Installing lighting inside or above your cabinets will make your kitchen more efficient and user-friendly. Learn the best cabinet lighting fixtures, bulbs, and installation options that’ll enhance the style and function of your kitchen.
Get matched with top lights in Wilton, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Wilton
- Halldale BuildersAmazingly well. The work took 5 months but it is like having a brand new home. Glenn consulted with us every step of the way to be sure we were getting all that we wanted. Where we didn't have the knowledge to make the best decision he gave us guidance and helped us understand the rationale. We kept adding to the job and he never refused us. We've gone from having a dark, densely packed home to an open, bright, well insulated beautiful interior, as well as a newly cedar shingled exterior. The crew showed up to work every day. The employees were all delightful to have around, respectful, helpful, extremely courteous. Glenn was always available. Financial accountability was top notch. We have receipts for every dollar spent
- Halldale BuildersConsidering the amount of work involved (labor costs) we made the decision to demolish the existing structure. The house was not sound nor was it secured to the foundation. The foundation itself was in good shape. Glenn and his crew were amazing to work with. Glenn kept us appraised of the building progress for each step as well as costs involved. The Halldale crew, plumber and electrician were expert in their work as well as reasonable with cost. Keniston's Tile from Bangor did a truly beautiful job on the bathroom! We are now the excited proud owners of a beautiful home in Lincolnville. We are truly impressed with Glenn,s work ethic, job knowledge and expertise! Thank you Glenn
- Halldale BuildersWorking with Mr Couturier was a pleasure. We value his expertise and knowledge. He guided us thru out this process, yet, listened to our concerns, and he was always considerate of our budget. (which was greatly appreciated). Glenn's work is superior and his craftsmanship speaks for itself. He has vision and wonderful ideas. We have just completed Phase 1 of our project. as of March 2013. Looking forward to Phase 2 - addition of Master Bedroom Suite - addition of family/great room - addtion of 2 car garage - new porch / front of house We feel so very fortunate to have been introduced to Mr Couturier and working with him. Looking forward to Phase 2 and the completion of our project with him
- MAGNUS BUILDERSEXCELLENT! The room turned out beautiful and is an excellent first impression entrance to an updated 1920's home in Dexter, Maine, located in the center of town with a view of Lake Wassookeag. I had been waiting years to get this done and Jason did a SUPERIOR job. I will be calling for more interior work on my home from Jason Magnus Builders. A++
- Sltd ElectricThey put in a complete new service breaker box at the 200 amp level. They rewired our most of the house. They called me every day to tell me what they were doing.
- The Breathable HomeI had a shed dorm put on my cape two winters ago. I had never had pipes freeze but I did after the dormer. The wall to eve junction was not sealed and cold air rushed in. After an energy audit that showed the airleak the length of the house, I knew what needed to be done. Bo's crew sealed the leak and did more insulating work. The heat pipes now run above the floor except in one place that is now well insulated and sealed from the outside. They were the cleanest workers I have ever had work on this house! They were on time and kept me updated on all they did and all they found. I recommend them to anyone
- Gibbons ElectricIt all went without a hitch. The electrician (named Ha) was very tidy: he put on shoe coverings as soon as he entered our house; he used dropcloths around all his work areas. He didn't leave a trace behind. (In my experience, this is unusual -- too often, electricians seem to be unconcerned with cleaning up after themselves.
- Whitetail ElectricCorey is a total professional. He listened to our needs for the house and not only did exactly what we wanted but gave us ideas that could work better for us in each application. He is always prompt and professional. We have had no problems with anything he has done for us and we would certainly without hesitation recommend him to anyone in need of electrical work. He is always available for any follow ups Corey is very honest and worth a call if you need an electrician for major or minor jobs
- Brian J CrowellThis room looks like a brand new room! They cleaned up immaculately. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else. They also took care of the ceiling in our den and glued some wallpaper down as well. Prior to this work, they did a major ceiling job in our living room. The roofing had suffered from water damage. Rather than rip out our paneling, they suggested we paint. Brian has an eye for colors and he suggested some colors to my wife and me. We have a series of 7 4 foot lights and we asked them to put new lights in for us while they were up there and they did gladly. The living room was done in December of 2007 and the family room work was in March of 2008
Lights in Wilton
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:We are a owner operated, family owned electrical contractor with over 30 years experience in all phases of the electrical field. Customer satisfaction and quality work done right the first time is our goal. Free estimates.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:J & J property maintenance is a company designed for people who need a hand checking off there "Honey do list" we try to offer affordable prices but still give our customers TOP notch quality so that way we get repeat customers out of every business in counter. Do you have apartments? Are you sick of painting and cleaning them every time someone moves out? We specialize in rental properties both multifamily units and vacation we have all the knowhow and tools to keep them perfected and easily..
- Business Description:In business since 1980 serving customers throughout New England. Partnering with Builders, Architects, Designers and directly with home owners to design and install low voltage home electronics systems with simple to use, custom programmed controls
- Business Description:The Breathable Home has more than 25 years combined experience in residential construction and restoration we're putting to work to save clients money, reduce our carbon footprint and keep our homes healthy and comfortable. Starting with a flexible-fee audit, we analyze the energy usage in your home as well and the overall efficiency of the structure, then match your budget with our tool set to produce the most effective, safest solutions to cut energy use. Our expertise is in project design,..
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Recent Review:Everything went smooth from beginning to end. Ken was very involved with the planning and layout of our deck. He was also very accomadating when we changed our minds half way through. When it was all said and done we came in just under budget and got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend KC Renovations and will use them againMike C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
lights in Wilton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- black bear industrial inc16 Andover Rd
- black bear industrial inc
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Goodridge Electric460 Hinckley Rd
- Goodridge Electric
- J & J property maintenance86 East river Rd.
- J & J property maintenance
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- LaRochelle Interior Design555 Eastern Ave Lower Level #1
- LaRochelle Interior Design
- The Breathable Home106 Green St.
- The Breathable Home
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc