B&B Home Repair & Remodeling

Founded 2017 • With Angi since June 2017

3.7

We provide our customers with the best customer services all of our employees have a positive attitude and love to help. We will give you our best and make sure you getexactly what you want...

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

Whether you're in the market for a new garage door, or in need of a repair, West Michigan Garage Doors will provide professional service at a price that can't be beaten.

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

11/07/2017

They were supposed to remove wallpaper and and paint our home. They removed the wallpaper and let the wet wallpaper that was removed fall on our floors that they DID NOT protect. They did NOT property remove wallpaper. There was a glue residue that that left on the walls then they paint directly over the reside leaving a bumpy finish on the walls. They were only to paint our walls but there were s...

Description of Work
They were supposed to remove wallpaper and and paint the walls of our home.

Category closet systems

07/10/2017

It was an amazing experience. I dont think there is a better company I could have picked for this job. The contractor was really professional and made me feel comfortable the entire tire. They also made me feel part of the project which was awesome they let me get involved as much as I wanted which made this whole thing even better and more enjoyable. They also didnt get frustrated with me at all ...

Description of Work
Updates on my complete house including floors, walls, paint, electrical, yard work, plumbing, remodeling kitchen,

Category closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,furniture repair,garage doors,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,hardwood floor,insulation,interior designers,lawn service,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,rototilling,siding,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,garage builders,home builders,home & garage organization,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,drain cleaning,sunrooms,roof cleaning,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling,patios,outdoor kitchens

07/10/2017

I loved it I couldn't have asked for a better company to work for me. The contractor made me feel so completely comfortable and like I was part of the project the entire time. He never got upset or aggravated with me when I know I can be very difficult at times when it comes to how I want things. It was a seriously amazing experience. I will forever use B&B for any and all future projects!!!!

Description of Work
Had to completely update my home walls, floors, electrical pretty much everything needed to be updated. Literally every room in my house. Along with the exterior refinished my porch and did and still maintains my lawn.

Category carpet installation,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,furniture repair,garage doors,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,interior designers,lawn service,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,rototilling,siding,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,water damage restoration,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,garage builders,home builders,home & garage organization,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,drain cleaning,sunrooms,roof cleaning,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling,patios

All around home maintenanc, repair, and remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available