How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Midland, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Midland
- Locke's Landscaping & Brick PavingExcellent: Locke's crew did a great job. The design was well laid-out, reasonably priced, delivered on time, and the crew cleaned-up after the job was completed.
- Todds Services, Inc.Thank you, Todd’s Services, Inc. for the warranty service performed at my residence. You have always provided a “no-questions-asked” response to the few maintenance items that I requested that you take care of. Your service employees are very professional and friendly, and did an incredible job of repairing the issues and completely cleaning up when completed. I must say that Todd’s Services, Inc is one of Michigan’s premier full-service landscaping services. From the sales and design staff, to the installation crew, and now the maintenance personnel have been a very satisfying and painless experience. I have gotten many complements on my yard, with all of the unique features that you implemented for me. I am glad I put my trust in you, and would not hesitate to call on you for any future work read less
- Design One Landscape ServicesOverall I'm pleased with the work. It turned out well, and the crew was in and out in a day. I had a tree removed, and there were no signs that a tree was there, clean up impressed me. I replaced the tree with a ten-foot Blue Spruce, and in my opinion, could have been better selected, or even placed differently to hide bare spots from incoming traffic, but I'm hopeful the pine comes into its own. Since I've only been in the home 11-months, I knew that taking care of an eyesore around the cable box in the yard next to the driveway needed attention too. The crew removed the railroad ties, leveled the area, and added arborvitaes and river rock, and it looks a thousand times better. I had used Design One on a project at my prior home where they removed a wood patio and replaced with pavers, and planted a row of arborvitaes and laid river rock. I believe that the result from said service added significant value since the home sold in four hours. Travis Perdue took care of the design, logistics making both experiences stress free. His attention to detail and knowledge is unsurpassed, and his professionalism from the cradle to the grave is outstanding. Come spring 2021; I'll have additional projects for Travis and the team at Design One. Note: The approximate cost of service includes both homes read less
- Locke's Landscaping & Brick PavingWonderful! Top notch job, great responsiveness, the crew was fantastic and very fun. I am hiring them again for my own house and hour and a half away and they are willing to travel. Can't beat top notch service!
- Acorn Tree Service & Landscape IncTree's were removed and stumps were ground out. Yard was not cleaned or prepared correctly per the agreement. My brand new driveway was cracked by the boom truck that should have never been on the driveway, there was no waiver signed for the boom truck to be on the driveway. They cracked the driveway when the boom truck rolled over the edge of the concrete. Acorn Tree Service was not willing to make this right through monetary compensation or having the repair work done. I can not recommend this company. I made the mistake of paying for the total job before the work was complete read less
- Jetstream Landscape & IrrgtnThe company went above and beyond with making sure all our questions were answered. They brought out pieces of all the pipe and tile that was being used and explained how everything was going to work. They were respectful with communicating the times they would be working, they were respectful not using any profanity while working. The job was done in a timely manner. The most impressive thing was that they replanted our rhubarb plant and replaced or upgraded any issues with our sprinkler system as they went along. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for help with any type of irrigation issues. Awesome job guys! Thank You!! read less
- MTS ConstructionWent very well. Very pleased. In fact they acquired another job from a neighbor who walked down and talked with them.😁
- Killian's Landscaping ServicesHighly recommend! They did a great job for very competitive pricing. I had my concrete patio removed that was sinking and pitched towards the house along with regrading the entire backyard that had been tore up after adding an addition off the back of the house. Also had drainage lines installed off 3 gutters and installed seed/straw across the entire backyard. Steve came out and quoted me very quickly, always quick to respond to any questions about the job. Couldn't be any happier with how it turned out and had better pricing than the competitors in the area read less
- Father and sonThey were on time and professional. My little girl and dogs wanted outside while they were there and were understanding and worked around them. They went above and beyond! I have hired them to mow weekly (as needed) and will definitely be recommending them to others
- Todds Services, Inc.The job took more time then we expected because the weather was uncooperative. The team led by Joshua Taylor did a fantastic job and I could not be happier. They were cooperative, informative, meticulous and fun to watch. The pavers add a new stylish look to the house and the bushes are a great addition. It will be nice to see flowering bushes as opposed to overgrown ewes, dying burning bushes and hedges read less
Landscapers in Midland
- Business Description:Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services read lessRecent Review:It was good, excellent. The pricing was good and they did a great job on their work.Kenecia C.
- Business Description:Have worked Home Warrenty Repair for over 10 years. Replacing Roofs, Floors, and Siding. Installign Countertops, tiling, flooring, drywall, windows and doors, trim work, and insulation. Many times fixing bad structure issues from the floors, walls, and the rafters of a ceiling read lessRecent Review:Chris and his crew did a outstanding job!Wallace B.
