BAY LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1948 • With Angi since July 2007

LAWN MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS, EMERALD ASH BORER TREATMENT...

Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

Pro's Plumbing and Sewer

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Liberty Hoisting

Tree removal and trimming. Can haul off site if you want. Land clearing and other small crane jobs. Competitive rates and free quotes.

10/10/2016

The design turned out great, matches my back yard and house (house and yard are in typical late 90's early 2000's subdivision with vinyl sided houses). The installation was completed quickly and was high quality. The crews straightened up each day they left and did a full cleanup upon completion of project. Had more in the design than I was able to implement this year. I will be doing some of it m...

Description of Work
Landscape design including new beds, plants, hardscape (paver patio with firepit). Installation: Removal of sod and installation of edging for beds. Installation of paver patio and firepit. Planting of various size plants.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

03/22/2014

After initial call, the designer came out, talked to us, took measurements and made many suggestions. We went through their nursery and chose trees and shrubs based on their suggestions. Our fieldstone walkways are outstanding, the workmanship was of the highest quality. We paid for high quality work and they exceeded out expections.

Description of Work
Made a complete design of the front yard, trees, shrubs, and walkways. The designer was always available. Communication was great. Easy to work with. And, we are continuing to use this landscaping service.

Category landscaping,lawn service

02/11/2014

We noticed an improvement in the health of our trees. The person that sprayed made sure that my bird feeders were not in the line of the spray. If we were not home, he would move the bird feeders. Great service.

Description of Work
Sprayed trees from May through October.

Category landscaping

08/06/2013

They were punctual, thorough, and did what was expected from them. They explained how they did and what they were doing, to my mother when I was there. The only thing I did not like was their cost because they estimated verbally one price and then the price went up from what we thought; it was another $100 more than what we expected. The person I spoke to was not always easy to contact.

Description of Work
We used Bay Landscaping Inc. They eradicated weed and removed shrubbery for my mother.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

07/22/2013

I chose this company based on positive reviews I got on Angie's List. However I do not have a positive review for Bay Landscaping. Communication is lacking with this company. It has been 3 weeks and still no estimate. I called after two weeks and even left a voice message to call me back, but no one ever did. I am looking for another lawn service company.

Description of Work
A gentleman from the company came out to my home July 3rd to measure my yard to do weed kill and fall fertilizing. He said he would make sure I had an estimate in a few days.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION, 70+ ACRE NURSERY, MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS, & LANDSCAPING MATERIALS.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa