Complete Service Restoration

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

Complete service Restoration handles all emergency water damage issues. If you have had a pipe break due to recent cold weather we are standing by to help! We specialize in water extraction and structural drying. CSR is owned and operated by two partners with over 50 years of combined experience. These partners, Ron Minando and Dan Grace work every project with the help of highly skilled and trained employees. We have lasting relationships with a small group of trusted sub-contractors when specialty services are required such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical and high-end flooring. CSR accepts payment in the form of checks or money orders, VISA and MasterCard. We are happy to offer deductible assistance on insurance claims. We also provide reasonable payment plans....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

electrician
Painting - Interior

mold removal (55)water damage restoration (30)drywall (24)interior painting (21)basement waterproofing (8)home remodeling (6)carpet installation (5)foundation repair (3)basement remodeling (2)cabinet refacing (2)roofing (1)plumbers (1)

05/20/2022

Carol B.

It was excellent. The best rating possible I could give. Friendly, trusting, respectful, thorough job and on time. They went above and beyond than what I expected. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
He molds remediation and helps me where the leak is coming from to stop leaking.

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

01/24/2022

M. P. S.

I had observed that there's a leak. They make sure that it will be repair and everything was good. I've used them before and I will going to use them again. Very satisfied for the service. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Siding roof repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2021

12/06/2021

Nicholas I.

They were able to come out and give an estimate quickly. They did the work quickly and cleaned up after themselves. They did a very good job!

Description of Work
Mold removal

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

06/17/2021

James C.

We were very satisfied with what they did. They work promptly and skilled with what they do. There here for five days and the experience was great

Description of Work
We had significant water damage that requires removal of drywall and restoration

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

10/26/2020

Darren K.

Dan from CSR is an expert at what he does and is quick. He shows up when he says he will and finishes the job. No matter what kind of work I've needed done, he could accommodate the request and got started immediately. I highly recommend CSR and will have them do work for me again in the future.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Plumbing, Heating & A/C

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, basement waterproofing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/25/2020

Barbara T.

Ron did a great job of repairing the drywall in my front hall ceiling caused by water damage due to a leak in the roof.

Description of Work
Needed drywall repair due to water damage.

Category drywall, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

08/11/2020

Stephen M.

Needed old bathrooms repainted and freshened up along with an exhaust fan installation. Ron, Dan and team were upfront with cost and able to do the job quickly and efficiently, bringing their expertise to bear to leave us with a highly professional finished product.

Description of Work
Bathroom restoration work

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

03/05/2020

Edmond H.

I pulled up Angie's List and selected CSR (Complete Service Restoration). Within 30 minutes after contacting CSR, Ron Minando was at our door. Within another 45 minutes Ron's crew arrived. As Julius Caesar said upon landing in Britain, They came, They saw. They conquered. With CSR, They came. They saw. They conquered a smelly, moldy, and disgustingly wet basement. To ensure that water, dirt, and contaminants, were not tracked into our house, they put down a waterproof cloth matting on the main floor, the laundry room and the garage. Working in a quiet professional manner, the crew drained the basement, extracted water from the carpeting and padding, zipped it into watertight plastic bags and disposed of it in a dumpster. They did the same with the wet drywall and some water damaged contents. They moved so quietly and quickly that my wife and I were unaware they brought in very large air scrubbers and dehumidifiers. After removing all the contaminated debris, they sprayed the floor and walls with a plant-based (no toxic chemicals) anti-bacterial agent. By acting quickly, CSR was able to save my wife's hat room and its 300 plus hats Hooray! It took several days to remove mold and dry the basement, but when they finished we had a clean odor-free basement. The men were prompt, very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable about the dangers of a water/mold damaged basement. If needed, I would definitely hire CSR again.

Description of Work
Our sump pump float got stuck and we had several inches of water in our basement. Water removed, carpet and drywall removed, bad odor neutralized, floors and walls sanitized, and mold removed.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

12/25/2019

Jason W.

The CSR team did great work. After my original contractors mistakes lead to a shower stall leak and mold growth, CSR was able to correct everything in about a month. I also appreciated them cleaning after every work day.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and a shower stall rebuild

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

11/03/2019

MARSHALL P.

I discovered mold in the lower level of my house. Ron and Dan came out and surveyed the damaged areas. They recommend I get an air quality test, by a third party which I did. Once I got the results of the test, they gave me a detailed and thorough quote on remediation, of the mold and then reconstruction of the affected areas. The work was done by the owners Ron and Dan, and Ron's son Anthony. They were extremely thorough and detailed, took great care during the mold cleanup not to affect other areas of the house. They explained what was being done at each stage of the work and took great pride to make sure the work was being expertly done. After the remediation was completed we got together to discuss the rebuild phase, and took as much care with that as they did the remediation phase. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has to have this type of work done, or even just a remodel of your house, I knew I was in good hands with Ron and Dan, and the results proved it.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation and reconstruction

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/10/2019

Mary Louise P.

Extremely well. CSR was very responsive to my initial request, moved ahead quickly to attack the problem, communicated clearly along the way, worked diligently and cleaned everything up following completion of the work. The "finished" product was lovely.

Description of Work
Three rooms in my basement had mold on the lower walls. Following assessment of the air quality, and a review of the impact of mold, a comprehensive plan was developed and implemented. The result was one large room with walls partially replaced and completely painted, and two smaller rooms with walls replaced. In the process care was taken to remove any potential "mold residue" from all the objects contained in the rooms and procedures were implemented to restore normal healthy air quality.

Category drywall, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

07/22/2019

Steve T.

I submitted my project through Angie's List on a Thursday and requested quotes from CSR and two other providers. Ron was the first to respond, about about a half hour later. Although he offered to come out fairly immediately, the earliest my schedule would allow was the following Thursday so that was what we scheduled for his visit. He showed up promptly at the scheduled time with Dan. They evaluated the impacted area in the hall, as well as the attic since the mold had grown primarily along the perimeter of attic access door. They pointed out signs of poor ventilation in the attic, as well as evidence of weakened structure in the roof panels. To prevent recurrence of the mold, they recommended that these items be addressed. In terms of the immediate issue of the existing mold on the ceiling, they determined that the mold on the ceiling had not damaged the drywall itself so a professional cleaning and sealing would remove the mold. Re-painting the area (as well as the remaining hallway and trim, etc) was also recommended. I was comfortable with their recommendations, especially since I had been expecting that more extensive measures (e.g., drywall removal and repair) would be involved. I was relieved that the drywall had not been damaged by the mold. We scheduled the work to occur the following morning. Ron, his son (Anthony), and Dan showed up promptly as scheduled on Friday and began prepping the areas (taping the area for painting, setting up protective plastic, setting up ventilation fans). I was able to remain home, tucked away in my den, while they worked. The job was completed in about four hours, and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards. I was completely comfortable at all stages of my encounters with them. The work was done well and with minimal inconvenience to me. I also got a good sense that they wanted to do what needed to be done without inflating the project with unnecessary recommendations. In further testament to their integrity, Dan called me today as he noticed that the check I had written was for too much. He came back today to issue me the refund personally. I'm attaching "before and after" photos to illustrate what a fantastic job they did on making my hallway presentable again!

Description of Work
Removal of mold on the hallway ceiling

Category interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Review for Complete Service Restoration - 3528 Lakewood Dr, Waterford, MI - 37999523

06/30/2019

LISA J.

This is our second experience with CSR. Ron and Dan were prompt and professional, completely transforming a two piece bath. We appreciate Dan’s perfectionism and attention to detail as well as Ron’s masterful painting. We look forward to working with this very kind and accommodating team again!

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation, air scrubbing & wood replacement related to mold, hardware replacement, carpentry, paint.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

04/15/2019

Bengt E.

We had mold issues at two of our rental houses at the same time. One was small (bathroom ceiling) and one was a whole house and crawl space. I called multiple providers to come out and look at the projects and Ron and Dan from Complete Service Restoration were the ones that really took their time to understand the issues and come up with a plan. We started with the small project first and it was completed very quickly. For the whole house project CSR were the only provider who recommended a 3rd party air quality consultant to inspect the house and prepare a detailed remediation protocol. Ron, Dan and Anthony removed a lot of drywall.... sub floors.... insulation and cleaned the house from top to bottom using the correct tools and adhering to the strict remediation protocol. It was a lengthy process that took several months to complete including testing and clearance. They also encapsulated the crawl space and hepa vacuumed it. I have a lot of experience dealing with contractors and CSR really came through. Other companies send out a sales person but when Ron and Dan comes out you know that they are the ones who will do the work after you hire them. Their prices were fair and reasonable compared to their competitors. Cost of service was for both projects with 90% of it related to the entire house remediation (1800 sqf). Last but not least... they were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend them for anything related to mold remediation and water/fire damage.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category drywall, basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

04/11/2019

CINDY B.