- Business Description:Over here at Middle Branch Excavation we specialize in everything between Driveways,Demolition,Ponds,Retaning Walls, and Site Prep. What makes our company so great is we are a family grown business well known around our community for our hard and dedicated work to the customer we are serving. With the most friendly staff in the field we can assure your job will get done on time and free of hassle. Us over here at Middle Branch Excavation are a locally owned and operated business with 10+ year.. read lessRecent Review:Great! They made my grass look great and everything was fantastic!Ashley B.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problem read lessDorothy N.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Creating & Maintaining Genesee County's Finest Landscapes Since 1985Recent Review:The owner came out and we had a nice meeting. He promised to get me a quote in 2 days. 7 Phone calls and 3 weeks later he quoted me $122 an hour to trim my trees. I said I thought it was high because Atlas charges $35-$45 an hour. He said they haven't worked that cheaply since 1985. The quote was really expensive, but the biggest issues was that they kept promising to do things and didn't do them. The receptionist twice told me she would have Bryan call and he didn't. Very arrogant and self centered company doesn't care about the customers read lessDave E.
- Business Description:We are Dr. O2 Tree Sales, a Michigan Tree Farm. We grow Spruce, Pine and Fir Trees. All trees are dug only days before we do the install to ensure you the a fresh, full and uniform tree. Payments accepted are PayPal and all Major Credit Cards read lessRecent Review:The installation was in Oct., and Nov. 2018 and went well, but 20 of the shrubs, @ $140/ea., died the next spring... I called Jeff and he asked me to send him a picture... I sent the picture and he agreed I had dead shrubs... He asked me to call him but never answered or returned my calls... I have texts from him regarding this and he doesn't return my texts... I am in the process of having my UAW attorneys file suite... almost two years and he still does not return my calls... $12,000.00 job looks like ****... There are numerous of the same complaints against Jeff.. read lessTom E.
- Business Description:30 plus employeesRecent Review:October 8, 2019 We started with Great Lakes Landcare in 2018. After prepaying for 7 lawn treatments and 1 mosquito control for the season, we were supposed to receive a free aeration according to GLL's verbal and printed out statement. We only received 5 treatments plus the mosquito control. I cancelled the service only to be talked into keeping it for 4 tree treatments, 1 grub control, 2 crab & weed for grass (1 being free from previous year) and 2 weed & feed for grass, plus we were supposed to get the free aeration from the previous year to be done in September. Just spoke with GLL only to be hung up on by Doug after asking about the free aeration from previous year and saying I wanted to cancel their service for next year. Called back and was told by James that he never said we would get the free aeration this year and it should never have been promised to us for free the previous year (which I have in writing on THEIR contract), and that it's not his (James') problem! "They bent over backwards for us! Go take your business elsewhere!" First of all, GLL did not bend over backwards for us! They only came out for the exact amount of times we paid for; we never asked for anything extra, although I did tell Tim when he applied our last treatment how bad the lawn looked, and our lawn looks horrible! We have more crabgrass than ever and tons of weeds! Not to mention, STILL NOT getting the free aeration we were supposed to receive from the 2018 season! I would have never used their services again if I weren't assured that we would still receive the free aeration from the 2018 season! Waiting for Anthony the owner to call me, but not holding on to much hope that he will! I do NOT recommend using this company. They lie to get your business, lie to try and keep your business, and don't care if you are satisfied with their services! I gave them a second chance, but will NEVER give them another. They definitely don't deserve YOUR business UPATED 10/9/2019 of Work: UPDATE from 10/7/19 Review Text: UPDATE: Anthony (owner) called me yesterday and said we would receive our free aeration tomorrow (today). I was skeptical, but Mark is here doing it now. Showed Mark all paperwork so he could see that we were not fabricating anything; he offered the information that the free aeration was a promotion to match other lawn companies. James LIED saying "that it never should have been promised to us, too bad, not his problem and take your business elsewhere!" Thank you Anthony for calling me back and fulfilling the contract, but if you continue employing people like James and Doug, your company will continue losing customers. I still recommend NOT using this company for your lawn care needs read lessLori S.
- Business Description:Our driving focus at Eastern Michigan Landscaping is to provide dependable, top quality service with an open and honest, personable approach to customer service. Owner Jennifer Beattie has used her 20+ years of experience running a Landscape and Lawn Care business to assemble and develop a management team that can accomplish this mission. Jamie Beattie, CEO/ will guarantee his active involvement in all operations to ensure that high quality services will be provided in a professional manner. .. read lessRecent Review:5 died and were supposed to be guaranteed. We kept calling and were told they would drop off trees for us to replant. It never happened and now nobody will call us backJulie C.
