On The Level Concrete Services LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 2103219252

34075 Foxboro Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48312

We are a newly formed company with over 20 years of experience in the industry. I have an extensive portfolio of completed projects over a wide range of concrete applications....

Resposiveness

concrete repair (35)concrete driveways (11)stamped concrete (2)

04/02/2021

Michael responded to my patio request immediately and came out to quote my project the same day. He and his crew poured my patio sooner than the original expected time frame. All were very professional and friendly. They did great work and I am very happy with my patio. I highly recommend On The Level.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patio

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2021

Thank you for the Review!

03/13/2021

Got text for appointment next day in the morning, said I could not do am because it was too short of a time for me to arrange to take off work early. Never heard back, was ghosted. Guess I will find someone else to take my $10,000.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pour new garage cement and driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

As I say all the time, our only unhappy customers are the ones we couldn’t get to. I am 100% sure you have the wrong company sir. I did a search for your name, there has been no submission from you to my company for a quote.... I would be happy to send you a screenshot of the page with your name in the search bar and “no result” under it. As I will be sending a copy to Angie’s list also.

11/05/2020

The project went very well and the finished product looks great! Michael was very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend to anyone needing some pavement projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part of Driveway re-done, plus adding more driveway where there was grass.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Thank you for the great review!

10/28/2020

Excellent. Michael the owner came out to quote a price and timeframe for the job. He completed the job within the timeframe. I appreciated his time as our job was a small one which many contractors were not interested in. Work was professional and I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation for a 10 x 16 shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thank you for the review!

10/27/2020

Mike and his crew performed Excellent work. Even in cold weather step by step they completed the job on time. Completed very good base with gravel, compressed it, then they put wire mesh then they poured the concrete with fiber to make it strong. Description of work: Replace existing cracked concrete driveway with new concrete. Cost: $ 10,234.00 Services Performed: Excellent work Hire Again: yes W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace our Driveway with new concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you for the review. I am glad you are hapoy with your new driveway.

10/24/2020

Called several times to get a quote with no call back or response. Voicemail is full.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Thanks for the review, however, if we don’t answer the phone, and the voicemail is full... it should be obvious that we are to busy to take on anymore work. Giving you an estimate would be a waste of both our time if I can’t take on the work. We have been booked for the season since July, I am to busy taking care of customers that didn’t wait till the last couple weeks of the season to call. I hop...

10/23/2020

Mike and crew are very courteous and hardworking. The completed the job in a very timely fashion around variable weather in October. Peastone aggregate looks great and I plan to contact this company if I need future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had sidewalks and steps replaced and a new patio poured.

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thank you for the review! I enjoy working on unique projects like yours, it was a pleasure.

10/13/2020

Before I hired MIke I had several estimates. Mike is friendly, very professional, and well-organized. He answered all of my numerous questions. He does the job himself leading his professional crew. He was very cooperative and went above and beyond to make me happy with the project. My new driveway is gorgeous and I highly recommend Mike to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. See you in the spring for that pad.

08/17/2020

It went very well. Mr. Backus oversaw the entire project. He and his crew were punctual., professional, courteous, and project driven. We had an excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a whole driveway replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank you for the great review!

07/15/2020

I was supposed to have a new patio put in end of August but was able to have the job moved up to July. I am very pleased with the work and time it took to complete. My new patio is beautiful and I would definitely hire for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand New patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Driveways, Patios, Porches, Sidewalks, floors, Foundations, Washed aggregate, Steps, Stamped Concrere