue we had was a broken furnace. We had multiple people come out to give us a quote on a furnace but h2c had the initiative to check if our furnace had a warranty on it! Which is something we didn't even think of because it's over 17 years old. Yes there was a warranty on it! We had our heat exchange replaced so the cost was under $600 for time and materials. Yes still a lot but better than a entire furnace replacement.

09/05/2017

They did an excellent job from start to finish. Steve listened to what I wanted done and my concerns and worked thru all the details with me for the estimate (I tend to be pretty detail oriented). They weren't the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive either. Kurt and Jim did the install and were extremely knowledgeable and thorough and made sure to address some areas where I had special concerns (the install area was small and had some unique issues). Based on my experience with the other companies that gave me quotes for this job, I feel H2C went above and beyond expectations to give me what I wanted. One of my concerns was to make sure maintenance would be as easy as possible so they made sure the boiler and water heater were located in such a way to accomplish this and also install numerous shut-offs and bleeder valves. I first learned about H2C on Angie's List and am very pleased with everything about the project. When I find companies who provide their level of service I make sure leave a review so that others can hopefully have as good of an experience as myself.

Description of Work
Replace existing boiler and free standing water heater with an indirect one. Also brought chimney up to code.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

02/03/2017

Jim was fantastic. He took the time to explain everything he was doing, he told me how to maintain my boiler between service calls and he answered all of my questions. And he was just a nice guy.

Description of Work
Boiler cleaning and tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/11/2017

Keith was very nice and personable, very pleased with h2c, will be calling them for all my plumbing needs in the future!

Description of Work
Leaky joint in copper piping, leaky piping section was replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you!

12/28/2016

H2C was great throughout the whole process. Steve came out early the next morning after the day I called to give me a quote. He is very knowledgeable and gave me several options along with the pros and cons of each. After a decision was made about which furnace to go with, Pete came out the very next day and installed it. They were also very responsive after the installation when I had a couple of questions about the new furnace. I also received another quote from another company. A similar furnace would have cost me $1000 more and installation would have been a few days later.

Description of Work
Needed a new furnace.

Thank you!

Commercial and residential installation, maintenance, replacement and repairs of steam & hot water boilers, radiant in-floor heat, warm air furnaces, central air conditioning, mini-split air conditioning systems, high velocity air conditioning, plumbing, water heaters & chimney liners, boiler & furnace certification, rpz testing, gas piping & agreements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available