These guys are top notch at what they do and deserve the high ratings they’ve received. It was such a relief to have them competently and efficiently handle the huge mess in my basement. Ron responded to my Sunday evening call, arrived first thing the next morning as promised and got right to work with his partner Dan and son Anthony. They put down waterproof floor protection upstairs (from the front door to the basement door) even though they used the basement walkout door to remove the dripping wet (heavy) carpet/padding and to move their high grade equipment in and out. They worked hard, did a thorough and efficient job, and were professional and communicative throughout. It’s a challenge these days to find workers who are honest and genuinely care. These guys are and they went the extra mile for me. Once I solve the problem that caused the flooding, I have no reservations about hiring them again to do the rebuild. I’ve attached photos but could not get them to sequence correctly. Hopefully you’ll get a small idea of the mess they cleaned up. I am grateful to have found them.

Description of Work
I returned from trip and found basement completely flooded. Exterior drain had gotten covered with leaves and so rain water and dirt came in under walkout door.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Review for Complete Service Restoration - 3528 Lakewood Dr, Waterford, MI - 37815118

03/23/2019

Annette B.

The services provided were exceptional.

Description of Work
Removal of baseboards, drywall, flooring and other materials which displayed mold.

Category drywall, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

01/23/2019

Andy P.

The process was very smooth and the time frame that was discussed went off without a hitch. They even found multiple repairs that needed to be done and took care of those at the same time. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking.

Description of Work
Painting of two bathrooms

Category remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

12/26/2018

Faez T.

My sump pump went out on me and i had about 3 inches of water. I checked Angie's list and found Dan and Ron at CSR. I couldn't be any more happy with their work, Ron immediately came out that afternoon to look at the damage and was back the very next morning with his crew. Ron and Dan had the carpet out, the dry wall cut, and his equipment in place drying what was once a soaked basement. Since I am not very well informed with construction work. I did have a few pro's come out to look at the job and every one of them commented on how "clean" their cuts were to the dry wall, making for easier repairs. Ron also took the time to meet with me several times and pretty much did everything I needed done dealing with the insurance company. Dan's estimates and measurements were so on point, that the adjuster did not have to come out to inspect the damage! Moving forward, I have taken steps to hopefully never have that experience again, but if I ever need a restoration company again... CSR without hesitation.

Description of Work
water mitigation

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

10/01/2018

Mitsunori I.

Ron and Dan did good job on what I asked for. It took about a week to remove and clean molds in the bathroom, Laundry room and sitting room in basement. They showed up on time and finished by the time I requested. They always reported me what they found the areas of molds and recommended the best solution to eliminate the toxic molds.

Description of Work
mold remediation (Bath room, Laundry room, Sitting room in basement)

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

09/18/2018

Meghan I.

Ron's team was prompt, thorough and very responsive throughout the process of extensive mold remediation and other cleanup/repairs after a basement flood. They were able to work with me on the price, and did a great job. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Flood Damage Remediation

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

06/21/2018

M. P. S.

I got a superior value for what I expected. Another contractor gave me an estimate. Fortunately, CSR conducted a more thorough inspection (knowing that there might be more issues) and identified problems that had I ignored, I would have wasted my money. Compared to other contractors I have used, CSR followed through on their planned work schedule, kept me "in the loop" on the status of work completion and any complications, and maintained a neat work area. As I have not encountered any insects in my home since the work was completed, CSR instilled my trust in them to perform any future work.

Description of Work
I assumed I needed to have the outside of the house re-caulked to resolve the insects that were invading my home.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

05/23/2018

Richard C.

Ron and his crew did an outstanding job! They were very prompt, the price was fair, and Ron was always responsive to my questions. Ron and his crew also repaired the drywall that had to be removed, and did a fine job. We are very pleased with the work they did, and we would recommend CSR to anyone needing mold remediation.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category drywall, mold removal