- Business Description:Celebrating 19 years serving Mid Michigan. No job too big and none to small. From mowing and planning your backyard to closing your pool, we'd love to help with any of your outdoor needs. Find us on Facebook @lawnscape. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find Landscapers in
- Bay City
- Saint Louis
- Mount Pleasant
- Saint Charles
Landscapers in Midland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Tree Care LLC7857 Newberry Rd
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- A&A Irrigation and Landscape105 Princeton ct
- A.M.A Landscaping4939 Weiss St
- Abele Greenhouse & Garden Center3500 Wadsworth Rd
- Above The Rest Construction And More1334 transue
- Ace Outdoor Services5249 Miller Rd
- Ace Outdoor Services LLCP.O. Box 779
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Acorn Tree Service & Landscaping Inc.1749 Burnham Street
- Advanced Tree Care Service Inc2511 W Thompson Rd
- Aeder's Lawn Care2404 Moonglow Dr
- Agroscaping6443 Grand Blanc RD
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- American Lawn & Landscape4715 E Washington Rd
- American Tree, Inc3903 Van Dyke RD
- Apex Excavating & Underground4891 Fell Dr
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Around-the-clock-cleaning-and-services9480 N Lake Rd
- Arrowhead Property Maintenance LLCPO Box 310100
- Artisans Landscaping & Design Inc507 N Auburn Rd
- Atlas Outdoor3265 Card Dr
- A & J Tree Care LLC
- B&k construction and drywall 115 Holiday St
- BAY LANDSCAPING INC1630 BOUTELL RD
- Becker Property Management/Lawncare & Landscaping1170 S. Center Rd.
- Bonds Tree Work2769 Baldwin Rd
- Britt Heinz Tree Service880 Kochville Rd
- Brubakers Landmark Inc2871 W Isabella Rd
- Buckler Automatic Lawn Sprinkler Co.3453 N Linden Rd
- B&k construction and drywall
- C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal4200 Lippincott Blvd
- C.J.Callaghan and Son's Inc.9225 Faussett Road
- CDI Construction Group Inc.P.O. Box 2410
- Champagne Home Solutions 2015 W Anderson Rd
- Complete Land and Deer Conservation8700 E Grass Lake Rd
- Cutting Edge Construction6500 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, Nevada
- C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- E&J's Hardscaping 2204 Cadillac St
- East Side Maintenance3855 East 10 Mile Road
- Eastern Michigan LandscapingP.O. Box 535
- Elevation Landscape & Services, LLC12585 Holtforth Rd
- Embrey Electric LLC7063 Albosta DR
- Envision Landscape Design6116 E Maple Ave
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Erins Window Cleaning, inc.1846 Arthur St
- Excellence Lawn & Landscape10379 Greenbrier
- E&J's Hardscaping
- Kossick Service1202 Fremont St
Bay City, Michigan
- Kossick Service
- Lawnscape1202 N Ferris Rd
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc801 S Henry St
Bay City, Michigan
- MAC Services LLC1534 E. Gay Lane
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Maksymum Lawn & Landscaping254 Main Street
- Mid-Michigan Turf Care Inc2504 West M 21
- Middle Branch Excavation 1466 Twin Lakes Rd
- MIKE'S LANDSCAPING10124 E RICHFIELD RD
- Milawncare9200 Edward rd
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc
- Quality Care Home Repair208 w carpenter
- Quality Care Home Repair
- Salzburg Landscape Supply2610 Salzburg Rd.
- Saw Property Management4302 Greenbrook Ln
- SCOTT B HEINZ LANDSCAPING3050 ARBUTUS DR
- SCOTT WHITE1525 S 9 Mile Rd
- SERVINSKI SOD SVC3190 E HUBBARD RD
- Stone Yard Landscape Center13126 Sheridan Rd.
- Supreme Services3218 Traum Dr
- Salzburg Landscape Supply
- TEaM Design723 Grand Ave
- The neighborhood handyman5036 N Latson Rd
- TJ's Small Excavating, LLC8477 Woodland Shores dr
- TJG Lawn Service1972 Coggins Rd
- Tom's Thumb Landscaping11208 Old Bridge Rd.
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Transcendent Property Management, LLCP.O. Box 1160
- TREE SPECIALIST8283 Willard
- Trudells Northern Tree Care645 S Fordney Rd
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 580210271 N Thor Dr
- TEaM Design