Brothers Quality Roofing

3.8

1880 W Gordonville Rd

Midland, MI 48640

Brothers Quality Roofing is a partnership company that is specializing in Commercial and Residential roofing, Durrolast, TPO, EPDM, Rubber roof, Cedar shake, Sheet Metal, and Shingle roofing systems and Gutters....

3.8

3.5

roofing (5)

12/28/2020

They quoted me a price which was great. They were slow to get started. Couldn't tell me an exact date/time they'd be here, but did say in the next day or two...however it took 4 days before they actually showed up to do the work. Not a huge deal but not a confidence builder, either. They took only 5 hours to "complete" the job and I handing over the check, and they left. They did a very good job o...

Description of Work
Replace a flat rubber roof

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

there's always that one customer that you can never seem to satisfy this is that customer when I'm at what the customer it was getting close to the holiday season customer told me he couldn't afford a new roof as he could only had a $2,000 budget I felt bad for the customer and put him on a roof anyway for the $2,000 a roof that would normally cost 10 to $12,000 I bent over backwards for this cust...

09/07/2020

Excellent. Nice folks. Worked with professionalism. Treated me with respect and completed their tasks despite the foul weather. They even fixed some non related problems that I had on the house.I intend to hire Brothers Quality Roofing for a future project.. B&C Pizza. Yummy.

Description of Work
lchoosing brother'pleasure working with you thanks again

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

thank you for your review [Member Name Removed] we appreciated working with you on your project it was our pleasure to have served you feel free to call us anytime you need our help will be there for you thanks again

08/31/2020

The whole team was very professional and polite. They started and finished on schedule. They cleaned up when done. They came with one purpose. To leave me with a great looking Roof! I am a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

08/01/2020

High quality work but lacking in clean up. My appliances were covered in glue that's my only complain. They did not tell me I should cover these things up.

Description of Work
They fixed the garage roof.

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/18/2020

They were great, professional, they clean up after themselves and I'm happy with the service.

Description of Work
They did a roofing installation.

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Commercial and residential roofing New gutter installation gutter cleaning TPO roofing systems EPDM rubber roofing systems residential shingle roofing systems emergency repair service whatever the job get brothers quality roofing a call we will be happy to provide you with a free estimate today

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check